[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /r9k/ plan on having kids?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 17

File: 1496678244406.jpg (94KB, 800x789px) Image search: [Google]
1496678244406.jpg
94KB, 800x789px
Or do you plan on terminating your bloodline?

Another question, are there robots in your family? Parents, grand-parents?
>>
Not really.

I'm not great with kids, and I'm a pretty selfish person who'd probably put myself before them.
>>
File: YLkNN.jpg (491KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
YLkNN.jpg
491KB, 1080x1920px
plan on donating as much sperm as possible
no anonymity but i'll be dead by the time they try and contact me and my shitty genes are already inside them
>>
>>38016083
Not marrying, not having kids. There's enough of us already and the ride even at it's best isn't that great. Not to mention that you have no control over that childs life, maybe he will grow to wish he wasn't born at all (like many of us) I'm granting him that wish.
>>
>>38016083
I will either become immortal, removing the need, or die childless.
>>
>>38016083
>Or do you plan on terminating your bloodline?
I think I'll eventually force myself to endure a relationship and someone long enough to have kids.

>are there robots in your family? Parents, grand-parents?
Nah, not that I know of
>>
>>38016083
Would love to have kids desu
>>
>>38016083
No. The only reason ive contemplated having kids is to have someone there for me when i get old.

Besides that they're a huge burden for the first 18+ years and its total lucky dip on how they turn out.
Even as an exemplary genius, emperor or entrepreneur, the kids can have little to do with you and turn out to be useless twats.
>>
>>38016083
I plan on being the final member of my line. I also plan on living forever. I'm 99.99% sure I won't get a gf. I'm 99% sure I won't get married to her. I'm 98% sure she'd be unable to make me want to have a child.
>>
>>38016083
Adoption.
Chads genes should go on anyway
>>
File: Ominous Music.jpg (18KB, 326x218px) Image search: [Google]
Ominous Music.jpg
18KB, 326x218px
>>38016083
In a perfect situation I'd like to have 5-7 kids, raising them in Long Island where most of my aunts, uncles, and my grandma live. I'd want them to live pretty close to the rest of the family unlike me who lived 4 hours away. Realistically even if I had a wife I really value my privacy and don't want to see my kids to see all the shit I look at online.
Either way though I have a normie sister who's guaranteed to continue the bloodline if I'm worried about that.
And yeah my Uncle Tom is a NEET. He smoke weed, drinks cheap beer, and plays golf with his buddies all day. He's not exactly a robot but he's had his share of embarrassing moments.
>>
File: 1496946113119.png (434KB, 950x369px) Image search: [Google]
1496946113119.png
434KB, 950x369px
>>38016083
Both of my parents are winners, but they say that I remind them of their older brothers.
Dad's older brother an autist whose life got fucked since his wife would beat the fuck out of him, hurt herself, then call the cops and say that they were fighting he hit her, getting him in trouble with the law until he was able to prove that she was lying. His wife also fucked another man and he raised that kid while they were married.

Mom's older brother was a NEET until he was 32, and met my aunt who was around 17 during that time. He works in fast food but gets fired quite a bit for being unsanitary, while she works in cleaning. They also owe money to my aunt's college since she has a degree in something environmental yet it's fucking useless since they won't move to an area where there are jobs for things like that. Aunt is also one of those strawman SJWs.

Both uncles are okay guys since the one from my mom's side got me aPS2 and a ton of games when I was a kid back when he was a NEET, but their experience taught me not to look for a woman.
>>
>>38016083
I think it would be extremely selfish of me to have kids, and give a probably miserable existence to a child. On the other hand I see how if I find someone who I really love would override that feeling towards passing my shitty genes
>>
>>38016083
http://harmful.cat-v.org/society/children/

my grandfather was pretty robot-like. he also was a commie
>>
ill definitely make kids if thats possible
no other robots in the fanily
>>
>>38016193
>>38016263
Look here, its the samefag that plans on living forever. Sorry that is not possible yet.
>>
>>38016166
This
I hate life as a middle class person.
Only rich people should have kids.
Poor people are only born to be capitalist slaves
>>
Yea pretty sure I don't come from a noble family or anything. I don't owe my family anything and I sure as shit don't owe the world another fucked up autist who will be socially traumatized by the time they're 6 for whatever reason I couldn't predict.
>>
>>38016083
I'm not sure I want to get married but I do want to have kids.
But I would want them to be my own, and I can't justify hiring a surrogate and not giving them a mother. But there's no chance any woman would ever settle down and reproduce with me, and in any case, I can't justify passing on my shitty genes to them.
So it's never gonna happen.
>>
File: IMG_1031.png (234KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1031.png
234KB, 1242x2208px
>>38016316
Not samefagging. I know the technology isn't here yet. I only hope for it to happen in my lifetime. If it doesn't happen then life wasn't worth living and I don't care about the future.
>>
>>38016141
Becoming a sperm donor is tough. They do loads of background (on yourself and family) checks and DNA analysis and you can only father around 6 children.
>>
>>38016340
>mobile-posting
that's even worse than samefagging
>>
>>38016395
Like I care. How else will I post while eating food at a resturaunt.
>>
>>38016083
>Or do you plan on terminating your bloodline?

