[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If war came to your country, would you join the frontlines

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: 1456310630558.jpg (7KB, 250x207px) Image search: [Google]
1456310630558.jpg
7KB, 250x207px
If war came to your country, would you join the frontlines to defend it?
>>
No I'd join the front lines because I want to shoot people in the face.
>>
>>38019090
I'm South African. That should be enough of an explanation
>inb4 NIGGER REEEE
Whiter than sour cream
>>
>>38019169
How does it feel living in a country where 76% of the population hates you for just being alive?
>>
>>38019169
Contrary to what you might think, nobody other than maybe the British have even the faintest idea what goes on in that little cucktown at the bottom of niggerland.
I'm Dutch, pretty sure you guys are just Australians with way less money.
>>
>>38019090
I live in America sweetie where we mass produce and export the war, we don't import that shit because it's bad for business.
>see civil war
>>
>>38019241
>I'm Dutch, pretty sure you guys are just Australians with way less money
lmao nice
>>
>dying for a government that wants to flood your country with non-whites
fuck no
>>
It already is full of shitskin invaders, so whats there to defend? Good riddance.
>>
File: Jeff Deist.jpg (11KB, 240x297px) Image search: [Google]
Jeff Deist.jpg
11KB, 240x297px
>>38019279
If we don't go full libertarian (actual libertarian like pic related not Gary Johnson) then this whole system will collapse and we will be more susceptible to being attacked.
>>
>>38019337
>He actually subscribes to the libertarian myth
Ah how nice it would be to be fifteen again
>>
>>38019337
attacked by who exactly? who would roll up to our shores and try to knock #1 out of place? don't you understand what the military industrial complex is and who backs it?

nobody is going to attack US unless US (shadow government) attacks itself
>see 9/11
>>
>>38019246
I don't think otherwise. I know the world doesn't care for this place. Nor should they. It's a shithole. We've been declared trash state. Another recession is gonna hit us soon and what does the president do? He wants a monument is his "honor"
http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/zuma-sculpture-scrapped-monument-planned-instead-20170323
>>
>>38019241
It sucks. I want out. Hopefully the agency thing pans out. That way I can work in the US
>>
>>38019379
yeah government does such a great job doesn't it
they solve all our problems and are here to help
>>
>>38019527
so you are asking for more programs and more help from the system you think doesn't help? I am confused boi
>>
I would never fight for my country, it's all political and financial bullshit and nationalism is a spook. I'd fight with the EDF if aliens invaded Earth though.
>>
>>38019603
finances are a spook
politics can surely be useful as a spook

...but nationalism a spook? that's wrong
>>
>>38019090
depends on what kind of war.

>>38019388
The US will never be invaded. Might be widespread domestic unrest or a second civil war though. If it's Bernie's Left Popular Front vs Trump's Right Popular Front I'm just getting a ticket the fuck outta here and hoping both sides completely destroy each other and anyone who stays.
>>
>>38019689
>abandoning your clay for another sovereign nation
you are basically a refugee at that point
>>
>implying I would fight so Chad and Stacy can have more sex
>>
>>38019735
if you survive you are a war hero and stacy will throw herself at your. also would you miss the chance to use chad as your human shield
>>
>>38019719
>your clay
They're arbitrary lines on a map, anon. They're not worth dying for. They're not worth much of anything. I don't know about what's implied by a "spook" but nationalism is one of the most moronic memes that humanity has ever thought of. It's a big lie that governments use to persuade the populace to fight and die in service of their petty squabbles.

Other nations aren't the enemy of the people. Nation states in general, and the governments that embody them, are the enemy of the people.
>>
>>38019090
Yes. Bitch about "dying for da joos" or whatever else but all of our lives would be so much worse if an opposing country actually took us over in war.
>>
>>38019090
Nope, to hell with the Communism!
>>
>>38019809
then who benefits from knocking down borders? you and I? because my country is big enough with 350m+ we don't need to add in billions.

I don't think you and I will benefit very much from a one world government, sovereign, polity etc. but memes aside the NWO (new world order) is a dream that some very influential, powerful, rich people would like to see
>>
>>38019090
If they'd have me, which, they probably wouldn't.
>>
no, nobody here ever did anything good for me

dying to save the USA would be irrational
>>
>>38019689
Not enough people take Bernie seriously enough anymore to warrant siding with him in a civil war. He was never serious about becoming President anyway, he just wanted donations from the liberals. Took that shit and ran.
>>
No. America is quite literally unironically the great Satan.
>>
>>38019090
No, modern America is a disgrace. Freedom is a joke. This is a country where men are forced to pay lifetime alimony, guilty of rape until proven innocent, and cannot invest their money as they want without having 25K or being banned for "pattern day trading".

This country is shit tier.
>>
>defend it
nah, fuck that. I'd join to kill.
>>
>>38019117
Haha shoot face for fun comrade!
>>
>>38019090
I'm willing to die for my country but living would be nice.
>>
>>38019809
are you not aware of whats going on in europe? cities are being terrorized, women being raped, overall just people dying because they don't have the love of their nation's unity to fight back. they'll die because of it. sure it births the occasional petty squabble or proxy to help fund mr. rothschild's new ritual but sometimes two groups of people can't coexist and being indifferent to the fate of your homeland just garuntees defeat
>>
I'd be disqualified. Can't join the military, I've tried.
>>
>>38019090
who's attacking, and how willing are they to attack me, and how willing are they to take away my rights if they win?
>>
>>38020846
I'm not aware how lines on a map or "love of their nation's unity" are needed to solve that problem. It's a law-and-order issue. You don't need abstract things like nationhood to solve that, you need tangible, practical things like beat cops and detectives and courts and jails.

Consider also that the borders you cherish are changeable and always have been. Is Alsace-Lorraine properly French or German? It's historically been quite common for nations to cede or annex blocks of territory. Or to simply trade them for cash or other considerations. It's also been common for people to forsake "their clay" and move elsewhere for all sorts of reasons. (whether the place they moves to wants them is entirely a separate issue from people wanting to move from where they've historically lived) Whole nations have come and gone. You're not fighting for some immutable heritage. Your squabbles are as petty as the city council and a homeowner's association arguing over whether to annex a subdivision.
>>
>>38021144
what we need is war, those mongrels have no concept of our laws
>>
A huge part of my life I felt it was an obligation to join the military as a basic civic duty.
I went for a job that wasn't necessarily front line because I was inexperienced with the weaponry and was more concerned I would be more of a liability. After I got some experience with it, operating it. I kind of feel like I should of went for a more forward position. Some people have good lives, they shouldn't get thrown up front instead of people like me. They don't have much combat experience before they joined way less than me even just small petty things that escalate. They have more people that value their life, or depend on them. They're not as bitter or jaded as me. It bothers me a lot they'd get put up further and risk more.
>>
>>38019090
Yeah, sure. I'd even join to fight somewhere else on the front lines. That's just not really reality though. I'd hate to just sit around and wait.
>>
File: 1497173701852.jpg (66KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1497173701852.jpg
66KB, 640x427px
>>38019090
>Belgium
>country
>>
>>38019090
Id let it burn LMAO
The cuntree did so much for me already that i have to pay it back
>>
File: 1498147933942.jpg (144KB, 504x765px) Image search: [Google]
1498147933942.jpg
144KB, 504x765px
I would give my life a thousand times for my country tbqhwyfam
so yes
>>
>>38019809
>deconstructing a concept until it has no meaning
You marxists make me sick. People love their country and want to defend it not because of "arbitrary lines on a map" but because their ancestors slaved away and often perished trying to form it.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.