[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

19 Year old girl with a fiance of 7 months here, literally got

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 11

File: Feeling good and smug.png (147KB, 254x252px) Image search: [Google]
Feeling good and smug.png
147KB, 254x252px
19 Year old girl with a fiance of 7 months here, literally got him on Halloween right after he was dumped by his ex girlfriend for being into me.

How's it feel not being up to par for reproduction, anons?
It should be about just the most pathetic thing a human could be since humanity is about evolution and development, you're a strain on the resources and environment. If anything and your anger and hatred will just keep making you miserable until you die. And the BEST part is that makes me feel the most superior about myself is instead of doing something good with your time like Nikola Tesla did you're lower than filth, it's so goddamn enjoyable to come here when I feel sad because I get to laugh at you all for being pathetic fucking boring ass losers, it makes me able to appreciate everything I have all the more and live my life to even better extents.

You're all irredeemable, and sorry that biology isn't kind but neither is the world, and if you're not able to overcome your disabilities and do something that validates your pathetic bitter existence then I`ll continue to come here and mock you pathetic lonely bitter assholes forever.

Thanks for the fun.
-A lurker of three years
>>
>>38008107
sage
oringononii
>>
>>38008143
>Saging publicly
Oh wow I'm so hurt, you sure got me. :~)
>>
Hey, the daily kakyoin thread already happened. sage and not reading any of your post, fgt
>>
>>38008175
I literally don't give a fuck
>>
>>38008107
You feel superior because you got a free boyfriend for having a vagina? Congratulations. I bet if you were male then you'd be in the exact same position that robots are in because you wouldn't be living life on easy mode.

Robots will continue to be assholes and hate women, specifically because of pwomen like you who think they're special because of the numerous privileges that they have and then demand more.

Enjoy wasting your time on this board. The more time you spend here, the more you're like us.
>>
>>38008745
>free boyfriend for having a vagina? Congratulations
Nope, because he loves my personality, talents, shared interests, and passion.
>>38008745
>I bet if you were male then you'd be in the exact same position that robots are in because you wouldn't be living life on easy mode.
Alright so I would be,
>Fit (Check)
>Healthy (Check)
>In university (Check)
>Working to better myself constantly with new updated lifegoals (check)

Pathetic projector, there's no hope for you. :^)
>>
Update: This thread already makes me feel literally unstoppable and all powerful. I think I'm literally going to go fuck my darling sweetheart right this minute thanks to this surge of energy.
>>
>>38008834
Good job quoting my post twice, dumb roastie.

>Nope, because he loves my personality, talents, shared interests, and passion.

What personality? What talents? What shared interests or passions? He doesn't care about whatever shallow, meaningless shit that you enjoy. He's only with you for your looks and the hole between your legs. Looks vastly outweigh personality for men.

>le lenny faec xdddd

Leddit roleplayer confirmed. Post timestamped pic or kill yourself. S A G E D
>>
>>38008915
>Implying my boyfriend is a boring normie.
Proooojecting
>>
>>38008107
>stacy lied and snaked her fiance away from her fellow sister
Just as we knew you would.
Also no one cares, m8.
>>
>>38009224
>Sister
She was an abusive manipulative cunt, he's told me he's never been happier that we met because he was depressed and misguided before, for the first time in his life he's got a job, works on improving himself, and is a lot happier about life.
You cared enough to reply :~)
>>
>>38009223
I don't think you know what projecting means, unless you're calling me a boring normie. If I was a normie, why would I be here?

No timestamped pic. Move along.
>>
File: 1402938682321.png (114KB, 357x560px) Image search: [Google]
1402938682321.png
114KB, 357x560px
>19 years old
>7 month fiance
jesus christ haha what are you doing
>>
File: 1488488762965.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488488762965.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>38009270
>calls other girl manipulative
>while stealing her significant other away from her
I'm laffin.
I don't get why the robofags on here have such scorn for women, they treat each other way fuckin worse than they treat dudes, it's almost funny sometimes.
>>
>>38009270
So basically, you dated the average robot who decided to start improving himself after he started dating you (as most on this board actually would) and you think robots are pathetic losers still? The only reason why he started improving himself is because he got a gf who he actually liked. Ask random people on this board and most will tell you that they'd start improving themselves if a girl dated them, wasn't a complete roastie and was able to look past their height, lack of a job, lacking social skills, etc.

Your boyfriend qualified for posting on this board when he was with this girl, and now you shit on people who were just like the guy that you decided to date. Great job.
>>
>>38009273
Boring unattractive betas come here all the time, they're nothing new, special, or interesting. They're about as normal and average as dirt, they're everywhere. Every woman has known at least ten incils in their life.

But not everyone knows a chad :~)
>>
>>38009335
>My boyfriend
>Average
>A robot
Lmfao, no. The only boards he visits are /m/ and /tg/, only the lowest of the low come to this shithole.
>>
>>38009334
Yep, and he thanks me for it.
B^)) She even tried to get him back after but he was done getting abused by her.
Life is so good.
>>
>>38009337
I thought you may have been real but now it's confirmed that you're a troll.

5/10 made me respond multiple times
>>
>>38009376
>Life is so good.
it doesn't really seem like it is considering how hard you're trying to prove yourself on an anonymous imageboard in the middle of the night
>>
>>38009359
He has all of the traits of the guys that visit this board. He was a robot before, whether he visited this board or not.

