[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I AM TIRED OF NEGATIVE THOUGHTS THIS F THREAD WILL BE BOUT THAT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

File: SNice.svg.png (11KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
SNice.svg.png
11KB, 220x220px
I AM TIRED OF NEGATIVE THOUGHTS
THIS F THREAD WILL BE BOUT THAT HAPPINESS
give each other advices, comment on good things in life, say what makes you happy
think happy : )
>>
negative thoughts lead to death.
>>
Being happy gets you laid.
>>
>>38012447
exactly
all you need to do is get happy, approach her and even if you fug up, know that it is not the end of the world, that there are billion girls out there and that you only improved your sociability by making those small steps forward
>>
>>38012378
no matter what, you gotta stay positive
you have to say to yourself that can fucking do it despite everything and everyone
just repeat in your head positive thought about yourself even if they are not necessarily true
"i am good"
"i can do it"
"i deserve love"
"my family will always be there for me"
>>
>>38012387
i want to die originally
>>
>>38012636
girl who i was madly in love with broke up with me yesterday
i have little friends, but at least my family is there for me
today it will be all about positive thinking and self improvement : )
*hugs you*
>>
I've been up all night doing lines of coke and I have to be at work for a bit in the morning. I make bad decisions but I'm trying to be better. It's not working though.
>>
>>38012739
good thing is that you want to improve
that is all that matters really
if you really want to improve you will : )
(and also don't want to sound lame, but coke is temporary solution really)
stay positive : )
*high fives*
>>
>>38012387
positive thoughts lead to death.
>>
>>38012775
makes no sense mate
maybe if you think positively and still get rejected
but hey at least you tried
you did more than someone who did nothing
>>
>>38012714
remember that there are always other girls out there, r-right
right??? yeah sure there are, yeah...
>>
I wanna make friends but I can't stop being a pussy ass bitch ass mothafucka wat do i doo?
>>
>>38012826
basically all thought leads to death
buy a dog
>>
>>38012911
i know that it is hard to get girls if you do not have 'the thing' but you sure can build up the thing
and yes, once you get that, you will have all of them
and btw, the thing is self esteem and self confidence
>>
>>38012378
I'm not very good at this, so take a half and half.
>the universe is meaningless
>so you don't have any obligation to give a shit when things go "wrong"
>>
>>38012918
nice suggestion
dogs are awesome
it has been scientifically proven that dogs can make you happy
>>
>>38012378
Kill yourself that would be quite fun
>>
>>38012980
>Feed yourself that would be quite fun
positive thread, activate
>>
>>38012938
I hope you're right. I will try then, perhaps it's better than accepting failure right away.
>>
>>38012980
what is bugging you?
say it here, relieve your soul
i PROMISE you it will feel better
>>
>>38012994
exactly
you go there CHAMP
>>
>>38013004
The one girl u cared about is gone. U have no friends and family thinks ur a failure. Ur happiness thinking is pathethic. Anyways ur dreams which are unrealistic as fuck will never come cause its too late and u still lose time posting on this shithole.
>>
>>38012378
I'm not "mansplaining" or trying to discount how you feel - I'm offering a perspective that might help. Believe me - I know what it's like to dislike your body. I got zapped in Iraq and I've got some unsightly scars, and I sometimes struggle to accept that I'll never be as physically capable as I used to be. Fucking sucks sometimes.
Anyway...I wish I could let you into a man's head as he's falling in love with a woman. It's a process that's so alien, so strange, that I'm afraid you've got to experience it to believe it. But it's as real as death and taxes....
Sometimes, a guy will meet a gal and think nothing of it. Maybe she's a co-worker, classmate, or his buddy's friend. She gets mentally categorized as "Female, acquaintance, feelings neutral". Then, he gets to know her better. If they mesh personality-wise, something fascinating happens in the man's mind. He starts to notice things about her appearance - pleasant things. It starts small - one day he realizes he likes looking at the curve of her nose, or where her ear lobe meets her face.
It's nothing he can put his finger on or describe, really...just that looking at that part of her makes him feel good. He starts wanting to do that more. Then, he notices an expression she makes - it could be her genuine belly-laugh, or the way she furrows her brow in concern - and he gets a little flutter in his chest.
They stay friendly for awhile, get to know each other better.
>>
File: Great,Right.jpg (46KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Great,Right.jpg
46KB, 500x500px
>>38013217
Then, one day, she hugs him goodbye....and he can't stop thinking about it. He plays it over and over in his head - the feel of her breasts through two shirts, her arms around his back, her smell...he finds these little mental movies of her playing unbidden when he's driving somewhere, squeezing out his other usual daydreams.
Shortly thereafter, the guy realizes that whenever he looks at this woman, he feels good. He likes her lines, her curves, her sounds and smells...
It's like she's gradually turned from a black-and-white photo into a 3D color movie with surround-sound - a perfect movie that makes him feel good. He starts wondering what he can do to keep her around, to make her happy. He realizes that he likes looking at her more than any other human being in the world.
To him, she is perfect and beautiful.
A man in love with a woman doesn't see her objectively. There is a filter there, or some kind of participatory illusion. He does not see who you see in the mirror. He is seeing someone beautiful and perfect and sublime, and it's one of the most powerful things in his life.
Go watch a happy old couple that's been married for decades. Watch the man's eyes. Sure, he may appreciate some young woman's ass in yoga pants or whatever...but watch his eyes when he's looking at his spouse. If you're paying close enough attention, and you can almost see the filter click on when his gaze settles on her. In that moment, he's not seeing the same frumpy empty-nester that you or I see - he's seeing something wonderful.
>>
Hey anons, wagie here. Starting Friday I have a 5 day vacation, but also starting in September it will be a year since I've had sex. The real, true sexual frustration is starting to set in. Can someone please give me some encouragement? It feels like I'm doing all the right things -- working out, employed, hobbies -- but I'm still sad, and I think the lack of sex is really what's driving it.
>>
>>38013203
: )
you will not beat me
she was a whore and a heartless piece of shit
i have ~10 really good friends
my family WILL ALWAYS be there which they PROVED yesterday and today
i will get better and then laugh at the face of failure
and you should do : )
>>
>>38012916
>I can't stop being a pussy ass bitch ass mothafucka
Are you afraid to speak whats on your mind?
>>
>>38013268
>not going on a vacation in a foreign country to fuck outlandish ladies
sex isn't a difficult problem
>>
>>38013315
that's not how it works. I don't get why people think going abroad somehow makes it easier to fug. unless you only want to bang hookers.
>>
>>38013326
the accent
>>
I HATE MY SELF
THE WHOLE WORLD IS CRUEL
LIFE IS MEANINGLESS IN EVERY WAY
EVERYONE IS A FUCKIG RETARD
LALALALALALA
>>
>>38013230
nice story
i wish everybody on this site a girl like that someday
: )
>>
one thing i am happy about is that i'm more good looking and masculine than i've ever been in my entire life, especially these past two years.
>>
>>38013293
How COOL man! Ur happy, do u see? Wohoo happiness is the waayy

