[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm right depressed lately guys, i marginally enjoy some

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1498055419515.jpg (36KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498055419515.jpg
36KB, 720x720px
i'm right depressed lately guys, i marginally enjoy some things in life more than i don't enjoy other things, and it's enough to keep me from killing myself, but my god if i don't want to just step in front of a bus every day
>>
>>38012370
Threapist?
>>
>>38012386
I'm on a waiting list for CBT, but I don't know when I'll get to it. It's months long.
>>
>>38012386
Does that shit even work?

unoroingla comment
>>
>>38012405
idk, I've tried doing it myself for my OCD and it helped but it's hard to manage it without someone who actually knows what they're doing
>>
>>38012405
Yes, CBT has shown to help a variety of mental disorders.
>>
me too. but recently I've not been able to enjoy anything and it's really bad. been seriously considering suicide. but I guess one has to keep on going no matter what.
>>
File: DCe3JxgUIAAb_C7-1.jpg (28KB, 223x134px) Image search: [Google]
DCe3JxgUIAAb_C7-1.jpg
28KB, 223x134px
>>38012386
I'm too scared to go to a therapist myself
>>
i've got so little enthusiasm to do things and i know that doing things will help but i could easily just not
>>
>>38012370
is a bus deadly enough?
>>
>>38012567
probs not but I'm trying not to think about killing myself in too much detail

i lie near two rivers that could easily kill me tho
>>
>>38012603
I feel you OP. I want to walk into the Mississippi's mighty swirls and just let the river take me away. Guarantee that I could go for a nice swim before I give up and let the power of the river take me under. At least I would be of use to a big catfish or something. Depression is back in full swing for me, I doubt that it ever went away. Perhaps I just grew used to the baseline dullness. Now its to a point that I can't function. This year is only halfway through and its been too rough already

>on academic suspension, failed the same Calc course twice
>dunno how I am supposed to appeal this or even if I did if I can pull myself together
>bills keep piling up, having issues paying
>working third shifts are killing me slowly
>get to watch others around me buy nice things and do fun things
>stuck in this shit
>uncertain about the future and why I should endure 60+ years of this feeling
>>
>>38012678
sorry you feel this way man

i've just finished my degree and i want to sleep for an eternity, i don't know what i'm gonna do with my life if not end it sooner rather than later
>>
>>38012713
congrats on getting through the uni bullshit. I just want this to be done so I can get a fucking job already. College is the death of me but I have to go because its what I want to do. Whats your degree?

Sleeping is a nice fast forward but you only feel better for a minute after you wake up when it all comes rushing back to you
>>
>>38012746
I'm decided to do a masters but a quarter of me wants to be done with it and just get a full time job and move in with my partner and just be normal instead of stressing about academia all the time.

it was in linguistics
>>
and now my housemates have all left
>>
>>38013495
hug anon
>>
>>38013813
thanks

I've got two meetings to go to today and I haven't the energy nor the inclination to do anything in prep for them. ocd is in full swing and I'm ruminating so I've got the hairdryer turned on to try and drown it out
>>
>depressed for four years
>unhappy for almost ten
>currently neet
>dropped out of uni twice
>pined for one onitis in high school for three years and another one in uni for half a year
>thought about killing myself constantly but too afraid to do it
>cut myself a little bit as a way to create physical marks for my mental pain
>extremely lonely now, some weeks I only speak to my family
>filled with insecurity, lack of self confidence and self hatred

I'm starting therapy next wednesday after being on a waiting list for half a year
If that doesn't help then there's probably no hope for me
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.