Are you presuming some of us don't have siblings?
>>
>>38016083
I already have 3 diffrent kids from three different women each in a different country.
>>
I'm probably dying childless but my brothers will make sure my bloodline keeps intact.

Although I'm the only child between my mother and father. Guess it was a failure.
>>
>>38016083

Yes. Long distance partner and me are going to establish a homestead and a small farm and raise atleast 6 kids together.
>>
>>38016083
I already have nephews so even if i cared about my bloodline that's not an issue.
It's not like i will have the opportunity to have kids anyway.
>>
File: angelina jolie brad pitt kids.jpg (232KB, 960x855px) Image search: [Google]
angelina jolie brad pitt kids.jpg
232KB, 960x855px
Definitely not having kids, marriage might happen only if i can see some type of benefit in it (like financial) i wouldn't be marrying for "love".
I don't really understand why people have kids, it seem to be all burden and no benefit having them.

>>38016245
Just make sure you have enough money and getting old with no kids isn't a problem, just live close to a Hospital if you're concerned with your health, and if you get really bad move into a nursing home with your own room or house.
>>
My genes are fucking shite so I don't really see the point of having kids
>pretty much everyone in my extended family has glasses
>mom's side has a history of depression and other mental health issues
>lactose intolerance
>5'11"
>brown eyes and hair

>implying anyone would even want to have kids with me
>>
>>38016245
>>No. The only reason ive contemplated having kids is to have someone there for me when i get old.
I solved that problem by getting a handgun. Kids have an annoying habit of keeping you alive and in pain when you get old, as do doctors.

I really don't understand the people who care about muh genes and muh bloodline. It's like caring about whether your WoW guild will still be around after you're gone, who fucking cares.
>>
No. It's not the Stallman way to have children.

https://stallman.org/articles/children.html
>>
File: images (1).jpg (7KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
7KB, 224x225px
I got rendered infertile when I was a teenager, so I guess not.

But since I live in a post-soviet shithole country donating my infertile sperm hasn't been an issue for me
>>
>>38016844
How did that happen?

Fuckthebot.
>>
>>38016083
>want to teach a kid about the world, see him grow up and help him end up a great human being
>don't want to sacrifice what's left of my freetime to do it, effectively shackling myself for the next 18 years

I really don't know
>>
Maybe, apparently I'm going to be shooting blanks soon. I got chlamydia and I refuse to take pharmasudical medications. Instead I hike Hella and eat good.
>>
File: 1472986568615.jpg (31KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1472986568615.jpg
31KB, 600x450px
>>38016912
>Be a teenager in early 00s
>Sneak into an old hospital with friend
>Find a dentist office and see the thing they use to get a x ray of your teeth
>Since it was rod-shaped i put it nex tto my testicles and pretended I had a big dick
>My balls began to hurt a lot
>Went to a doctor later because I was embarrased
>They took a sperm sample and told i would never get kids
>>
File: cathofu.png (50KB, 417x500px) Image search: [Google]
cathofu.png
50KB, 417x500px
catholic fag here. I would want kids
>>
>>38017208
What the fuck dude. That's auto-termination if I've ever heard it.
>>
Im 31 year old male virgin, what do you think?
>>
>>38016496
when is that going to happen?
>>
File: 10230124151.gif (1MB, 322x334px) Image search: [Google]
10230124151.gif
1MB, 322x334px
>>38016083
No I don't play on having kids.
I've realised that my bloodline is full of shitty genetics passed on directly through the male line. I don't want any other male have to suffer what my, and my male forebears have.
That's not to say that I don't want kids. It's just that I don't think my genes are worthy of being passed on.
I've accepted dying childless. Dying alone is a completely different matter.
>>
>>38017208
You could be that rarest of people, those who win a Darwin Award without dying. Depends on if they decide you were young enough to not know better.
>>
>be manlet
>be shitskin
>be ugly

terminate ASAP
>>
File: lavar.jpg (178KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
lavar.jpg
178KB, 1200x800px
>>38016083
i've thought about paying one of those 7ft African bitches to have my kids so i can force them to play basketball and make me rich desu
>>
I plan on having kids, but at the same time I'm 24 and have not had an adult relationship with an adult woman, and I don't think I'm attractive in that context. I think it may be a few more years before I'm able to attract and provide for a woman whom I would make the mother of my bloodline.

