[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I get a submissive virgin wife? Can a white boi get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9

Where can I get a submissive virgin wife? Can a white boi get one in muslim countries? Or in Mexico?
>>
Has everyone just given up here?
>>
>>38003780

I live in Mexico and I don't know any place that sells virgin wives.
If you are blonde they're gonna throw themselves at you though.
>>
>>38003949
Hah, I am dark and ugly.
>>
>>38003976

Tough luck then.
I heard that in Cuba they pay you to marry a girl from there, I could even give you a number and fb page of an agent.
BUT, Trump ruined relations with Cuba so that might also be out the window.
>>
>>38004071
I am from the uk. Though I probably should look at India.
>>
>>38004093

You sure? In Cuba they match you with a girl of your same color.
They aren't just gonna give you a nigger.
>>
>>38004127
Would be nice if you gave me the page.
>>
File: luz cuba.png (204KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
luz cuba.png
204KB, 1280x720px
>>38004293

she probably speaks english
>>
>>38003833
>Has everyone just given up here?
yes, the qt virgin gf is a meme.
you are gona to settle
>>
>>38004474
Think out of the box, m8.
>>
>>38004474
>you are gona to settle
No I'm going to die a virgin and alone, I've had gfs but none of them were virgins and it disgusted me so I've always broke up before getting to fucking
>>
>>38004578
>I've had gfs
> going to die a virgin
She is not your gf unless you fucked her.
>>
>>38004578
>none of them were virgins and it disgusted me so I've always broke up before getting to fucking

kill yourself
>>
>>38004640
>she is not your gf unless you fuck her
shut your whore mouth up
>>
>>38004662
No enjoy getting cucked and contributing to societies ever growing degeneracy fag
>>
>>38004707

more like:

>I had the chance to get my dick wet but lost it because of my insecurities and retarded beliefs

Meanwhile those girls are now jumping on chad's cock who don't give a flying fuck.
They probably laugh at you.
>>
>>38004756
>Meanwhile those girls are now jumping on chad's cock who don't give a flying fuck.
They jumped on chads cock before they were with me, I have no desire to tie myself up with that kind of woman
>>
File: 1497782458446.jpg (48KB, 720x583px) Image search: [Google]
1497782458446.jpg
48KB, 720x583px
>>38004788

Not only did they jumped on chad's cock before, they are doing it now too and you got left out of the pussy game because of your autism.

Now THAT is getting cucked.

I hope that one day you wake up from your world of fantasy and stop putting that pussy up on a pedestal.
>>
>>38004911
If I wanted mindless sex I'd hire a prostitute, the only one who's getting cucked here is you who's perfectly okay with whatever girl your with having of taken countless cocks before yours making it much more likely she'll cheat in the future
>>
>>38004911
I feel ya dude, for me is not how many cocks, but the size of the cock, I refuse to date/marry a qt who has been fucked by a cock bigger than me.

matter of pride
>>
>>38004959

If you weren't a virgin you wold know that sex is nothing special at all.

>the only one who's getting cucked here is you who's perfectly okay with whatever girl your with having of taken countless cocks before yours making it much more likely she'll cheat in the future

This is extreme insecurity and you're the one bound to get cucked for sure with that mentality; if you ever find your precious virgin pussy that is.
A girl won't leave you because of material shit like cocks she will cuck you because you're an insecure faggot.
>>
>>38005083
> A girl won't leave you because of material shit like cocks
Are you from the us?
>>
>>38005083
>If you weren't a virgin you wold know that sex is nothing special at all.
Then surely you don't mind a girl fucking other guys when she's with you?
>>
>>38005027
how would you even know how big the guys cock is anon?
what kind of girl brags about he size of the cock fucking her?
>>
>>38005083
I know. So progressive to be in a polyamorous relationship! It's truly a liberating feeling watching my girlfriend kiss me after watching her suck Chad and Tyrone off!
>>
File: 1485940375857.jpg (77KB, 583x481px) Image search: [Google]
1485940375857.jpg
77KB, 583x481px
>>38003780
>buy a bunch of women and immediately set them all free
>people will view this as an act of kindness
>only did it to watch them struggle to intergrate into a new society
>>
>>38005196
>what kind of girl
a girl with no morals and decent values anon.
>>
>>38005131

Does it matter?
Saying she left you for a bigger cock, or because she wanted another cock is just an excuse made by people with a lack of self awareness.

