[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christian Bale in Batman Begins had 104 kg, which is a 31 BMI

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: bods-emgn-4.jpg (72KB, 960x618px) Image search: [Google]
bods-emgn-4.jpg
72KB, 960x618px
Christian Bale in Batman Begins had 104 kg, which is a 31 BMI
Just six months b4, he weight fucking annoying 55kg, which is a 16,4 BMI for Bale's height.

So.. I'm 20. And since puberty my BMI was miserable and shameful 16,0.
>mfw realise that i am in a worse silhouette than Bale's Machinist.
Rushed to gain fat for first time in life. Achieved 17,9, my present BMI, and growing up to 20.

Can I expect to be more respectable when left my manlet body behind?
>>
>>38017117
if you are trying to gain weight without lifting weights you will end up looking like shit. Remember that you will gain ONLY fat because you are not stimulating muscles to grow. Christian Bale is an actor and he gains weight with steroids and loses weight with other drugs like cocaine.
>>
>>38017229
of course he is exercising but it would take too much time to do it naturally
>>
>>38017229
I read about the diet that he takes to lose weight.. Extreme values.
And to gain also. Extreme gym moves, and constantly eating.
>>
>>38017247

I took Bale about 6 months to go from skelly mode to built. Then again he trained with personal trainers in a personal gym for 6 hours a day every day and hired a professional nutritionist to help set up his meals for maximum gain.
>>
>>38017229
OP here.
I'm practicing that home gym called calisthenics every day. I'm doing 30 pushups and 60 squats already.

I'm feeling so big now, even with 50 kg.
>>
>>38017351
Good for you, OP. Just try not to be retarded about it and stop if you start getting skinnyfat, because that looks like shit. I've gained 10kg in the last six months, from 50 to 60 and I already feel like I look so much better. I go to the gym though. Not sure how much of it is muscle and how much of it is fat, but I seem to have a good balance of both so far. Hoping to get to at least 70-75kg which would be my "ideal" weight.
>>
>>38017117
I just measured myself and I'm 18.7. Feels good man.
>>
>>38017351
That's a good starting routine, but when you're bigger you will really want to start going to the gym.

If you're going to college then you already have free access to a gym.

I've been skinny all my life and I started going when I realized I had a gut. That's right, a skinny guy with a gut, I look absolutely disgusting and it's time to change that. I started two months ago. You'll be nervous and you'll think that everyone in the gym is making fun of you, which held me back for a while, but in reality everyone has been really kind and supportive. They all know you're there for the same reason they are: to look better. Which is a lot more admirable than sitting at home feeling content with your disgusting body.

The first two weeks are the hardest since you'll be sore as shit and won't want to go back until you've healed, but the fastest way to heal is to keep going three days a week and force your muscles to get used to it. It stops hurting after that.

https://stronglifts.com/5x5/
>>
>>38017406
Wow, you are severely underweight in the past bro.. 25 kg under the ideal weight.
You without doubt knows how is be like Bale's Machinist. People treat you strangely..

Congratulations for the 10 quilograms, I am sure that was a really hard job to gain them!
>>
>>38017483
You are right man. We reach a point that the gym need to make part of our routine. That no squats are more enough.

I don't get the college thing '-'

I expect that people in gym, that monsters of 150kg, be supportive and I, with a third the weight of these guys, don't turn into a prank to everyone.. That's why I expect gain more 5 kg in home before enter this place.
The pains of the exercise are already going away. It's so good be motivated by see yourself in the mirror.
A lot have changed in body and face from 46 kg -> 51 kg, this only make me more motivated.
Soon, man's body.

Thanks for the reply.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.