No robots in my family, though my parents and all their siblings have either never been married or have been divorced. My mother's brother is mentally retarded but he still gets crazy women to date him because he rides a motorcycle.
>>
So far, bloodline termination.

Dad is a cyborg, mom is a failed normie, my nana is some sorta hyper normie (not stacy, she was very smart) and my other grandma is a traditionalist. Don't know much about my grandads.
>>
>>38016083
>Do I plan on having kids?
No, I don't want to pass on my balding beta manlet genes onto my children. Nobody deserves to live a life like that.

>Are there other robots in the family?
Nope, just me
>>
>>38016083
I'm from a Native American tribe with less then 4000 people alive today so if I find a decent guy to have babies with I will but if not I'm probably just going to focus on my career
>>
>>38016083
I plan on having kids, but I've still not found anyone to have them with yet.

Arigato
>>
>>38017604
everybody in my family is either chad or super smart expect me

your genes might still be golden you might be the freak exception. at least that is what keeps me going
>>
having kids? i'll be lucky to leave my house. No female would ever choose to have kids with me, i'm unattractive, poor, and out of shape. My genetics are terrible, once i die the world will go on without my line, and it will be better off that way. My father was a huge robot for years, all he did was drink, and watch t.v. I partially blame my mother for destroying his life, because she ran off with some low grade nigger.
i wish for death everyday
>>
>>38016083
I believe that high IQ individuals have a duty to reproduce. So yes, I do plan to have kids.
I might turn out to be a lame father due to complete lack of empathy, though. That's why I need a particularly empathetic mother to compensate for that.
>>
>>38018072
Well, at least I'm smart enough to get a college degree. And both my brothers are neither manlet nor balding. It just sucks to be the freak of the family man.
>>
File: feelsfarm.jpg (43KB, 640x565px) Image search: [Google]
feelsfarm.jpg
43KB, 640x565px
i really, desperately want to but i'd have to somehow work up to leaving the house and finding a non-autist male to love me (seems increasingly unlikely) or if that doesn't happen by like 30 i guess i'll just suck it up and buy some chad sperm and become a single mother, and hope my daughters somehow come out normie enough to carry on the bloodline. i imagine the sons would get too fucked up and beta by not having a father so i could just put them up for adoption or something i guess? idk
>>
>>38016193
the "need" is not to just continue but to evolve faggot
>>
I have 2 kids and they're great. They are hard work but I'll grow old surrounded by people who love me.
>>
>>38018113
>>I believe that high IQ individuals have a duty to reproduce
you've got that the wrong way around, it's the stupid (and poor) who have a duty not to
>>
>>38016083
Never. Kids are creepy and require too much attention. Like having a retart.
>>
Yeah, if I decide not to kill myself. I think I'd be a good father past the baby stage. I'm good with kids and know enough about how to avoid being bullied and uncool at this point of my life. Additionally, my manchildedness means I have built up quite a large collection of games, books, comics, etc for them to enjoy for a while, and I'd take them to cool places I wouldn't have kids unless I'm pretty wealthy/have a great job. Plus it's better than crazy radical liberals taking over.

I think a lot of robots would make good parents.
>>
Poverty breeds poverty so no.
>>
>>38016083
I plan to get the first gf after 23 years of life first.
>>
>>38016083
Yes, there are bad diseases in my family.
No, they live in a world far far away.
>>
File: 1490133775853.png (64KB, 693x503px) Image search: [Google]
1490133775853.png
64KB, 693x503px
I hate the sounds kids make and no one will ever want to have kids with me. I had to babysit my cousins all the time and it was a non stop screamfest and literal shitstorm
>its different when they're your own!!
SHUT THE FUCK UP NO ITS NOT
>>
>>38016299
What's with taking Hitler's quotes out of context? I often see his descriptions of what the jews do cited as if he were instructing his followers to do it. A great example is his and Goebbels's talk of the big lie vs the small lie.
>>
File: penn-jillette-6.5.jpg (18KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
penn-jillette-6.5.jpg
18KB, 210x240px
>>38017208
That story is bullshit. X rays are not made by some sort of passive decay, they're made by smashing very high voltage electrons into a substrate plate, inside a vacuum tube, inside lead shielding. Which is usually rotated so that it doesn't melt. You know, the whooshing sound you've heard if you ever got an x-ray? Both the high voltage and rotating plate are things that very much require electricity to work. It is also not ever enough to kill your balls in one go as far as I know, even when working. Any residual radiation would be extremely weak.