>>38005182
>>38005199

>a fleshlight is nothing special therefore you're just going to let it be used by other guys, which you're grossed out by

It's like you're pretending to be retarded.

-Insecure
-Paranoid
-Retarded
-Beta cucks

What else do you have to add to this list?
>>
>>38005366
I dated a girl with a lot of exes before me

She left me the instant a taller guy hit on her. That's resulted in me being insecure about my height. I had no problem with myself before that and thought the girls being shallow thing was just a meme. Turns out it isn't and it's proven again and again over time whenever I go to parties and bars. Loose women are some of the most shallow cunts imaginable
>>
>>38005366
>Does it matter?
I am just gathering statistics, from my observations most of the stupidest things on 4chan are written by burgers.
>>
>>38005411
>>38005366
Might like to add: She flat out stated that he was taller and that's why she left me for him.
>>
>>38005366
>Does it matter?
>cock size doesn't matter
>>
>>38005411

let me fix that story for you

>she left me the instant a guy with more charm hit on her
>my lack of self awareness told me it must be my height
>I became more insecure and just told myself the girls are the shallow ones to cope
>>
>>38005459
Not really. He unironically wears fedoras and he's known for being cringey.
He's a tall blonde and that's what she likes. She doesn't like short slavic guys with dark hair
>>
>>38005444

>she told me it was the height as an easy explanation instead of telling me I suck
>>
>>38005459
You are honestly mentally incapable of basic logic.
>>
I'm torn between Asian, Slavic and Latin women, which do you think is best?
>>
>>38005490

says the paranoid virgin
>>
>>38005486
No. Pretty much all of my mental problems relating to self esteem and confidence developed thereafter. She stopped being with me when she got more attractive and realized she could get with guys who she found more attractive. Prior to our breakup she did not give a fuck about her looks.
>>
>>38005366
>>a fleshlight is nothing special therefore you're just going to let it be used by other guys, which you're grossed out by
Which is exactly how you're treating it, as long as the the fleshlight is being washed why do you care who uses it?
>>
>>38005551

>a cringey fedora wearer is more attractive than me

wow, I'm sorry for everything I said.
You could've at least be more interesting than the guy.

>>38005604

Why does you mind instantly go to letting the girl get fucked by other guys?
If it's your girl you do whatever the fuck you want with her.
Sex is not special as in
-do not focus too much on it
-do not give a fuck about past partners, the fleshlight's been washed and it's yours now
-a relationship's more than sex, but you should still get your dick wet

If a girl ever leaves you because of sex related reasons it's because you got a hood skank as a partner, or because you're not interesting/atractive enough as a person, or the relationship just got stale.
Either way means you're a loser and she realized her mistake.
>>
>>38005767
>If a girl ever leaves you because of sex related reasons it's because you got a hood skank as a partner
And you can easily avoid that by not getting a slut like you seem to enjoy
>>
>>38005767
>interesting/atractive enough as a person,
Most people are boring fucks who sit on their asses all day watching netflix
>>
>>38005863

oh I see, you think every girl that had sex is a hood skank.
Good luck with that.

>>38005891

Then it shouldn't be that hard to get and keep a girl by that logic.
Shame all you guys do is complain about sex partners.
>>
>>38005993
Oh. Excuse us for wanting stable relationships.
>>
>>38005993
You seem very insecure about others preferences, what's wrong are you a used up roastie surprised that no one wants you anymore?
>>
>>38003780
I'm not that desperate yet, I'm pretty confident I can get most girls if I want. It's more the problem of finding a girl who is willing to wait.
>>
>>38006027

Funny thing is you will die before getting married with that mentality.

