[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get a job >go to job training (it's over the course

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0939.jpg (34KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0939.jpg
34KB, 400x400px
>get a job
>go to job training (it's over the course of a weekend)
>within hours fall in love with one of the girls there
Why does this happen. How to get over it before she becomes my oneitis? I have no chance of ever getting with her anyway.
>>
File: 1498610204858.jpg (140KB, 600x572px) Image search: [Google]
1498610204858.jpg
140KB, 600x572px
>>38014337
>Why does this happen
Where did you leave your note?
>>
>>38014362
No dude, I realize she has absolutely zero romantic interest in me. I just love everything about her. She's not even objectively the most attractive girl, but something about her rings my bell
>>
File: literally me.jpg (77KB, 900x477px) Image search: [Google]
literally me.jpg
77KB, 900x477px
>>38014471
>She's not even objectively the most attractive girl
That makes her obtainable, in your unconscious mind.
>>
>>38014532
Maybe subconsciously I WANT to believe I could obtain her, but I know in my waking mind that it is impossible
>>
File: also me.jpg (14KB, 300x358px) Image search: [Google]
also me.jpg
14KB, 300x358px
>>38014551
Doesn't matter what your conscious mind thinks. The will to life will overtake it and push you into her direction no matter what you want.
>>
>>38014580
Now THAT'S some retarded mumbo-jumbo
>>
>>38014659
Is it? You already said that your waking mind fully understands that it's impossible to be with her, yet here you are helplessly in love by no choice of your own free will. Clearly being friends is not enough for you, which means sex is what you're truly after. Being within the bounds of a healthy relationship doesn't really make it all that much better when you consider the fact that the whole reason you want that is because your unconscious desire to breed and proliferate the species. That unconscious force pushing you along is what Schopenhauer refers to as the will to life.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.