[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I find a qt 3.14 Christian qt? I checked out ChristianMingle

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 5

File: photo.jpg (142KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
142KB, 900x900px
How do I find a qt 3.14 Christian qt? I checked out ChristianMingle and there were 4 grandmas and one 30-year-old black woman.
>>
>>38009910
Look at her TurboJew nose and frown lines though. Is dat u?
>>
I want to say they find you but they don't...

They find some other dude and stuff

Christian Mingle is unsuccessful, just like every other dating site and the real world

Girls want tall aggressive alpha males
>>
>>38009910
>30-year-old black woman.
Why would God accord you a gf when you are a racist fuck?
>>
>>38009910
go to church
get a job at a christian summer camp
>>
Don't think I'm racist, would date a 19 year old black qt
>>38010139
I went to church and there was only young children or seniors.
>>
Your parish doesn't have a youth group for 20's and over?
>>
>>38010302
go to all the churches in your area
last ditch effort you could convert to mormonism, it's pretty culty but there are probably some girls there
>>
>>38010364
Okay there are are a few different dominions. What one should I go too first?

Catholic
Anglican
United
Presbyterian
Babtist
Pentecostal
>>
>>38010493
Ballpark the size of each parish and go from largest to smallest.
>>
The question is why you want a christian in the first place? Are you a devout christian?
>>
>>38010493
I was raised Pentecostal. I don't know what Americanized Pentecostal churches are like because I grew up in an immigrant community. Anyway, the girls are really conservative and won't have sex until marriage, so you don't really know what she's hiding under her clothes. In addition, unless you want to espouse that ultra conservative, God-fearing lifestyle, you're not going to enjoy being married to a pentie.
>>
>>38010591
>>38010610
Sort of Chirstian, want a pure Christian qt. Not an American either.
>>38010524
I mean the biggest churches are the old cathedrals, should I try them out?

Two more dominions to be added to the list also
Salvation army
Jahova's witness
>>
>>38010656
Do you even know what it means to have a "pure christian qt", whatever that means? And why should she be interested in you if you're not devout?
>>
>>38010700
It means I will have a qt pure girl who will mother my children.

I can be more devout depending on the church I end up in.

I mean, I've been a virgin all this time, may as well play it off and pretend like it was a choice.
>>
>>38009910
If you're in America, then then is no escaping the roasties.

Churches are probably even worse, because the desirable women get wifed up even faster and roasties stay roasties longer ("I shouldn't be slut, but Jesus forgives me, so why not?" thinking).

I feel like "religion" is often just a sort of multiplier. It can make nice people nicer, and bad people badder.

I knew a born again ex-con at my last job, but he was still an all around nasty person. He just screwed with people in ways he could get away with (backstabbing at work, shaming people, manipulating your feelings, etc). He was still a POS, but he became a POS that society tolerates and promotes.

Same thing happens in the Middle East. You take a bunch of asshole tribes that have been murdering, raping, and robbing each other since time began, just add Islam, and now they're killing people and running scams all around the world.
>>
>>38010751
She will be a technical virgin only. She will have had over 9000 cocks in her mouth and ass. But if that eases your insecurities, then good luck. Hopefully you at least have something like a decent job so one might be interested in you as a provider.
>>
>>38010861
Not American, Christians are pretty chill here, very few are hardcore evangelicals also.
>>38010863
I'm in uni, so hopefully, that will be enough.
>>
You don't want a christian, you want a virgin because you're massively insecure. If you manage to date one, she will leave you as soon as she realizes you don't care about christianity or her and only see her as a fetish object.
>>
>>38010988
Yeah, I guess I do want a qt virgin who doesn't whore herself around and intends to build a family with me and grow old together. Is that a fetish now? Christianity follows a solid set of morals and wisdom for people to follow.
>>
>>38011021
You see her as a fetish object, since you don't give a shit about her. The only thing you care about is the hole between her legs. Why should she save her virginity for you and not someone else?
>>
>>38011107
So if I want to marry a qt girl and start a family and grow old together I'm only seeing the hole between her legs? What?
>>
>>38011179
That's the one and only criteria you use to pick a girl: the hole between her legs. Nothing else about her is important to you. You'd turn down the most perfect girl with whom you'd be happy if she happens to not be a virgin. That's being retarded.
>>
I can't even imagine using a dating site.

