[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are any of you robots that don't hate other people and try

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (343KB, 586x374px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
343KB, 586x374px
Are any of you robots that don't hate other people and try to remain optimistic even though you are sad and alone? I'm miserable and depressed but I still think kindness and acceptance are really important and it makes me really sad to see other mentally ill and lonely people becoming cynical and hateful. I don't fit in with normal people but I don't fit in with robots either because I think both groups are too judgemental in general. I accept normies and robots but neither group accepts me. I just really want to meet other people who understand what it's like to be strange and deal with anxiety and depression but also haven't let that make them bitter or hateful.
>>
I find most other people boring and hate talking to them, but I don't pretend that they're the cause of my problems. I don't mean them any ill will, I just want to be left alone. Being bitter and hateful is tiring
>>
I'm usually really nice to people and somewhat optimistic in social situations. The problem is the rest of the time when I'm alone I become very hateful in my way of thinking. I feel like a hypocrite but I just hate hurting other people's feelings, even if I secretly hate them in private.
>>
>>38004113
Yeah I find that most people aren't strange enough to interest me, or I'm too strange to interest people I like, but I try to send positive intentions to everyone I meet because it's not their fault that we're different. I'm just holding out hope that I'll meet some people that are strange AND accepting that I can be friends with one day.
>>
>>38004168
I mean, I don't like the way that most people think and treat each other. I think most people are very shallow and cruel but I also don't think it's their fault, and I blame society for conditioning us this way. I think those people can grow and mature and that ignorance isn't a reason to hate someone.
>>
>>38004038
>I still think kindness and acceptance are really important
>neither group accepts me

excellent
your life of acceptance will be that of accepting you are the last of his kind doomed to extinction
>>
I agree that they're important. But I've never had them and most likely never will.
>>
>>38004246
What does this mean? I really don't understand.
>>
>>38004259
Why? Not being accepted by my peers has made me want to prevent anyone else from feeling this way by being accepting of everyone I meet. Why not attempt to be understanding of other people? We aren't as different as we seem to be.
>>
>>38004299
it means nobody possesses acceptance and kindness but you

and i do not believe these mental illnesses are communicable
>>
>>38004373
I've met people who are kind and accepting though.
>>
>>38004394
sounds like projection
>>
>>38004440
My sister is just like me. Extremely kind and accepting even when people aren't kind to her. I don't believe that the two of us are the only people that are this way, though the more I'm exposed to strangers the more discouraged I get.
>>
>>38004038
I find most people to be stupid and just tiring to talk to. I don't force myself to talk to people really and I'm not purposely mean to them I just don't like being around most people.
>>
>>38004038
>just accept your lot in life and smile then help others

Reddit?
>>
>>38004327
If you want, just don't make yourself vulnerable to being taken advantage of.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.