[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your experience with Stacy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 22

File: image.jpg (203KB, 821x1025px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
203KB, 821x1025px
I keep hearing about how stacies are human trash and what not, I want to know what your personal experiences are with them? What did they actually do to you?
>>
When I was 15 my parents asked our 19 year old Stacy neighbor to check in on me while they were out of town over night.

She was super nice, made me a sandwich and watched a couple movies with me.
>>
>>38007832
>size queen
>would humiliate any guy just to feed the ego of the guy fucking her
>has no concept of respect
>think everything can be forgiven
>brainlet
>has no idea actions carry consequences.

I got humiliated by one just to feed her boyfriend's ego.
what kind of person does that?
>>
File: IMG_7322.jpg (143KB, 750x1047px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7322.jpg
143KB, 750x1047px
>>38007832
I have a stacy friend who seems concerned about my home life. Whenever I bitch about my brother getting caught doing stupid shit she chimes in with "What'd he do now?".

Of course, I was her emotional tampon a few years back.
>>
>>38007832
The hottest girl I know is really nice. I think it's because she was homeschooled until she started in high school, so she didn't become a huge bitch. She's definitely changed though. I still like her though.
>>
File: image.jpg (315KB, 1242x1234px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
315KB, 1242x1234px
>>38007996
I don't know what's worse, stacies how are openly bitchy or stacies who pretend to be nice
>>
>>38007832
She's alright to hang around if you don't take her shit seriously.
>>
File: 1495631006881.jpg (30KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
1495631006881.jpg
30KB, 680x510px
She got me for 18 years

Young bots: dont fuck with strang puss unless you know she loyal
>>
File: 1495769660673.png (6KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
1495769660673.png
6KB, 120x120px
>>38008023
Is this proof that some girls can be onenof us?
>>
>>38007945
you needed a babysitter at 15?
>>
>>38008139
Na mate, they just asked her to check in on me.
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 400x400px
>>38008030
Nah, she was just hiding it to attract orbiters, lot of stacies do that. When your not around, she probably talks shit behind your back
>>
>>38008085
No, they will never be one of us
>they aren't even human
>>
>>38008209
She probably doesn't talk about me specifically, but you're probably right that she can be bitchy. I don't know her boyfriend, but I've never heard anyone but her say anything positive about him. About the nicest thing I've ever heard about him is, "he's okay sometimes".
>>
>>38008042
stacies who pretend they are nice are the worst
just putrid on the inside.
>>
>>38007832
I don't think I could ever associate with her

Unless it was out of pity, she's out of my league. It hurts but her friends think Im a faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 426x634px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 426x634px
>>38008368
You guys want to hear the story with my experience with pic related?
>>
>>38008668
sure anon.
post it
>>
File: image.jpg (271KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
271KB, 1242x2208px
>>38008673
Okiedoky
>be me
>freshman year, very first day, last class of the day, take assigned seats.
>seat at the very front of the class
>turn around and see pic related
>Mmmm.exe
>Ask for her name (let's call her Em)
>tells me her name with a wtf face
>class proceeds like normal

>fast forward about 2 months later
>teacher lets us change seats
>sit diagonal from her
>start falling for her, begin to constantly stare at her
>one day she catches me and says "stop looking" with a lot of venom in her voice
>eventually some one else calls me out that I'm still starring at her
>proceed to avoid her the rest of the year

