[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been task with the job of helping my robot brother.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1497842106555.jpg (865KB, 1500x1233px) Image search: [Google]
1497842106555.jpg
865KB, 1500x1233px
I've been task with the job of helping my robot brother. So I asked robots the question. What is one thing you want someone to help you with or do for you?
>>
>>38002944
Take him clothes shopping, help him get a couple outfits
>>
>>38002944
Get him an easy job or money.
that's all i guess.
Turn into a loli and jerk him off
>>
>>38002944
Find a job oregano
>>
>>38002944
Stop enabling them.
Don't feed them, don't host them.
They will either die or get their shit together. Both options are better than robothood.
>>
>>38003112
That really isn't an option for me.
>>
>>38002944
I want someone to take me to the store to buy new clothes so I don't look like a teenager.

I'd also want someone to teach me how to drive.

If your brother can't leave the house, then helping with groceries is the best way to help.
>>
Bump I'm really curious about this.
>>
Ex-robot here. Managed to escape the atrophic lifestyle and make something of myself. Though I'll forever be a cyborg of sorts.

The biggest take away I can give you is that you can't force your idelogies on him. He's likely antisocial and low in openness/agreeableness - coupled with potential depression is a recipe for resentment from him.

You either have to slowly encourage him to do stuff with you - building up his confidence while also attempting to engage him on a deep philosophical level. Those in tandem, with healthy encouragement , will give him the sense that he's coming to any changes from his own free will and will feel more autonomy.

That or dump him in the streets so his survival mode kicks in.

The prior method is how my best friend got me out of a dark place.

Jordan Peterson lecture on YouTube may also help. Show him his first appearance on the Joe Rogan experience.

Good luck.
>>
Help find a decent job, or at least a decent place to live. If you want something simple, someone to help me unpack and clean my house.
>>
help me get a job. please. any job
>so I see here you haven't worked in years, can provide no references, and have no prior experience in bagging groceries care to explain
>oh yeah i thought i'd get a job to get job experience to get job?
>no
what the fuck am i supposed to do?
>>
>>38002944
Depends on how robot he is, if he really is autistic get him a job where he is forced to talk to people like behind the counter for example.

Get him basic meme clothes, maybe even get him a haircut and make him stop watching anime.
>>
I tried talking to an ex robot to help me achieve normiedom but it didn't really work out well he just told me to do exercise, nofap,good diet and that was it but I feel I'm too far gone
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.