[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwi lqASK5c0 Manlets on ext

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwilqASK5c0

Manlets on extended suicide watch!!!

Manlets what does it feel like to know you will never produce offspring and pass on your genes? You are quite literally a failure at the purpose of life.
>>
>>38006770
I'm 5'11 and sometimes I wish I was taller but I'm thankful that genetics didn't fuck me over and make me 5'4 kek
>>
>>38006770
Holy shit this guy is so fucking alpha. I wish i could be like him
>>
File: 1490021510450.jpg (15KB, 404x100px) Image search: [Google]
1490021510450.jpg
15KB, 404x100px
>>38006770
i'm 5'4 at age 21
is there any fucking semblance of hope for people like me?
pre-teen girls are fucking taller than me for fucks sake.
>>
>random wannabe chad picks up sluts

who gives a shit

everyone knows height matters why do we still have threads about this

PS: if you're a spergy robot manlet chances are you'd still have no shot even if you were tall. I'm 6'2" and the biggest incel you've ever met (no pun intended), my height does not compensate for being an autistic loser outcast and girls know this
>>
>>38006856
Holy shit, that rough. Well technically speaking the average height of women is 5'4 so half of women a your height or shorter. It'll def be much harder to find someone but not impossible.
>>
>>38006828
And he's 5'8.
Jesus.
>>
Elliot Rodgers was in the right.
>>
>>38006770
well ima go jerk off again.
>>
>people think tall guys can get laid just because your tall

try being 6'2 150lbs. it negates any positive features you may have
>>
>>38006908
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxiPL1wHPjA

His videos are pretty entertaining
>>
>>38006770

Jokes on you op this video made me feel better

The guy is the same height as me and is still pretty alpha.

I HAVE A CHANCE BROS
>>
>>38007027
No. People you height have a chance. You still have no chance
>>
>>38007070
REEEEEEEE BE SUPPORTIVE

I HAVE A CHANCE AND YOU KNOW IT!!!!!!!
>>
File: saintelliot.jpg (120KB, 580x376px) Image search: [Google]
saintelliot.jpg
120KB, 580x376px
>>38006912
>he's in every one of us
>>
>>38006989
tall skellies still get laid dude
plenty of girls would gag on your cock
>>
>>38007129
Just learn how be as alpha as this nigga and you might get some womanlet pussy my nig...don't give up
>>
>>38007147
Do you find you have issues with locked doors and being a retard?

>>38007129
>YOU KNOW IT!!!!!!!
Do I? I don't think I do.
>>
I'm 5'9" and I had a kid with my now deceased wife who was 5'7".
>>
File: IMG_0802.jpg (126KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0802.jpg
126KB, 1280x720px
This snownigger is short as fuck and he still smacks puss. What's your excuse?
>>
>>38007195
THANK YOU ANON

>>38007210
You do you just want to target my insecurities to make me feel bad because you feel bad. That's not the way to do things anon. Take it from me this carries over to relationships. Wanting the other person to feel bad because you feel bad. It's a good way to destroy your relationship
>>
>>38007211
5'9 is fine and only 4chan people think thats manlet status. A 5'9 guy is taller than the majority of men in the world. (Average worldwide male height is 5'8) Actual manlet status is 5'7 and below
>>
>>38007129
You def have a chance anon, first step is be confident

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LAQAD_RwkE
>>
>>38007374
Seeing as the average height for a woman is 5'4 at 5'9 your a lot taller than most women so you should be good
>>
>>38007366
Considering you've had zero relationships ever and I've had several that have lasted years I'm not going to listen to any "advice" you have.

>>38007418
Yeah until you stand next to any guy ever who will be taller than you and she'll start having second thoughts
>>
>>38006989
>waahh i dont want to work out life is so hard being born with good traits that can only be acquired through genetics that i dont want to put even minimal effort into having a good body
yes im mad
>>
>>38007449
Hm.....
Having trouble figuring you out anon. You've been in relationships yet you tried to discourage me. I don't get it, shouldn't you be on the more supportive side of things or where those bad relationships and that's why you are being discouraging
>>
>>38006770
Don't know who I can't stand more.

This guy or that Aryia douchebag from simplesexystupid.
>>
>>38006770
Op, did you even watch the video?

The guy literally took off 4 inches of height then proceeded to make out with two sluts one after the other.
>>
>>38007494
It was b8 for lanklets robots to watch an alpha manlet get girls and for my fellow manlets to have their self esteem boosted.
>>
Is 5'9" bad? Women and lanklets just look through. Me sometimes. Like I'm not even there. Im decently fit too.
>>
Videos like this make me so depressed.

My lack of confidence with women is without a doubt the quality I hate most about myself. Watching how other guys can do this so effortlessly makes me feel like shit. Does anyone else feel this way?
>>
File: PicsArt_05-30-05.44.08.jpg (136KB, 1000x1430px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_05-30-05.44.08.jpg
136KB, 1000x1430px
>>38006770
honestly pretty nice actually
>so mixed-race that i can't explicitly explain my ethnicity passed "brown"
>i hit things when i'm frustrated, so no kids
>autistic
not gonna lie, tfw no gf hit me like a fucking truck, but like the normies say: "roll with the punches" though in my case its more like "curl into a ball and sing hot crossed buns until you pass out from passing your pain threshold" but hey, thats why alcohol exists.
>>
File: 1482078797147.gif (1MB, 451x274px) Image search: [Google]
1482078797147.gif
1MB, 451x274px
>>38006770
>Be 6'2
>Lean and muscular
>Pretty big cock
>Handsome face
>White
>Modern women disgust me and I don't want to be with any of them
>Don't know how to become gay

Height and good genetics aren't really worth it to be able to pick up whores. Why couldn't I have been born 50 years ago when women still had value?
>>
File: C5XHQLPWYAAyWpw.jpg (26KB, 500x403px) Image search: [Google]
C5XHQLPWYAAyWpw.jpg
26KB, 500x403px
>>38007712

I was getting that same feeling of disgust watching this video and I'm similar only a bit shorter than you (6'0, muscular, handsome enough to get stared at and hit on by randoms in public).

>mfw the first girl said "they usually have a big dick xD young and wild!!!"
>>
>>38006770
Wow I actually like this guy. I'm 5'8" and watching his videos made me feel better about myself
>>
>>38007490
>Aryia douchebag from simplesexystupid
it is pretty hard to top that faggot
>>
>>38006856
Work out and get ripped. It's your only chance.
>>
>>38006989
You are retarded as fuck. How hard is it to just exercise every once in a while? Stop whining, you won the genetic lottery and the only thing holding you back is laziness,
>>
>>38006908
That's because the 4chan height meme is just that, a meme and you fell for it.
If you want to fuck women you need to be taller than them, that's all. The shorter you are the less women you have chances with, doesn't mean that you're fucked at 5'8 for example.

It's all about the face really. If you have an ugly face you're fucked by default regardless of how tall/muscular you are. And this is a fact.
>>
Feels good, let em' fight amongst eachother produce kids to continue the struggle

Despite everything we'll try to find some beauty in music and art and stuff
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.