Overall, I'd say this anon is a fag and a liar, and didn't take middle school physics.
>>
>>38018168

oh and as to the second question, maybe. 2/3 of my uncles have never married, one has an autistic soap making gf and some pet snakes though, the other just programs and does yoga alone apparently, they're both in their late 50s, i'd call them both at least cyborgs. the third one is not a robot at all but has just had bad luck with women, got divorced from an infertile one awhile ago, he's still in his 40s though so he could maybe pull through.

i don't have any siblings or other close relatives so not much else to go off of, i definitely do think genetics plays a big part though, and having shit parents.

mostly i'm just bored and wanted to bump the thread desu
>>
>>38016083
Yeah I want to have kids but hot able to talk to women, so no

WHEN WILL IT END?
>>
>>38016611
Mental issue are the only real issue I see.
At least you're not a nigger.
>>
>>38016083
I plan on saving this picture.
>>
There's a lot off schizos, incliding me, in the family and yet my parents are disapinted that i hadn't spread the faulty gene.
This fucking bloodline should have ended generations ago.
>>
i have Ostepetrosis, not giving that to my kids, might adopt though if i get financially stable
>>
>>38016166
good man. this time 100
>>
My genes are shit.
And I'd rather not lose my virginity.
Adoption is a better course of action
>>
My sister already has a kid so i guess its ok if i never do.
>>
>>38016484
Kids who grow up without a dad are more likely to end up in jail.
>>
File: schopie.png (31KB, 662x166px) Image search: [Google]
schopie.png
31KB, 662x166px
>>38016083
no, that would be immoral and no I'm the first robot as far as I know
>>
nobody here should reproduce
>>
>>38022777
welp i see your post numbers end in 3 identical digits and must conclude that you are correct
>>
>>38016443
Either haul your desktop around with you just for these occasions like a true robot, or enjoy your fucking meal.
>>
File: mbti meme shit compilation (3).png (2MB, 1408x5504px) Image search: [Google]
mbti meme shit compilation (3).png
2MB, 1408x5504px
>>38022777
well you're right. We're too depressed and our personalities are warped and obsessed with death
>>
>>38016083
I would like kids, but I don't have plans for them. I am a ship set to sea with no captain.
>>
>>38016083
Well.... im about to be a dad in a month. So there is that. Its a girl btw.
>>
Brothers will most likely have kids which means most of my genetics will carry on.

But even if I did have kids, eventually my genetics would spread so thin so as to eventually be meaningless, right? A tiny bit me and varying portions of everyone else.
>>
>>38016166
this
>>38016141

all you fuckers who want kids and cant even support them are sick fucks. especially the people who want to donate.
how do you think that kid is going to feel, knowing he will never know one of his parents? that's worse than being an orphan, because you have the knowledge that your "parents" did that to you INTENTIONALLY(instead of just adopting a kid).
I would know.

fuck you all
>>
>>38016083
I have a brother and sister that are sure to continue the bloodline, it takes a lot of pressure off which is nice.

Maybe I would if I found the right person but my lack of empathy would be unfair on the kid so there's that
>>
no i really am afraid to kill myself even though i have shotguns but i wish i never was born it would be much simpler. i really feel sick knowibg one day ill probably turn to mush in an old folks home and never have to balls to blow my head off
>>
I'm too detached to intentionally reproduce. Let go of life my friend; you'll find your long-awaited freedom.
>>
>>38016083
That's a beautiful fucking ass, going in my ass folder.

As for your question, yes i will be. I feel like i owe it to my self because I fucked up my life so much. I want to have a son or daughter and raise them to be the type of person I wish I was.
>>
I'm just a genetically inferior version of my brother and he has a kid now. Passing the blood is his problem.
>>
My genetics will only cause suffering to those who inherent them. I would rather not have kids.
>>
Adoption. I have a friend or two who'd probably be willing to gay marry me just so I wouldn't be as fucked in the process (gay > single).
>>
I want kids but im 5'4" lol...fml
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.