How awful.
>>
>>38011253
It's far from the only thing that matters, but it certainly is important. A perfect girl is not a girl who sleeps around with loads of men; she will never be able to achieve a happy long lasting relationship, dating a whore is a sure way to get a divorce in 5 years time.

I'm not seeking short-term pleasure as a whore wants, I want a long term and happy relationship
>>
>>38011320
>if she has had sex with someone who is not me she is a whore

This is how retarded you sound.
>>
>>38011397
I might make an exception for a girl who only had sex with one guy, but it would be hard to tell if they are lying or not, and they are probably rarer than virgins.

I'm not sure what you find so offensive about a person who dosesn't want to date a girl that is entrenched in the "hook up" culture that Western society is currently rooted in.
>>
>>38011450
Nobody here is offended, just pointing out how stupid you are. A girl your age could have had sex with one guy because she was in a long term relationship with him. That makes her a whore? Well whatever, enjoy dying a virgin if you can't shake off that manchild way of thinking.
>>
>>38011518
>He thinks a female doesn't immediately get on Tinder after ending a long term relationship and gets nailed by four guys.

Enjoy being a beta provider for a whore and getting your house taken from you five years down the road, then having to pay alimony and child support, but it's all good, at least you didn't judge a woman for sleeping with 50 guys before you started dating her.
>>
>>38011550
What's with the angry hyperbole? No wonder girls stay away from you. Your bitter negativity is obvious even over the internets.
>>
>>38011550
>date a girl for a suitably long amount of time
>look out for red flags (manipulative? Assholish? High maintanence?)
>dump her if red flags
>that's it

It only doesn't work if you worship your partners and are just dazzled by them, and rush into marriage quickly.

Or you could always use the "if had sex, is roastie. If she says she didnt have sex before, she's lying, and a roastie" foolproof insecurity to become a wizard
>>
>>38011569
I just matched your ad hominin hyperbole, not sure you realise how hypocritical you are.
>>
>>38011569
It's probably because he can't read social cues at all, so he can never tell when someone is a bad person irl, thus he needs to rely on virginity as the only barometer of morality, except that everyone can lie about virginity anyway. If you date someone for a year, you can usually tell if they are fake-nice and hiding a terrible side, regardless of their sexual history. But maybe autists can't tell.
>>
>>38010861

Good comment. Religion is also gynocetric. It's a gynocentric form of normie brainwashing - sociopathic 'Chads' lead the congregation with a bunch of roasties as congregants who work together to extract resources and utility from men.

You notice this dynamic everywhere in religion - it's a sort of bargain with the devil. There are multiple films on cults, like if you watch the documentaries on the 'children of God' cults - the Church leadership were quite literally cucking the husbands, sleeping with their wives in front of them. In one documentary you can see footage from a film of members of the church for the leadership, where women are lying with their husbands naked or half-naked, inviting the church leadership to come and fuck them. There's another documentary on Netflix about a different Christian cult where the leader claims he is the Son of God or something, and he was literally sleeping with all the wives, and the men had somehow been bullied psychologically into thinking that was necessarily or else Hell. Another famous one, 'Sons of Perdition' shows the way young men are bullied in polygamous communities into leaving so Chad can have all the women.

The important thing to note in ALL these cases is that the women voluntarily enter into these arrangements, men and boys (and perhaps the younger girls) are dragged along by hypergamy.
>>
File: Heritage.jpg (47KB, 633x360px) Image search: [Google]
Heritage.jpg
47KB, 633x360px
>>38011584
>White knights defending roasties on r9k
>>
>be Chad
>go to church
>>
>>38011636
>points out how delusional the bitter virgin manchildren are
>waaaaaahhh whiteknight

Calling a retard a retard is not whiteknighting, retard.
>>
>>38011636
Like i said, if you are not a sperg, you can tell when you date them. There's lots of wild, bipolar, attention-seeking girls out there who've had lots of sex because they were in their manic phase or were high on drugs, and their deficiencies are extremely obvious. There's a correlation, but there's no need to "discard" every non-virgin unless you literally cannot interpret irl behaviour.
>>
>>38011719
>>38011725
Sex is not just a physical thing to feel good; it's an emotional connection. If you are having sex with loads of people than this regard will become less meaningful and unique, so you will have a hard time keeping any long term connection with people. Let's say a girl had sex with 20 guys, and even if she is not one of those "wild, bipolar, attention-seeking girls", she has made sex into a worthless physical sensation that means nothing to her. It would be rare for that type of girl to have a long term and happy relationship.

