[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet qt pure virgin like /r9k/ suggests >she's socially

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 1496717134673.jpg (32KB, 193x298px) Image search: [Google]
1496717134673.jpg
32KB, 193x298px
>meet qt pure virgin like /r9k/ suggests
>she's socially awkward
>but she's sort of sweet
>after 3rd date try for sex
>"I'm waiting until marriage I hope you understand"
>mfw

You guys have terrible taste
>>
>>38012569
> he fell for the virgin meme
>>
>>38012569
How is she supposed to stay a pure virgin if she's willing to put out before she's married? She'd become Chad's used goods very quickly.
>>
>>38012569
>being a sex-obsessed pervert
Waiting till marriage is a good thing, fuck you.
>>
>>38012569
im not sure what you expected from a virgin dummy
>>
>>38012589
Chad's used goods get my dick wet, this doesn't
>>
>>38012594
>having to go 2 years minimum without sex

Dog no...
>>
>>38012569

You all want a pure virgin qt but you also want easy sex, which you're not gonna get from any girl who's still a virgin at 20. Make up your minds.
>>
>>38012601
>the literal cuck
>>
>>38012601
>>38012612
I hate you sex-obsessed people, there's more to relationships (or life for that matter) than just sex.

I understand that society and modern 'culture' is pretty much sex-obsessed by itself and sex is made out to be this big, important thing, when it really isn't. But this makes you people all believe that you absolutely must have sex because the commercials, the films, the radio, they all tell you it's something everyone has and everyone needs and it's the best thing ever, you've been programmed by them. I aint saying it's some crazy conspiracy, it's just dumb people that have nothing more going in in their lives than just sex.
>>
>>38012653
How is having sex with women who had sex with other guys being a cuck?
>>
>>38012665
>hey all tell you it's something everyone has and everyone needs and it's the best thing ever

If you ever had sex you'd know they were right. Imagine fapping and not being able to do it again. It's horrible.
>>
Tell her if she doesn't give you blowjobs or handjobs, you will get them somewhere else.

And tell her you respect her wish for no vaginal sex.
>>
>>38012665
You do realize sex is the literal reason why men are happy right?

I've had sex anon. Granted, it sucked, but i did get a release. Guess what happened.
I stopped being miserable, and i became happy. I was cheerful, upbeat, friendly, nice. I was happy.
For a while at least. After a few years of no sex, the depression came back.
And i know its not unrelated, because i stopped thinking about sex after i had it.
I remember how i constantly thought about getting laid before it.
Now i cant stop thinking about it again, just like before i had it.
And just like before, i'm dull, nothing is exciting, everything sucks, ..
>>
>>38012721
> imagine getting a depression because you had no sex for a significant period of time
>>
>>38012569
How is she supposed to stay virtuous and pious if you're gonna pump and dump?
>>
>>38012676
>>38012721
Reread the last line.
>it's just dumb people that have nothing more going in in their lives than just sex.
(maybe dumb was the wrong word though)
Especially (>>38012721)

It's because you've got nothing else in your pathetic life, get a hobby, get friends or whatever. You don't need sex to become happy. I'd admit it's probably an easy release and a way to be happy for a short while, almost like getting high or drunk. (bad comparison I know but whatever)
What I mean is that it doesn't subtract the fact that you've got absolutely nothing else going on in your pathetic lives besides getting you fucking dick wet. how fucking pathetic is it that you need to stick you dick in a pussy to feel fucking happy? Have you honestly got nothing in your life?
>>
>>38012569
so then you marry her and breed more qt pure virgins
you fucking
goddamn idiot
>>
>>38012769
You're a virgin aren't you? It's ok we're all freinds here.
>>
>>38012789
Sorry but I can't be friends with a non-virgin
>>
>>38012612
Imagine how much more special it would be after waiting.
And you'd be the only people to have ever been that intimate with the other.
That'd be such a special bond to have with somebody.
>>
>>38012789
You're a moron, if you have to ask that you missed the entire fucking point.
>>
>>38012665
Honestly, I think men obsessed with virgins, are pretty sex-obsessed too. Like you said, it's just sex, but people here will have you believe sex is this amazing thing that will utterly transform all parties involved and solves all their personal problems, therefore the first of such magical and highly important encounters must take place with them, for it is that sacred.

People don't think sex is the best thing ever, wouldnt be so caught up with whether their partner has had it.
>>
>>38012844
I actually agree, I was arguing for waiting because his girlfriend wants it. Not because he (or I) should desire a 'pure' virgin.
>>
>>38012863
His gf sounds like a cunt desu
>>
>>38012863
It's his decision if he can't stand not having sex sooner, some people have way too high libidos. But yeah I think we can all do with seeing sex as a lesser deal, it would cut down on virgin-obsessed men, and also cut down on all those sex-based marriages which fail once the parties involved age and have lowered libidos
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.