>sophomore year
>pretty much forgotten about her
>homecoming dance come up
>I go and guess who's there
>I keep running into me and she keeps saying "hi anon" and "are you having fun anon"
>slow dance song comes on
>she's right next to me so I ask her if she wants to dance
>reluctantly agrees
>have my arms on her waist, I want pull her closer but she keeps resisting
>I didn't care, my cock was at full mast, kept staring at her tits
>song ends, she says her parents are here to pick her up
>I hug her goodbye, I can feel her breasts pushed up against my chest, I hug her so tight that she wimpers a little bit and I end up lifting her from the ground (I'm 5,8, she's 5,5)
>I..I..hope I didn't weird you out or anything
>because of this she becomes my oneitis
>chads find out and ask me about it, like I retard I tell them
>chads suggest I ask her to the next dance
>before Christmas break I go up to her and try to talks to her
>Hi Em! Um..how....ughmmm
>words litterally cannot come out of my mouth
>just leave running to the bus
cont in next thread
>>
File: image.jpg (117KB, 627x1234px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 627x1234px
>>38009299
>month later
>her and chads are playing truth or dare
>I'm on my laptop watching YouTube with head phones
>Chad is dared to rub my ears
>does this time times
>third time just turn around and yell "can you fuck off!"
>turn out its oneitis
>she very quietly says hi to me
>try to apologize like a true faggot
>my desire is only strengthened
>week before the dance
>weeks prior I told a Stacy in my class when I was going to ask her
>big mistake
>the day comes, she is no where to be found, skips all my classes with her and lunch
>end of the day, walking through the loby hoping to find her, feel like I'm about to die
>see her standing in a corner with a bunch of chads
>"hey can I talk to you for a sec?"
>she says "Sorry anon, I just wanted to go with friends to the dance" as she struggles to hide her disgust
>pled and beg for about a minute
>chads are all laughing
>sob on the bus and when I get home like a faggot
>end up saying hi to her in the halls the rest of the year, occasionally she will say hi back.

>junior year
>continue doing the same thing for the next to months, she says hi back more often now, to the point she starts saying hi to me now
>one day decide to just start completely ignore her
>after about 2 days she notices
>"hi anon"
>pretend to be focused on whatever I'm doing
>she begins to become noticeably pissed off
>trys to make greater efforts to interact with me, asks me for homework, says stuff like how you doing
>act like I didn't hear a thing
>say hi to other people around her just to piss her off even more
>"anon why are you ignoring me?"
>I'm starting to enjoy the hell out of this
>few weeks later she tries to "make amends"
>reluctantly agree
>rest of the year make back handed compliments at her, and sometimes just insult her
>she takes it anyway
>would sometimes want to take a selfie with me, but I'd always say no
>one time she asked me for homework and I just blatantly told her "go fuck yourself"
con't
>>
File: angrysad.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
angrysad.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>38007832

>Dating a stacy
>Months of telling me im perfect, how she loves me ect
>start thinking shes perfect
>One day after months of this going on when i think i legitimatley love her she calls me and says "Anon I'm not sure I want to do this anymore. I'm ending us."
>Cry myself to sleep for a week straight
>Find out she did that so she could fuck the "oh dont worry about him anon, he's just a friend" guy
>Cry more

>mfw

Stacies will never make you feel more beta and unwanted, dont do it anon
>>
File: image.jpg (160KB, 857x1238px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160KB, 857x1238px
>>38009559
Ok last one
>that year find out she had a breakdown cause some Chad turned her down
>karmasabitch.mp4
>mfw I still secretly want her
>mfw I've been collecting photos of her since freshman year
>mfw my insults and back handed stuff to her is just how I cope with the fact I will never have her
>mfw somethimes I cave into her requests and one time she let me hold her hand.

I wish I could just start over again, I want to die. Light Brown hair, cute face, nice legs, nice ass, big tits, soft soothing warm voice. What I would give to bear hug her one more time
>>
>>38009681
hit her up, apologise for what happened and try to rekindle that shit anon
>>
File: 1477735788241.jpg (128KB, 625x700px) Image search: [Google]
1477735788241.jpg
128KB, 625x700px
I've never had an interaction with stacy. They always ignored me like human garbage. I had a class with the staciest stacy in 10th grade, she would sometimes wear tiny skirts and fishnet stockings and she wouldn't cross her legs so I could look up her skirt and see her lacy panties. She was alright I guess
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 415x1214px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 415x1214px
>>38009703
I wish I could, but she would only see this as me being a beta and might block me from all her social media again
>also I would majorly spill the spaghetti like sophomore year
>she was a slut anyway
>>
>>38009681
She looks like dumb white trash honestly

