[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hows my new anime?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: fidget spinner city.png (218KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fidget spinner city.png
218KB, 1920x1080px
hows my new anime?
>>
I like the characters. So, what's the story?
>>
the less sides you have the more powerful you are
>>
>>38003565
It's not the story, it's like a random concept. Tell me more about the characters and their relations.
>>
>>38003629
The main protagonist is a young boy named Kuso. His sister has a terminal illness and the only way to cure her is to enter the international fidget spinner arena where people use their hidden powers to imbue the spinners with powerful nature energy. The tournament champion is the mysterious Goyba a disciple of the shadow spinner clan who uses their dark energy to master the legendary two sided spinners, of which only 2 are able to be used.
>>
>>38003720
That's a cool story, anon. Are you going to draw it like a manga or animate it?
>>
>>38003720
Kuso joins the spinner faction Spin Society, where he is given his 5 sided spinner. Kuso's first battle is against a younger disciple of the shadow clan who goes by his codename metal blade spinner. During the first battle, MBS unleashes his dark energy to call down a metal storm which nearly wipes out Kuso. But at the last moment he unleashes the hidden power of his spinner. The blue center unlocks and he is the first spinner to combine one spinner with two elements. Since MBS's spinners resistance is attuned to fire, Kusos ice attacks successfully beat MBS.
>>
>>38003787
Probably MS paint it. Isnt that how all animes are drawn?
>>38003792
MBS is brought before the supreme leader of the Shadow clan, Drovin. Disappointed with his disciples defeat, he saps the fidget power from him. Slowly Drovin gets closer and closer to the even legendarier gyro spinner, a spinner with no sides. Whoever gets that will achieve infinite power.
>>
Bruh, pantent or copyrights that dhit or whatever, then sue disney or whatever when they make an autistically gay show about fidget spinners.
>>
Cool, but who is the dude with the green hair?
>>
>>38004010
thats his best friend Lulo, hes that generic anime guy best friend that gives Kuso the inspiration he needs when his sister isnt enough to keep on going.
>>
>>38003424
Is there a high school girl with huge tits I mean big baloogas I mean gigantic bonhagaknockers?
>>
Is it like beyblade but with fidget spinners?
>>
>>38004052
yes shes named Yaluh shes the semi finalist of the tournament but she eventually forms a deep bond with the main character, sharing her skills with him and bestowing him with one of her three sided spinners with the power of seduction.
>>38004120
no its better
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.