There's no way to screen for issues that may arise ten years down the road. You're deluding yourself if you think a relationship with a girl who slept with 20+ guys would be as stable as with a girl who is a virgin.
>>
>>38011828

>You're deluding yourself if you think a relationship with a girl who slept with 20+ guys would be as stable as with a girl who is a virgin.

>Woman has slept with 20+ guys but retires from the carousel by marrying a beta, her sexuality winds down and she finds comfort in someone being around
>Woman has never slept with anyone, sleeps with you, then discovers hotter guys are out there. Mainstream culture promotes the idea that she shouldn't settle, so she leaves you for dick.

Which is more stable?
>>
>>38011828
>"Sex is not just a physical thing to feel good; it's an emotional connection"
Prostitutes will disagree, lots of people seem to think sex = mindblowing emotional intimacy which will change my life, but it's not necessarily the case. If you never make yourself emotionally connect to your one night stands or clients, which is possible, your ability to emotionally connect to the marriage material of your choosing, is not affected anyway.

>if she has lots of sex, she can't possibly appreciate/like sex anymore, so..she can't be happy in a relationship (???)
There's two things here. Firstly, I doubt sex is a finite resource. And secondly and more importantly, sex is literally not the most important of a relationship. If she hated sex so much, she wouldn't have had so much of it. If she doesn't fully appreciate sex, so many other meaningfil things glue a relationship together. If a virgin, who apparently fully appreciates sex because she's never had it before, has the worst personality outside the bedroom, i'd dump her pronto.

I think this is all confusing because you are conflating sex with romance to a great degree.
>>
>>38011828
Funny how you are unable to comprehend the idea of "she has had sex, but only in a committed relationship". Which is a majority of females. If a girl has had sex with someone who is not you, you immediately assume she has slept with at least 50 guys. You've got serious insecurity problems.
>>
>>38011882
>Ignore all facts and studies and make up a fantasy land where girls who whore around have more stable marriages than virgin girls.

The divorce rate has been skyrocketing because girls haven't been fucking 20+ guys when they were younger, gosh, why haven't I realised the truth sooner!
>>38011916
>Prostitutes will disagree

Prostitutes have the best long term marriages I hear!

Sex is not a finite resource; emotional connections are, they will become duller the more you've had.

You don't have to marry a girl with a bad personality just because she is a virgin.

If you can't understand that sex and romance are intertwined, I don't know what to say.
>>
>>38011916
To add, if your marriage is excessively based on sex and in fact sex is the one way you can achieve emotional intimacy in the relationship...yeah your marriage will crash and burn once your hormones go down. Sex and romance are different things. And marriages are about more than whether she can appreciate sex well, imo.
>>
File: 1482259926984.jpg (368KB, 1223x1541px) Image search: [Google]
1482259926984.jpg
368KB, 1223x1541px
>>38011882
Your anecdote doesn't line up with the facts mate.

Never marry a whore
>>
>>38011964
You think most females have never hooked up with a guy ever? It's pretty standard in Western culture for people to hook up, not sure if not aware of social norms or maybe you're not from the west?
>>
>>38011983
Not having sex during marriage is a sure way for your marriage to burn, not the other way around.
>>
>>38011969

>Ignore all facts and studies and make up a fantasy land where girls who whore around have more stable marriages than virgin girls.

I wasn't making a claim about statistics. I'm asking in that example which is the more stable relationship? JUST because a guy finds a virgin, doesn't mean that relationship is going to be any better or any more stable. I'm a virgin male, 33KHV - I don't want a non-virgin gf, but the idea of marrying and then dedicating my time and energy to a virgin and then getting cheated on or divorced is MUCH worse than the alternative, and this DOES happen to many relationships.

There was a good video that was posted here a couple of years back of a man in prison for killing his wife, his daughters supported him because he'd been married to his wife for something like 40 years, then one day she turns around after finding some guy and sleeping with him, and wanted her husband to pay for dates! Think about how fucked up that was for him to lose ALL that time.

I'm saying this as a warning to men, not as a defence of women being whores.
>>
>>38011969
>Sex is always a highly intimate emotional connection
hmm. It is seriously only that, if you want it to be. Do you really not get attached to someone unless you fuck them? That is so curious. Makes me wonder how people who've been through accidents and thus literally cannot have sex, are able to have good marriages.