Fetal alcohol syndrome face

She probably fucked every last Chad after that dance too
>>
>>38009681
Wait in the post before this one you said you were dating 'a stacy'. Did you mean Em or some different girl?
>>
File: wojak-kun.jpg (43KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
wojak-kun.jpg
43KB, 554x439px
>>38007832
They're always incredibly boring. I don't know if it's a facade or how they really are but Stacies are the most airheaded, one-dimensional females there are. If I was to get a gf I'd much more prefer even a tumblrina or art hoe or something, because at least those kinds of girls have some interest or another that they're passionate about that we could discuss.
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 447x1145px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 447x1145px
>>38009791
No I didn't, actually I've never been on a date ever. Must have been a typo.
>>
File: Untitled.png (958KB, 600x604px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
958KB, 600x604px
>>38008209
Painfully accurate. Two Stacies I know acted like they had a tough time getting friends and they would constantly bring up wanting a boyfriend. One would always reply but was always "just busy" after the first 2 times we hung out. She would still text me first to strike up conversations so I thought that she was maybe being genuine. 6 weeks go by and now it's summer. Still can't hang out. Why do girls lead guys on and act like they have some form of connection with you just to mess you up on the inside. Who does that to another person and think it's remotely justifiable. I TALKED YOU THROUGH THE SHIT YOU HAD WITH YOUR PARENTS YOU FUCKING BITCH I JUST WANTED TO LOVE YOU
>>
>>38009877
Women are not human. It was a mistake to give objects rights
>>
>>38008023
Sounds like she's just using you, Tommy. I hate to be the one to tell you that
>>
>>38008023
>why can't the guy I like be like you???
Fucking drop her, shit like that is one of the strongest red flags of a roastie pulling roastie moves to keep her orbiters around her. I'm not of the mindset that you can never just be friends with women, but that person specifically is manipulating you
>>
File: 1498474173532.gif (2MB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
1498474173532.gif
2MB, 460x259px
>>38008023

>That profile picture
>Stacy

Why does r9k have shit tier taste in women?
>>
>>38009863
oh wait you're right.
sorry i'm just fucking retarded
>>
I fled in a studebaker
>>
is there such thing as a loner chad? i think i am one. really beautiful women have always shown an interest me. i think they see me as intimidating but still counts as easy pickings. i never had anything to say tho, the only woman i ever opened up to was a chinese teacher and a mexican classmate
>>
>>38010173

If you're on r9k then you're obviously not Chad. The average woman sleeps with 20-30 men by her 30s. To say that you're a Chad because they shown "interest" is laughable because women will make it easy for you sleep with them if you're Chad. If you're not drowning in pussy right at this moment then you're much more subhuman than you think.
>>
>>38009923
>>38009947
Oh yeah, no question.

I keep her around because I like her company and occasionally she gets a little slutty and I like watching that. Plus that text was from like years ago.
>>
Chad reporting,
Stacy is always nice to me and pleasures me quite nicely. What are you guys talking about?
>>
>be me in 11th grade
>in band
>the band president is a 12th grade stacy that's pretty popular and well loved by the whole band
>her and me start becoming good friends near the beginning of school
>mutuals on twitter dot com
>her and me text pretty frequently, nearly every day in the first few months of school
>become really close
>my friends start telling me that she most likely has a crush on me
>don't really believe them
>she starts sneaking pictures of me and will put the pic she took of me in her twitter banner
>the crush thing starts to seem more plausible but still not sure because of my self doubt
>because of this I never say anything to her about it
>see more signs that point towards it
>start to fall for her
>in the second half of the year we don't text as much anymore, though we're still good friends and I even went out to dinner with her once
>friends are telling me all year that I should ask her out
>finally do it in the second to last week of school
>get turned down
>find out the next week that she's been talking intimately with some other dude
>depression.jpg

The worst part is it's all my fault, I waited too long and suffered majorly because of it. I could've gone out with one of the most beautiful girls in the whole school and been the envy of so many people.

I didn't though and it's all my fault. She lost interest because i'm a faggot who didn't say anything sooner and she ended up with some chad. Can't say i'm surprised though, I fucked it all up just like I fuck everything else up on my life.

