[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw being nice to people has never paid off

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1498507776528.jpg (267KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498507776528.jpg
267KB, 720x720px
>tfw being nice to people has never paid off
>>
Nope. us nice people are doomed. I can't even be mean when I try. I just do t have it in me.
>>
>>38004380
I like tutoring and giving advice to the point that I get depressed when I can't get my fix.
>>
>find wallet on ground
>give it to nearest business

Now how does that benefit me if God and karma don't exist? I guess it makes me feel less of a bad person but the only reason why I feel bad is because other people tell me not to do things like that. It would be taken by someone else so why not me?
>>
>>38004482
you know the guy you gave it to pocketed it, right? :o/

I found a wallet last year and sent it to the mailing address on the drivers license.
>>
File: 1497855227897.gif (479KB, 758x866px) Image search: [Google]
1497855227897.gif
479KB, 758x866px
>>38004380
>natural disposition is gentle
>turn into asshole who turns back to people, call them shit if the deserve it
>they stop disrespecting me, start acting like my opinion matters

not a good feel
>>
>>38004568
Why? Now at least you are respected.
>>
>>38004380
>tfw being casual and nice to my friend turned her into my gf
>>
>>38004380
>believing gods cuck commandments

Lel get cucked.
>>
>>38004604
I don't believe this is possible.
>>
>>38004583
I see the competitive monkey stuff everywhere now, like actual animal shit

walk around with proper posture and you'll see what I mean
>>
>>38004834
Can you please elaborate? What do you mean by monkey stuff? Like constant normie psychological posturing? Could you give an example?
>>
>>38004905
yes

something like aa guy talks to you about science and you reply with something related about the same depth, instead of having an interesting conversation he gets annoyed because he doesnt seem like the smarter guy lecturing you
>>
>>38004905
also any body language stuff half of getting female attention is posture
>>
>>38004905
read up fren https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/
>>
>>38005052
https://www.reddit.com/r/AdviceAnimals/
>>
>>38004380
>being nice to people has and continues to pay off minimally for me
>tfw starting to realize that maybe I'm "too nice" and its making girls drier than Oscar Wilde
>>
>>38005116
cute!! :D so qt ^_^
>>
>tfw nice guy at work
>Everyone genuinely likes me
>Start liking work more than being at home
Feels weird but good
>>
>>38004380
I used to be turn the other cheek, cuck nice guy nice. I dont regret being kind, its who I am. I do regret being a push over and being nice.
I am kind to a lot of people I meet but if someone disrespects me I put my foot down.
>>
>>38004380
I didn't realize until now that I can't remember one time when doing an act of kindness paid off
>>
>>38005257
For the other guy, not you.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.