[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucked up dreams you had.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: dreams.jpg (59KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dreams.jpg
59KB, 1920x1080px
have you ever had a fucked up dream that seriously effected you or fucked with your head?

>have a dream where I'm seeing what is happening through the point of view of another man
>he's raping a dead black teenager on the ground of a back alley
>her throat is cut like halfway through her neck
>he's talking trash and saying arrogant shit
>in my mind i'm seriously getting angry at this guy but i can only watch through his POV
>he gets up and I see dozens of other girls laying on the ground
>moves onto the next girl who is an asian teenager
>I can vividly see the horror and fear on her face as this arrogant cunt is raping her, her face will stay with me forever
>he keeps moving onto even more women, all asian teens and rapes them while mocking them in an arrogant american accent
>I wake up literally wanting to slowly behead this imaginary man so that he could feel every slice of the knife
>i want to talk trash to him while he dies just like he did to the girls he raped
>I've never felt so sure about wanting to murder someone

I'm curious why the first girl was black and why the rest were asian. I do have an asian fetish, but not in the sense where i can see the fear on their faces as they get fucked. I've never been able to tell people I had this dream cos they'll think there's something wrong with me..
>>
Todays blackpill: no one cares about your dreams
>>
>>38017322
would you prefer another feels thread, oh wise sage?
>>
When I was a schoolboy I had a dream about a zombie apocalypse running rampant and eating everyone. I was trying to run away from a mob of zombies in a school hallway, but they caught up and began to crowd around me ready to eat my flesh. I curled up in a ball on the floor. At that moment I had a rush of emotions preparing me for death, giving me this 'who cares' outlook on the situation. I woke up just after.

Now I know what it feels like when you know death is upon you and you cannot escape--your body just relaxes and accepts your fate with a big sigh.
>>
>>38017306
I keep dreaming about violently raping girls I know who trust me
I beat them and eventually they give up and I do what I want
I feel like shit every time
>>
>>38017306
I went on summer camp for 2 weeks once. I was 10 days in without fapping and started to become extremely horny. Eventually got the nastiest wet dream ever.
>Be 16 years old
>There was this black woman who organised the while summer camp
>She appeared in my dream
>She has a dick in my dream
>Her dick was HUGE
>I insert my 6' penis inside her huge black dick
>Wake up, I came in my pants
>>
File: 12 me ssa.jpg (136KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
12 me ssa.jpg
136KB, 900x1200px
Eliza visited me with her family, smiled at me and held my hand :)
>>
>>38017306
I think you might be a superhero, OP.
Grab a weapon and take a walk tonight, you might catch some sick fuck.
>>
Sometimes I have dreams where I forget how to go to the toilet.
I'll need to go but not sure where, so I'll find objects that might be toilets like a drawer or one of those coin operated rides.
I usually end up pissing myself irl
>>
>>38018289
I had a dream when I was in 6th grade that I joined the Mafia and beat up some guys in an alley, then I pissed on their unconcious bodies.
And myself.
>>
I had a dream where I was lying on an ironing board in my living room with a sore knee, where my grandmother who has been dead for a year was trying to inject me with ketamine so she could perform a knee operation on me, but I kept refusing and felt impolite for turning down her generous offer of free medical care. She sounded really disappointed that I didn't want the operation but then injected me with anaesthetic anyway and then I woke up.
>>
>>38017306

I once dreamt of killing someone.

>have a dream where i live somewhere in New York
>kill the old landlord with a revolver for whatever reason(i don't remember)
>asian friend helps me hide the corpse in a keypad locked basement

i don't remember anything else except that.
>>
>>38017306
When I was little I had a dream our family car burned down.

Well, turns out it did irl.
>>
>>38017306
I had some pretty good ones a couple of years ago, but can't really remember them. Take this bump instead.
>>
What eef it was never a dream . it is all real
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.