One of the worst years of my life.
>>
>>38010233
since you asked, ive had sex with multiple women, mostly sex friends. i just call it off or go silent because i start feeling uncomfortable.

like when you learn the details of womens personalities, its hard to see them as attractive anymore.
>>
File: IMG-20151011-WA0003.jpg (83KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151011-WA0003.jpg
83KB, 1080x1080px
>Girl approached me.
>Wasn't physically attracted to her initially.
>She was persistent over time though. Decided to give it a chance and we ended up dating (of sorts).
>Grew to think of her as beautiful, caring and amazing.
>Love this girl from the bottom of my heart.
>She left me because she got bored of me and thought I was weak. I found out I was basically her rebound after she got dumped by Chad. She only dated me because she was desperate.
>Now she always tells me shes busy and never has time to see me.
>One day while cleaning her dad's desk, she saw some medical letters.
>She found out her father had lung cancer.
>He is at stage 4.
>I quite like her dad. He seems like an upstanding guy with strong principals. Met him only twice though.
>She called me crying and letting everything out on me
>I sit patiently and try to console her. I tell her that she's lucky to have a dad like him.
>As the weeks go by I make myself available to lend a shoulder for her to cry on.
>Fast forwards 4 weeks on.
>Father is in hospital.
>I call her to see how she's doing.
>She ignores me.
>Find out later she went to a stoner party. Smoking weed and having sex.
>She's mad I interrupted her.
>She blocks me from social media later on.

Luckily her dad survived, but I then realized that if she was capable of abandoning her father when he needed her the most, it was no surprise that she abandoned me when she sensed I was having some temporary life difficulties.

Later on I didn't feel so bad about myself anymore. I started to feel more sorry for her dad instead. His own daughter didn't even bother to see him when he needed her.
I don't care what mental gymnastics people use to justify her not being able to handle stress, but if she can't stand up for the people that matter the most to her, then I can see why her previous exes left her. I still felt stupid for giving her the time of day back then, and whenever I think back to it I feel disappointed I allowed my standards to drop so low.
>>
>>38010391
Don't beat yourself up about it, man. We all have self-doubt and it comes back to bite us in the ass in the worst ways.

Just, in the future, start moving with your gut.
>>
>>38010116
because they're sewage
>>
>>38007832
In middle school 2 Staceys ganged up on me and started asking if I had ever kissed anyone. Then asked if I had ever French kissed anyone while laughing at me. Then they looked at their group of Chads and they all started laughing. This continued for every PE class for a month straight. They also laughed at me for being picked last when teams were chosen. I tried to kill myself that year.

I think about them all the time because they were right about me being a kissless loser and it's still true today. All Staceys belong in Hell.
>>
>>38007832

A lot of them are actually very cool and kind people, it's just that it's really hard to get past how oblivious they are to the advantages they have. Those advantages skew their worldview, so it's hard to relate because they won't understand why you have a certain problem or whatever. It's just "well I mean go for it and it'll work out!", because when they do it, everyone around them is helping implicitly to make it work out. It gets frustrating and weird. Then you get resentful because they're hot as fuck but don't get your struggles at all so you sometimes slip into calling them fake or stupid. They aren't; they just live a privileged life. Like us vs gaza strip. The fuck could I say to someone living in gaza that wouldn't sound like trite cocksuckery
>>
File: 1498498791161.jpg (75KB, 640x438px) Image search: [Google]
1498498791161.jpg
75KB, 640x438px
>>38008222
Are we even human?
>>
>>38009909
biggest mistake in history
>>
>>38010907
Is pic related? I was picturing a white girl.
>>
>>38011173
She's Southeast Asian. If you think White girls are psychopathic then you are going to be in for a shock of your life with Asian girls.

