[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I go through testosterone replacement therapy? I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: lowt.png (30KB, 736x248px) Image search: [Google]
lowt.png
30KB, 736x248px
Should I go through testosterone replacement therapy? I'm too worried about the risks (acne, gyno, increased chance of stroke, and a lot more), but I'm at an all-time low mentally and would like to feel better, both health wise and in my self-esteem.
>>
Bump. Please help lads.
>>
You realise that having low test is the worst possible thing that can happen to you as a man? You'd have a better quality of life even if it only gave you 10 years to live.
>>
>>38006873
How do you know this? Have you gone through TRT yourself?
>>
>>38006919
I can tell by how terrified and cautious you are of everything that you have low test. With a 173ng measurement you must have no energy or assertiveness.
>>
Bruh you really should ask /fit/ about this
>>
>>38007002
You're not wrong. I also have a full head of hair and really don't want to lose it because of an influx of testosterone.
>>
>>38007034
fit would tell you to take test for gains alone, let alone mood change

>>38007047
Why do you want hair? To be attractive? No woman wants a guy with low test, take it, become alpha and go to the gym, get crazy muscular thanks to the free roids doc gave you, you'll look great. You can take shit that can help stop the hairloss too.
>>
>>38007108
Women are not a concern of mine at the moment. I just want to have more energy, feel less depressed, and feel more confident in public. I do want to get more in shape, but I don't want to get ridiculously muscular or anything like that. Ottermode would be nice.
>>
>>38007047
I thought that hair loss was due to genes, not testosterone levels? Chads don't seem to have problems with hair loss and they are hyper-masculine.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.