Of course, people are terrible at romantic relationships, have lots of short romantic relationships which fail.
>>
>>38011882
Not the whore obviously
>>
>>38011987
Your "facts" are the same tired old thoroughly debunked memes created by religious pro-abstinence groups. Why do you believe in "studies" with unverifiable data as long as it supports your beliefs, but make all sorts of excuses as to why actual legit studies are false because they go against your bitter virgin projections?
>>
>>38012005
It goes both ways, really. I guess you would think "wow sex is the main way I can feel close to this girl, it's my only way of feeling an emotional connection, i cant have emotional connections without it".

Then you marry her. She gets old, her libido goes down- then what? Rape her? Divorce her?
>>
>>38011988
You have never even kissed a girl. Your knowledge of girls and sex comes from dank maymays on a Taiwanese pottery forum. That's why you can only spew out angry hyperbole, and ignore the real world.
>>
>>38012014
>I wasn't making a claim about statistics

I am, you just have this weird fetish/fantasy about whores.

>JUST because a guy finds a virgin, doesn't mean that relationship is going to be any better or any more stable.

Nobody said that it's just way more likely.

>>38012036
Sex is always emotional, especially for girls who are fewer experiences, maybe if she had sex with 100+ guys, it means nothing to her anymore.

You can have a deep emotional connection without sex, never did I say otherwise.

>>38012062
Anon graph that was sourced with studes, you have no studies or articles that disprove his.

>>38012073
Who said I've never kissed a girl?
>>
>>38012073
>Your knowledge of girls and sex comes from dank maymays on a Taiwanese pottery forum

>That's why you can only spew out angry hyperbole, and ignore the real world

Are you really too autistic to see you're descibing yourself?
>>
>>38012088

>Nobody said that it's just way more likely.

The actual quote I was responding to:

>You're deluding yourself if you think a relationship with a girl who slept with 20+ guys would be as stable as with a girl who is a virgin.

So I gave a typical example. Do you deny that there are girls who sleep with lots and guys and then 'settle down'? I know one personally. Do you deny there are virgins who end up nuking the relationship and then going out and having lots of sex? This happens all the time.
>>
>>38012062
All this sources seem plausible, in that people who have lots of short-term romantic relationships, are probably terrible at relationships, making them prone to divorce if they ever marry. And you will inevitably have lots of sex with lots of different people, if you keep having lots of short-term attempts at marriage.

My only quibble is this huge insistence on living statistically average lives. It's like a bisexual person deciding never to date men, because men are more likely to be psychopathic according to studies. That's up to them, but you can usually tell apart a psychopath if you date them long enough. It's throwing the baby out with the bathwater.
>>
>>38012088
Those "sources" are claims they used CDC data, but they provide no methodology or how to reproduce their results. It's not a scientific study. But gullible virgins will believe anything.
>>
>>38012088
I was just wondering that, since you can have a deep emotional connection without sex, a girl who does not fully appreciate sex due to whatever reason, is still dateable imo. Of course it doesnt count if she had those lots of sex due to bipolarity or a drug habit, or if she racked up sexual partners through lots of short crash-and-burn attempts at actual romance.

So who's left, you may ask? Probably girls who had casual sex, but now contemplate having a long-term romantic relationship with emotion and intimacy, either due to mellowing it with age or whatever other reason.

If you need sex in your relationship, most people do, but making it the highlight is asking for trouble
>>
>>38012143
Nobody denies that either of those never happens. They're just less likely.
>>38012189
Why is a government source not trustable? Seems to me that you are in denial.

https://www.cdc.gov/datastatistics/index.html
>>
>>38012233

CDC are the same organisation which uses 'verbal surveys' to show that there are just as many female virgins as male.
>>
>>38012254
Is there a better way to test it? Why reason do people have to lie? Are all survey worthless, or is it that just the ones that don't fit your narrative?
>>
>roastie defence force posting on /r9k/

Why.
>>
>>38012301

>Woman charges up to random male on college campus, "Sir, are you a virgin????"

The CDC isn't necessarily invested in the truth on various subjects, especially issues like divorce - they're supposed to be more of a 'medical' or 'scientific' organisation anyway, why would you rely on them for sociological surveys? Stats do not capture the reality. You're being an autist by relying on these graphs and stats, as if they add anything to your argument. Roasties don't all start off on the carousel young, many women divorce their husband - in fact one of the biggest factors in divorce stats is the age of first marriage, so marrying young when a girl is more likely to be a virgin correlates with a higher chance of divorce. If divorce is even your main concern.
>>
>>38012233
CDC did not create those graphs, you illiterate mongoloid. The religious group with an agenda only claims they used their raw data. Their claims cannot be verified since they do not disclose their methodology.

