[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You are convicted for Murder >You are in the electric

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: aaaat.jpg (18KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
aaaat.jpg
18KB, 256x256px
>You are convicted for Murder
>You are in the electric chair

What will be your last words?
>>
>>38003952
Why won't a soup mix the kept jazz?
>>
>>38003952
"I need to scratch my nose"
>>
"You will regret this. I'll become stronger than you can imagine"
>>
File: Wake Me When You Need Me.png (259KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Wake Me When You Need Me.png
259KB, 800x600px
This here be one original comment.
>>
>>38003952
"The fact that so many books stiII name the Beatles as "the greatest or most significant or most influentiaI" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still bIinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved."
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K44j-sb1SRY

I LOVE BROCCOLI
>>
>>38003952
>you fuckers told me my last meal was in this room
>>
PULL THE LEVER KRONK!
>>
>>38004055
Best post tighir ereh
>>
Traps are fucking gay, don't ever be fooled
>>
File: download (5).jpg (11KB, 269x187px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
11KB, 269x187px
>>38004098
Don't hurt him! He's a simple shit-poster Eventually we can make machines that can process his decisions before he makes them.

Just like you guys did to me, but on a massive scale fuck em.
>>
>>38003952
"wow, shocker."
>>
"now you'll never know how to deactivate the bomb!"
>>
>>38003952
i forgot to use the restroom
yeah i know they use a diaper
>>
>you're giving me exactly what i want
>I'm not afraid, if i die here now i will have to regrets
>Only thing that would scare me is if you threw me back in my cell and keep me alive.
>>
>>38003952
"Don't put me in the dark, I's afraid of the dark"
>>
ALL I WANTED WAS THEM JORDANS WITH THE BLUE SUEDE ON EM

vince staples has been stuck in my head
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.