/m/ and /tg/ are both boring ass hobbies too. So much for him not being a boring normie.
>>
>>38009335
Why are you feeding the master baiter with genuine responses?
>>
>>38009382
You think I'm wrong? Chads are the vast minority, speaking as a lady I only find about one in fifty guys attractive and as a degenerate daily internet user even less of them are worth speaking to or engage my interest.

>>38009401
You're right, I'm a bit sad because my man's having a rough day today and went to sleep early so I'm lonely.
But now I feel like a fucking millionare <3
>>
>>38009412
this was before they confirmed themselves to be a troll
>>
>>38009407
>/m/ and /tg/ are both boring ass hobbies too
Typical """I only listen to music, watch kawaii moeblobs and play hentai games"""" beta male anon, no surprise here.

Next.
>>
>>38009382
>>38009434
>being this retarded
It was obviously bait, OP might be a fag but damn, you are stupid.
Most of the people in here are either laughing at this chump or insulting him.
>>
>THEY ACTUALLY THINK IM BATING BECAUSE IT'S STARTING TO STING
AHAHAHAHAHA NICE "THIS MUST BE BAIT" DEFENSE MECHANISM.
>>
I'm fucking loving this, bullying you pathetic virgin edgy scumbags feels so good I think I might do this more often whenever I feel down.
I would normally try and help guys like you, but you deserve every last bit of it and the best part is you KNOW you deserve it.
So just let mommy kick your face in and go "waaaaa, bait, this isn't real" because maybe this might be your first interaction with a female on this shithole that doesn't hate herself or the female gender.
I feel bad for Fembots because they're so misguided in their lives they actually have to fit in with you freaks of nature, but they're scum too. Although you guys are correct. They're probably going to grow out of it and find some handsome anon that will treat them right and spoil them rotten, and that way you two can better yourselves and be happy.
However, you women hating betas?
You should literally all kill yourselves.
>>
Anyway I had my fun for tonight. It's already 3AM.
Night night, losers. I was seriously hoping ANY of you would try harder but this was a lot of fun.
Lets do this again some time.
With nothing but happiness,
Thanks for the fun
-A lurker of three years
>>
File: 1490328208622.gif (1MB, 304x328px) Image search: [Google]
1490328208622.gif
1MB, 304x328px
>stops getting (You)s
>leaves
Problem solved itself, now learn to sage next time, retards.
>>
>>38009577
They said they're going to be doing it again soon and that they just went to sleep for the night. This shit better not become a general.
>>
>>38008915
when you attack the way the message is written instead of the substance of the argument
>>
File: 1458085194884.jpg (47KB, 720x628px) Image search: [Google]
1458085194884.jpg
47KB, 720x628px
>>38009448
Those are my only interests along with cooking, this actually hurts a bit.
>>
>>38009653
I attacked half of it, and then asked for proof of most of the second half.
>>
>>38009448
>Typical "I only watch mecha anime and play dnd" beta male, no surprise here.
>>
File: 200% Dense.jpg (12KB, 193x262px) Image search: [Google]
200% Dense.jpg
12KB, 193x262px
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA STOP BUMPING THIS GAY SHIT YOU RETARDS
You people are fucking idiots.
>>
File: 1498248354685.png (509KB, 313x415px) Image search: [Google]
1498248354685.png
509KB, 313x415px
>>38009784
Watching people get mad about bumping it is pretty funny tho
>>
File: 1444598557846.png (252KB, 500x413px) Image search: [Google]
1444598557846.png
252KB, 500x413px
>>38008107
>reproduction
>2017
>children

I'd rather be alone than pissing 18 years of my life and all my money on children. Stay salty, stacy.
>>
>>38009765
Not him but /m/ is more than just mecha anime. It has Toku and Godzilla threads.
>>
File: 1494298178385.gif (1022KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1494298178385.gif
1022KB, 500x375px
>>38009802
You're a shit. You fucking shit. Piece a shit.
>>
File: 5720487_orig.jpg (207KB, 699x525px) Image search: [Google]
5720487_orig.jpg
207KB, 699x525px
>>38009805
>Tfw always wanted kids but I know they're better off without my hereditary mental problems.
Just kill me
>>
File: 1491000317725.jpg (29KB, 427x427px) Image search: [Google]
1491000317725.jpg
29KB, 427x427px
>>38008107
the fuck is going on in this thread
jeez
>>
>>38009850
It's like a fucking micro society.
>>
>>38009813
That's still just as "interesting" as any robot interest. Hell, being passionate about music especially is more engaging to women than /m/ interests.
>>
>>38009856
Everyone likes music though, women are interested in unique people and there's nothing interesting about liking music.
>>
>>38009856
>Music as an interest
This is only a bonus if they're an artist.
>>
>rp thread
lol (short for laugh out loud)
>>
>>38009883
There's nothing interesting about liking mecha or board games either. Those are neckbeard tier interests., not one an actual chad would have. If you're passionate about non-normie artists that she may or may not like then you'll seem interesting and also not average.
>>
>>38008107
Tldr
Origamiweavingthread
>>
Can't wait till you come crawling back when he gets sick of your roastie ass
>>
>having a bf or gf
>browsing /r9k/

Get out summer normie you don't belong on this board.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.