>graphs by religious group claiming to use CDC data showing virgins make better wives
Hurr it's true science CDC
>actual CDC data showing less than 1% of adults over 35 are virgins and totally debunking the 20/80 meme
Durr that's false it's not science

The mental gymnastics here are amazing.
>>
>>38010302
>Don't think I'm racist, would date a 19 year old black qt
This is why christcucks will hang too
>>
>>38012356
I imagine it's a controlled survey, not just running up to random people on the street, it's not a perfect method. You also fail to mention a better way to find these statistics after bashing surveying, I'm not claiming it's perfect, but it's as good as you can get. Government data is way more unbiased that the Tumblr gender studies data you've been reading.

Divorce rates have gone up; people are on average getting married later and having more premarital sexual partners, does this seem like a coincidence to you? You also use no data to back up any claim.

I guess the only way to solve the astronomical divorce rates is getting married at 60 and have sex with 200 people.
>>
>>38012409
>He wouldn't date a qt, wholesome, pure, black Christian girl
>>
>>38011882
>roastie logic
Please kill yourself so that we can spare the world of your stupidity
>>
>>38011253
Butthurt whore detected. Honestly, why the fuck do you care what loser virgins like us think about you anyway? You wouldn't touch most of the robots here with a 10ft pole anyway.

Besides, you're allowed to pick mates according to whatever obscure characteristic you want, so why aren't we? Virginity means a lot in a lot of different ways, but fundamentally it doesn't fucking matter. I can reject girls based on their earlobe dimensions if I so damn well please.
>>
>>38011397
>if she has had sex with someone who is not me she is a whore
Bingo. Well, other men's monogamous wives don't count
>>
>>38011450
>I might make an exception for a girl who only had sex with one guy
You'd probably be better off with a moderately experienced whore (5-10), because just 1 other guy means she'll always compare you to him and grow to resent whatever disadvantages you might have, and wonder what would have happened if she'd stayed with the first dude.
>>
>>38011518
>A girl your age could have had sex with one guy because she was in a long term relationship with him. That makes her a whore?
Yes. The way to not be a whore is to only sleep with someone you're gonna spend your life with. You're coming off as incredibly sour here.
>>
>>38012427
>he would be fine with a wholesome family of wholesome racially mixed and thus socially outcast, wholesomely medically incompatible and wholesome 80iq retard kids.
>>
>>38012581
Not every black person is a brainlet

Race is only a source of identity for people who have nothing else to grasp onto, Christianity would fill that void

>wholesomely medically incompatible
What?
>>
>>38012565
How cute, you still believe in Disney movie romances like a 10 year old. One day you will be an adult.

Tell us what magic you will use to know immediately upon meeting someone that he/she is the one you want to spend the rest of your life with? And that you won't break up a few years later?
>>
>>38010055
>uses skin color to describe the person
>"RACISMUUUU!!!!!!!!"
Dear Americans, please stop being so fucking retarded about race issues, sincerely the rest of the world
>>
>>38012663
Cultures that have arranged marriages where they meet each other at the wedding have significantly lower divorce rates than our current culture.

So, maybe, just maybe, mass fucking people is not the answer.
>>
>>38012690
>cultures where there are arranged marriages tend to have terrible stigma about divorces
>people don't want to divorce when they become social outcasts for it
Wow what a great fucking solution Paco, don't forget to beat your wife for burning the food
>>
>>38012712
Just saying, a lot of my white friend's had parents who got divorced and they are a mess because of it. 99% of my Indian friends growing up have parents who are still together and happy.My parents offered to bring me back to India to find a wife, and I think I'm going to do that, seems like the better option.
>>
>>38012778
Holy shit you are deluded. At least half of those arranges wives are fucking someone else on the side.
>>
>>38011021
As evidenced by two millennia of torture and murder? Religion doesn't replace human nature. That's exactly why we found tunnels under monasteries that would allow nuns and monks to meet up and fuck, and the babies were left there to die.

You're living in a fantasy construct. There is no such thing as "being pure", and even if there were, it wouldn't change anything to the fact people are shit. Also, girls that will be virgins past 25 are either so ugly they never managed to get laid, or too stupid to realize they've been raised in some crazy fucking cult and they haven't grown out of it. None of those options would be good in a potential mate.