Happy happy becausee in happy nanananaa
>>
>>38013336
world is cruel yeah, but nobody really wanted to be cruel
good things spawn good things, bad spawn bad
the reason why is it like this in todays world is because people like to solve problems so they focus on them, but when problems multiply, bad things start to happen, and everybody starts seeing just the bad things
you can change it
you can change the world
go and preach happy thoughts
>>
>>38013386
yup
I AM HAPPY, YOU ARE HAPPY
AND IT FEELS GOOD : )
you can do ANYTHING
>>
>>38013399
you're right. I was really feeling like shit the past few days and I never thought it would end. but you've given me some hope anon. maybe some things can be fixed.
>>
>>38013366
good
i wish i could go to gym, but i broke my fucking fist by punching it in the wall lol
>>
Haha, we only live once, my friends! Let's treat each other with respect and looks to the future with positivity!
>>
>>38013417
EVERYTHING
EVERY SINGLE LITTLE THING CAN BE FIXED
but it will be hard
are you up for it?
will you kill your negative thoughts?
squash them like a bug?
you deserve it
the world is yours : )
>>
>>38013459
The world is mine wohoo lets fap to hentai im happy happy what a nkce day hey bro did u know im happy
>>
>>38012570
>implyingg any of those things are true
>>
Hey anons, I just want to offer a realistic perspective on happiness.

Happiness is not an attitude or a feeling. Happiness is an action. Happiness is the respite after a long period of suffering. You are unhappy because of your inaction -- because you know you're not doing the things you are capable of, because you don't have something. The way to become happy is to get the body, the friends, the house, the vacations, the things you want, and the only way to do that is by doing a bunch of things you don't want to do.

THIS IS THE ULTIMATE IRONY OF LIFE:

You must suffer to become happy.

Endure the trials of suffering, and you will arrive at a place of happiness. Endurance of suffering on a daily basis is called discipline, and you would do well to practice it.

Finally you will arrive at a point where the pursuit of happiness becomes happiness in itself, when your body and mind are hardened. You will still suffer, but it will be easier to endure, and your payoffs will be greater. Good luck, robots.
>>
File: wojroach.png (19KB, 640x677px) Image search: [Google]
wojroach.png
19KB, 640x677px
morality is a spook and you can do whatever you want
>>
>>38013217
>>38013230
The only thing i can think when reading this is "it's all just evolutionary". I've never been in love with a girl though so i don't know what it feels like.
>>
>>38013557
there is a limit to everything
you have to know when you can loose up on morality
>>
File: 8-Lao-Tzu-Quotes.jpg (107KB, 534x400px) Image search: [Google]
8-Lao-Tzu-Quotes.jpg
107KB, 534x400px
>>38013540
say it even if they are not and they will become true
>>
>>38013568
it feels really good when she is there
it feels really bad when she leaves
>>
>>38013546
This. It's true, especially because one who has suffered greatly has the capacity to feel happier than one who has always been content. It's because you have something to compare it to when you do finally feel happy. Feeling the full spectrum of emotions is crucial to grow emotionally.
>>
>>38012378
I hope all 19 of you die brutally and violently.
>>
>>38013546
i like it, nice post
>>
.>>38013615
I hate how much my happiness is in the hands of ONE selfish person. Relationships are sometimes cancer and other times bring you more joy than anything else can. I'm cursed to have fallen in love with someone who shares my feelings that she always will be the one who comes first.
>>
>>38013700
i broke up with a girl who was manipulating and lying to me the whole time
if you think she is bad for you, leave her
you will feel better
>>
>>38013588
you can let go of morality entirely, the only limits are the physical consequences
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.