Protip: They're all the same
>>
>>38007832
I knew a few.
>be me
>be not very good at maths
>well I was really good at it but have asshole teacher so yeah
>mum decides I need grinds
>get grinds with qt 3.14 neighbour
>she's a stacey in her 30s that has been dumped hard by chads
>still has long blond hair
>ocean blue eyes
>and is solid 9/10
>First meet her and she feels sympathies for my situation
>class is full of retarded dipshits
>helps me with problems in maths
>always sits really close to me
>her perfume aura seeps into my nostrils
>it's bloody strong stuff
>swear she is squirting it on the practice questions she gives me
Cont.
>>
>>38010173
>>38010721
How handsome do I have to be for this to happen?
>>
>>38011889
>stacey continues to help me
>some bullshit pre exams come along
>know their going to be cancer
>fail maths and retard in my class laughs at me
>want to kill myself at this stage
>stacey gets fairly mad at me but sympathic
>goes over my paper
>puts angry faces on it and all
>eventually fall into depression and feel like shit
>say to stacey I don't see the point in this I want to drop out
>say it's not worth the hassle
>stacey says she believes in me
>says I'm not an idiot
>says I just need to settle myself
>first women who gave me a chance
>someone's actually cares about me
>il do it for stacy
>decide il work my ass off
Cont
>>
>>38011942
>work my ass off
>stacey giving me loads of practice sheets
>visit her quite a bit
>her blue eyes shine upon me whenever I come over
>eventually real exam arrives
>it's actually ok
>solid exam desu
>not too hard
>stacy believes in me the entire way through
>eventually finish
>thank stacy
>say il go for a drink with her after
>she agrees
>decide I should probably get her flowers
>in process of getting a date to bring her out
>not sure where this is going
>not sure stacy wants to fug
>She has that look about her
>always dressed in hot shit when we met up
>God want to bang her
Well atm I'm just waiting a date to bring her out. Il probably get her flowers too. Il do it on results day. Hopefully I get a good mark. Wish me luck lads.
>>
>>38011999
>Wanting to bang your tutor
My sides
>>
I used to be intimidated by them but not anymore. I don't know what it gave me this revelation, but I've realized that they're nothing but a paper tiger. What exactly about them scares you anyway? Their achievements? Status? Genetically-obtained looks? Chances are, the typical Stacey has no respect-worthy achievements. She has no status aside from the one that society grants her. She has done absolutely nothing to get her looks, aside from refrain from being fat. And you're supposed to be scared by this? Don't forget, society coddles the shit out of her, so any achievements that she did attain were fast-tracked.

Anyway, I'm having fun interactions with Staceys nowadays. Basically, I don't take any of their shit and make fun of them. I've dropped a couple mean ones but they all laugh and try to make fun of me back.
>>
File: image.jpg (569KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
569KB, 1920x2560px
>>38013415
Last year, my class was forced to go on a retreat about emotions and shit like that, and my group had the 2 stacies in pic related, along with a brad, a possible fembot, and 2 other robots. Basically we where supposed to admit secrets that we have about ourselves in order to "get it off our chest". It sounds like hell, but it was pretty comfy desu. It was like the twilight zone, stacies being nice to robots, and robots spilling the spaghetti all they want and suffering no consequences. One of the girls in our group even admitted to being a roastie because of how comfortable everyone felt, it was weird. Remove the social status, and Stacies can be alright
>>
>>38007945
They were trying to get their loser son to get some... tell me you got it.
>>
>>38007832
She literally approached me IRL to catfish me.
After she got my attention she said she has no interest but wants me to always be there for her when she needs me.
Why the fuck do people do this.
Why bother living?
>>
>>38007832
a Stacy had a huge crush on me in high school and I still fucked it up :'(
>>
>>38011482
>all the same
Where is the lie
>>
My school stacy was nice. Invited me to sit at her table at lunch when i was new and would smalltalk with me every now and then in the corridors.
>>
>>38007832
A stacy touched my butt a couple times in middle school. I'm not really sure why I guess it was some kind of joke
>>
I fucked around with a Stacy once. At least she was mostly a Stacy. She was like a sectional Satanist or something too. Irrational AF, dominated almost completely by base desires and emotions.

inb4 get out normie, yeah I've been doing better for myself and am not quite a robot anymore, but still not a normie
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.