[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Have to let black guy help me everyday >Decide to go against

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1491720986395.jpg (72KB, 502x534px) Image search: [Google]
1491720986395.jpg
72KB, 502x534px
>Have to let black guy help me everyday
>Decide to go against the idea that black people are proto-humans, and allow for him to take total control of everything
>Decided to not even double-check what he did as to do so would be giving into my prejudices
>Turns out he missed an important, easy to observe object on the list
>Other man in shop warned me that he wasn't worth anything, but didn't want to listen as I wanted life to be something it's not for once
>Had to waste an hour of our day going back and forth to retrieve it

I wish life isn't the way it is, but the average black human is almost mentally-retarded.

I didn't want to believe it. I wanted to see something positive for once. My mother is 30% negroid, but 30% isn't even close to 85%.
>>
>>38004348
Great blog there /pol/, I'll make sure to follow. Do you post nudes tho?
>>
>>38004348
whatever bro. You don't understand anything. You just keep guessing. Go to bed.
>>
>>38004479
>whaever bru

faggot
>>
>>38004479
I wish I could, but I can't help but wake up to hell every day.

About a 1/4 of all blacks are mentally equivalent to whites.
>>
>>38004348
you get paid anyway who cares about how productive you are. It's not your business, employers won't care as long as you do something. You're not that wage cucked are you?
>>
>be ironically racist online
>have some slight real opinions black people are inferior but no more than the average person
>finally get a job
>working in a vegetable processing plant
>black dudes on first floor, job is literally to just sweep up and hose debris into the grates
>floor is literally covered in shit, it's like a green carpet
>all coworkers complain about this one guy
>gets fired after only a few days

Inversely
>go to girlfriend's graduation, see black dudes who have finished their degree, at a better college than me. I haven't even finished mine
>>
>>38004479
>Bro
You can lynch yourself now, nigger. There's plenty of evidence showing that you're the most inferior sub-species of human. Thousands of people every day have experiences not only supporting the evidence, but also the stereotype you apes create of yourselves. Don't worry, you'll always have value as the punchline of every joke.
>>
>>38004571
You can get very far if you're driven to succeed. An average IQ (90-110) black dude can do some incredible things.
>>
Did he hit a soft spot bro? Chill out little guy.

I feel like im rolling my eyes more often then not these days when i browse.
>>
>>38004733
This was for>>38004609

Hi ssh dghfgbfgf
>>
>>38004733
Soft spot? What is that even supposed to mean? I'm just reaffirming your status as inferior, and you're helping me with your own nonsensical replies
>>
>>38004511
>>38004609

Lmao. Little stay mad kid.
>>
>>38004864
Im not the same person. Im laughing at your spergy posts. I come to expect it at this point, but its still funny.
>>
>>38004867
No other things to say? Not refuting my arguement points? Alright, whatever you say.
>>
>>38004886
>I'm not the same person
Hmmm. You really are a nigger.
>>
>>38004950
You didnt make one you white nigger. Chill out kid kifes too short to get this mad at someone pulling your leg
>>
>>38004950
You had no argument to being with.

Stay mad downiebot.
>>
>>38004950
Listen, youre either underaged or someone with a room temperature IQ who learned some new words.

You should learn to be more humble. Youre really only hurting yourself
>>
>>38005018
>>38005056
>>38005097
Well, interesting how these values at the end of each post number are spaced exactly so that they could all be posted by the same person. Very interesting. I'll see myself out, considering you're a nigger trying to argue against a nigger hate thread. In your words, "Stay mad, little boy."
>>
>>38005154
When did I attempt to argue against using the word nigger? Im only attacking your sperg rage bro.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.