[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some help /r9k/ >meet girl on discord >confirm its

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

I need some help /r9k/
>meet girl on discord
>confirm its a girl
>she flirts a bit
>i try making a move
>i get friendzoned
I'm wondering why someone would flirt with a man before putting him in the friendzone. Also can't post pics because she probaly lurks here.
>>
You're basically asking how someone can lose interest
>>
>>38011356
Is that why she tells me when she's on her period? Please don't tell me she isn't just testing me to see if i'm chad enough.
>>
>>38011335
Imagine being a girl on the internet and having every guy you meet fall in love with you because it's the only form of social interaction they've had this year
>>
>>38011381
However she's socially retarded and apparently has social anxiety and confidence issues.
>>
same thing happened to me, except my mistake was I didn't make a move because I didn't really want to so some other guy swept her up easily. and now she's too busy getting fucked by him to talk to me.
>>
File: 1497967137225.jpg (31KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1497967137225.jpg
31KB, 576x432px
>>38011335
You probably either
>A: Stupid and cringy
>B: Ugly as fuck
>C: Clingy and flirting all the time
>D: All of the above
In your case you're probably D since you're so pathetic that you took the time to make this thread.
>>
>>38011453
She's never seen my face, and I never flirted or talked to her she usually initiated convos.
>>
>>38011480
Flirted or clinged to her*

Freudian slip
>>
>>38011480
>never flirted or talked to her
>why doesn't she like me
???
>>
What if she saw your face and lost the interest? in happens boy, it happened to me, it can happen to you
>>
>>38011496
I meant never flirted or clinged. I don't know how to flirt.
>>
>>38011335
>I'm wondering why someone would flirt with a man before putting him in the friendzone

attention and confirmation
>>
I want to learn how to flirt
>>
>>38011576
I guess I should just kms now
>>
>she's an Internet person so who cares
>If it's not YEP it's NOOOOOPE

The jig is up buddy. Even if you "convince" her to be with you what do you have? Tyne very weak bond of someone you needed to act externally to attract as opposed to being attractive enough to come to. Who cares, fuck her she's meaningless.
>>
Same with me, friend.
How to I get a girl to talk sexually with me?
>>
>>38011668
Oh, I just want to cuddle a girl.
>>
>>38011335
Did she explicitly say sexual things which were sexual without a doubt? Otherwise, she could just be friendly and wasn't actually flirting. If she was actually flirting, then she could have lost interest for whatever reason.

The stupid annoying thing is that some people are just naturally friendly so whatever they say can be mistaken for flirting, but it isn't actually. Conversely, there are cowardly people who "flirt" by dropping the mildest hints nobody gets.
>>
>>38011833
It was basically, we have a future together, and she started playing games I played, copying my vocabulary, and shit. I'm so conflicted.
>>
PLEAS EHELP /R9K/ I NEED TO KNOW
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.