[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is my memory so shit? I'm 27 and I've come to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 171.jpg (28KB, 613x533px) Image search: [Google]
171.jpg
28KB, 613x533px
why is my memory so shit?

I'm 27 and I've come to realize I've forgot over 95% of my life. is this normal?
>>
>>38005710
I hope that figure is a gross exaggeration. You might have retrograde amnesia. Do you also happen to have brain fog?
>>
>>38005751
yes my brain fog is horrible. I can barely follow a movie plot any more
>>
>>38005781
You're seriously fucked, man. No, none of this is at all normal. How long have you been like this? You might have a chance of recovery if its recent.
>>
>>38005710

What's your secret?

Grampound albino
>>
Do you work, anon? Or go to school? Do you exercise.

Doing nothing but be on the PC all day everyday will give you brainfog. It's a really bad life choice.

t. used to be me when I didnt exercise and had no job/school. My memory used to be shit and left lethargic all the time.
>>
File: 1494897140677.jpg (97KB, 1024x569px) Image search: [Google]
1494897140677.jpg
97KB, 1024x569px
>>38005710
>mfw i have almost no memories of me under 12
>I also often forget about my family members or close friends names or age.
I swear the god there is something wrong with me
>>
>>38005827
I dunno. Two years atleast?

I've been a neet for three years and the past years all kind of melded together but I had pretty bad cognitive decline prior to that.

>>38005880
No to all. Truth be told I'm a borderline hiki I go for a night walk once a week but my cognitive decline is independent of this I'm pretty sure.
>>
>>38005710
i wish i could forget things. i'm 27 and i remember it all so fucking clearly. why can't i just be at peace? i don't want to know anything anymore man
>>
>>38006018
Being neet and doing nothing of note will do that to you. I still think it might just be genetic or lifestyle choices if you had your decline prior to going neet though. If you did drugs and noticed a decline then everything can be attributed to that. Being genetically predisposed to amnesia can leave you even more vulnerable to drugs which might be your case.
>>
File: 1430285304189.jpg (39KB, 564x518px) Image search: [Google]
1430285304189.jpg
39KB, 564x518px
>>38005710
It's okay anon. I'm in a similar situation. It's not so bad. Most of my life is worth forgetting and what I do remember I wish I could forget the most.
>>
File: 1498236418319.jpg (65KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1498236418319.jpg
65KB, 601x601px
>>38005913
>I also often forget about my family members or close friends names or age.
>tfw find myself needing to "review" names of aunts and uncles and friends I see every once in a while
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.