[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can make make myself have sex in dream. It works nearly everytime

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1498469701591.jpg (2MB, 1866x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1498469701591.jpg
2MB, 1866x2400px
I can make make myself have sex in dream. It works nearly everytime and is not to be distinguished from real life while its happening. Every night i get to have sex with a subconscious projection of my ideal mate. It is so unbelievably good. Dreams are even continuous, its like the best virtual reality ever.
Problem is i cant remember shit after i wake up. only very small hazy details. Is there any way to stop sleep amnesia ? Drugs or some method ?
>>
What are you saying, it sounds like you remember plenty. Why do you want to remember imaginary sex so well?
>>
File: 423563234A.jpg (76KB, 334x250px) Image search: [Google]
423563234A.jpg
76KB, 334x250px
>>38014387
Or you could just masturbate and realize women are worthless afterwards.
>>
>>38014387
I tried sex in a lucid dream once, didn't like it. In my head it was weird because I kind of 'felt' the pleasure of both people, but it was overwhelming and felt a little sore, so I just stopped and did other nonsexual fantasies instead during it. Kind of lame now that I think about it.
>>
File: 1498348480911.jpg (209KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498348480911.jpg
209KB, 1280x720px
>>38014445
I know they are worthless. But i cant deny my urges. Furthermore i cant deny the chemical rush i get by being with one. I have found a way to get that without putting up with them
>>
>>38014403
I do remember plenty. A lot more than any of my friends do during dreams. But they are so vivid, and basically every single fucking time i dream its a lucid dream. Every night is like virtual reality for me. But then i wake up and i feel it fading away. Why not remember it, why do you want to remember "real life" ?
>>
>>38014387
Dream journals help you remember dreams. The first step for anyone who want to do things with their dreams is to write down what they dreamt the moment they wake up. Not sure how you managed to not learn this.
>>
>>38014640
Never once read a guide or anything about this for that matter. How can i a journal help me though ? After i wake up i cant remember most of it anyway. And what i remember- well i remember it
>>
>>38014673
It teaches your brain that your dreams are important. Write down everything you can remember. Next day you'll remember more than you did the day before. Keep doing this until you have perfect recall.
>>
Generally speaking, lucid dreaming and remembering dreams go hand in hand. Sucks it ain't work for you.
>>
>>38014496
Honestly i don't remember real life that well either. I think you just have to have the kind of brain that has good episodic memory, can't do much to change that.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.