>>38006064
You seem very insecure about women overall.
Which is way more pathetic.

>others preferences

You're not even in a position to be picky and you know it.
>>
>>38006109
Great argument. I show you statistics proving that promiscuity fucks up future relationship prospects and you ignore them and insult me.

Can anyone else say "I'm backed into a corner and have no argument"?
>>
>>38006109
>You're not even in a position to be picky and you know it.
So you're argument is that you should just bend to females and accept what they want. Talk about putting pussy on a pedestal you used up roastie
>>
File: kekky.jpg (35KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
kekky.jpg
35KB, 500x333px
>>38006109
>>38006139
>>38006158
BTFO
Roasties get the fuck out. Get railed by Chad and raise his spawn as single mom.
>>
>>38003780
Make sure is a provinciana but not one from a big city
Girls from places like Mexico City, Monterrey or Guadalajara are feminists and roastie whores

>>38003949
>He doesn't know about Chiapas, Oaxaca and indigenous people communities where it's a common thing
Video semi related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CYLk9WlLEI
>>
I'm a virgin, good looking, and doing well financially, don't smoke or drink, am fit...etc
Why is it considered so unreasonable to want to be with a virgin? I don't see why you people act like it's evil.
>>
>>38006139

You showed a graph with some info and that's it.

>first time marriages

Does that mean that second marriages do better? No info on that

>Promiscuous women

No info on promiscuous men
You can't even say there's a correlation in that shit, as it doesn't say "these women left for chad's cock because they had tasted it before and their husbands were losers".

>>38006158

More like you're already getting bent over by females faggot.
>>
>>38006263
>More like you're already getting bent over by females faggot.
I'm not the one settling on sluts, stay insecure roastie
>>
File: rrLe319.jpg (331KB, 1223x1541px) Image search: [Google]
rrLe319.jpg
331KB, 1223x1541px
>>38006263
That's not the point. Getting divorced once is already fucking terrible, and you risk half of your stuff going to the wife. Do you really expect guys to want to take the chance? It's like asking a woman to marry a guy with a history of violence.
>>
File: teachman.jpg (74KB, 666x692px) Image search: [Google]
teachman.jpg
74KB, 666x692px
>>38006325
Also some more charts
>>
>>38006325
>It's like asking a woman to marry a guy with a history of violence.
But anon...
>>
>>38006345
The roastie will insult you and tell you go accept that girl that fucked 20 guys. If that girl ever leaves you, it'll be your fault.
And if your marriage ends in divorce, it's not because you married a slut, it's because you didn't have the charisma to keep her.
>>
>>38006325
>inb4 roastie says marriage shouldn't exist in 2017
>>
>>38006447
Basically you're insinuating divorces are never the fault or responsibility of the women. All I have to say is LOL
Why don't you believe women have personal responsibility? You misogynist fuck.
>>
>>38006474
It's pretty much the prevailing view on relationships present in society today. Everything bad that ever happens to the guy is his fault. There's a reason why comedy's always show the wife as the voice of reason while the husband is always portrayed as a dumbfuck lucky to have found her. Men are disposable.
>>
File: PLZ.jpg (23KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
PLZ.jpg
23KB, 320x320px
I don't want a qt submissive traditional waifu.
I don't want to buy an azn.

I just want someone to like me and have a normal relationship like I see all the normies having. I try my best, I think about what I say, I shower, I have zero interest in pop culture but I try to be fun, I am patient even when normies use me as a doormat, I have met some good polite people, but none of them want me in their lives in any meaningful way. I am always the NPC background character, never part of the tribe. It is like it is impossible for normies to view a beta male that way either for friendship or a relationship.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.