[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It jammed.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 046907097.jpg (31KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
046907097.jpg
31KB, 600x450px
It jammed.
>>
>>38013767
then use a rope you fucking attention whoring lying faggot
>>
File: Do_It_Yourself.png (66KB, 429x271px) Image search: [Google]
Do_It_Yourself.png
66KB, 429x271px
>>38013767
A sign that's it not your time tet
>>
File: quantum-immortality-1.gif (46KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
quantum-immortality-1.gif
46KB, 400x400px
>>38013767
It will always jam.
>>
Time to Chad up and tell your millions of future fans the day the gun jammed so you get worldwide sympathy
>>
>>38013767
Good, because shooting yourself like pic related is retarded.
>>
So tap rack bang?
>>
>>38013767
We're jammin', we're jammin'
And I hope you like jammin' too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFRbZJXjWIA
>>
gun goes in mouth not under chin
>>
>>38013809
I don't get it fampai
oregano
>>
>>38014868
The mind is immortal because of quantum is the gist of it.
>>
Go tell your school you want to die, you will get attention of all town. If that's what you want
>>
>>38014868
Quantum immortality, nigga. The universe is constantly splitting into alternate versions of itself. Every action or inaction has its own reality, down to incomprehensibly small events within the universe. When you kill yourself with a gun, it's such a simple action that there's not a whole lot of wiggle room on what happens: the gun either kills you or it doesn't (due to it jamming, dud bullet, whatever). Every time you pull the trigger, a version of you dies, but there will always be another that survives. You can't consciously experience a reality in which you're dead, so you will always experience one in which the gun did not kill you.

Don't try this at home, you will die.
>>
>>38014940
rick any morty guys! there are alternate universes! Even though there is no scientific proof, it's just the latest sci-trend that appeals to people the same way religion does!
>>
>>38013767

No, OP, it didn't. The first shot cannot jam. Jamming occurs when the casing gets caught in the slide, you have to successfully fire the gun or attempt to eject a bullet for bo reason to make to jam, which it normally won't do.

It would have to be a misfire, like a damaged hammer that can't strike the primer or a dud in the chamber.
>>
>>38015059
Rick and Morty never touched on quantum immortality, nigga.
>>
>>38013809
Isn't Schrodinger's experiment suppose to just show how can we see and consider a particle in two conditions simultaneously? How the fuck people get this kind of ideas out of it is beyond me.
>>
>>38015085
>Implying OP didn't miss the first shot.
OP confirmed to be shit at guns.
>>
>>38015228
Schrodinger's experiment was meant to be a mockery of scientific thought upon quantum mechanics. The cat is either dead or it isn't, there is no state of it being both. Just like there is no state of a particle being in two conditions simultaneously, you simply do not know which it is.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.