I had a very devout girl from a very devout Christian family in uni, and the only thing that was different about her is how repressed she was sexually. She begged me for anal, and then jumped out of the bed crying because "oh noes JESUS WILL HATE ME". Then she came back and we both came. Faith is nothing in the face of extreme arousal.
>>
>>38012811
Are you Indian? Because no, they don't. You're making massive conclusions on communities that you know nothing about.
>>
>>38011828
>Sex is not just a physical thing to feel good; it's an emotional connection
What are you? A twelve year old girl? You can dissert about sex when you're not a virgin anymore, because you clearly don't know what the fuck you're talking about. The more experienced you are the more likely you are to be satisfied, because you'll know what you're looking for in a partner, besides, satisfying sex is definitely an important criteria in a successful marriage, and most girls will not settle for a guy that's incredibly self-conscious, backwards, and unable to satisfy them.

What you're saying is pretty much "I won't eat rice, because I think pasta is better, those experienced chefs don't know shit about food!"

Also, you seem to be under the impression that people didn't sleep around before the modern era, but you're completely mistaken, they were just exceedingly discreet about it. Going to the whorehouse was pretty much considered normal for men, if some wives didn't sleep around as much because the potential punishment was not worth the risk. That's not love, that's fear. Which is exactly what most religions are based on, Christianity especially. That's only for the 18th or 19th century. During the renaissance (and in earlier times), sleeping around was a fucking sport - like it always was for our species, because that's the fucking behavioral norm and a biological imperative.
>>
>>38012860
Have you had sex? No? Because you're making massive conclusions on something that you know nothing about.
>>
>>38012945
Uhh, yeah, I have.
>>
>>38012811
no they are not, you retard
>>
>>38012913
>he fell for the anti-Christianity meme
>>
>>38012822
>She begged me for anal, and then jumped out of the bed crying because "oh noes JESUS WILL HATE ME". Then she came back and we both came. Faith is nothing in the face of extreme arousal.
>very devout girl
She obviously wasn't devout. She's calls herself Christian because her family expects her to be.
>>
>>38013077
>le true devout meme
>le true robot meme

If you ever find a pure virgin waifu, don't be surprised to find out her asshole is stretched three ways to sunday.
>>
>>38012959
You're not a virgin but want a virgin wife? Kill yourself hypocrite.
>>
>>38013115
the correct response to making baseless conclusions and accusations that all turn out wrong. you're not very bright i can see lol
>>
>>38012990
>He fell for religion
>2017
>He doesn't question an outdated instrument of power

>>38013077
>She's calls herself Christian because her family expects her to be
As does every person that claims to be a devout member of any religion. Why would you submit to preposterous rituals and laws or even punishments if not out of peer pressure? Do you truly feel closer to "God," by not eating meat? I think not, and having sex doesn't change your personality or anything that deep, judging from something so superficial is retarded when it comes to choosing a mate for life.

If most people didn't subscribe to a religion because of their parents, then why do agnostic/atheist households don't have their children converting to whatever religion later on? Anyone raised out of a culty devout household realizes religions are a fucking scam and pointless. Even priests are nowhere near as enlightened when they die as buddhist monks, scientists or philosophers. A few prayers, a set of baseless beliefs, and a life of suffering do nothing for spirituality.
>>
>>38013141
>I have had sex
>But I'm still a virgin

How does this work? You took it up the ass from Jamal?
>>
>>38013185
You mean... Just like his potential "pure virgin qt waifu Christian"?

DUN DUN DUUUUNNNNN
>>
>>38013185
>>38013242
He's not OP you dipshits.
>>
>>38013276
>whiteknighting this hard for an autistic manchild
>>
File: gGip8HL.png (109KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
gGip8HL.png
109KB, 200x200px
>>38013161
t. underaged mobileposter
>>
>>38013161
Some people raised as Atheists do become religious.Some people who have had sex before marriage do become devoutly religious, and they are more religious than this Woman who only abstains from sex because her family expects her to.

There are people who genuinely believe that there's more to life than this material grind, and that there are other ways of attaining truth besides the scientific method. Religion isn't merely some scheme designed to gain social prestige or favours or what not.

>>38013107
Not everyone is concerned more about the appearance of following a set of beliefs, than actually following them.
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.