[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone else actually given up on women and realized that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: mein_nautings.jpg (213KB, 1400x935px) Image search: [Google]
mein_nautings.jpg
213KB, 1400x935px
Has anyone else actually given up on women and realized that they are pretty much all just whores after your money and social status if you have one. There used to be times for me too when I complained all the time "tfw no gf" and thinking getting one would fix everything. I have no idea when it happened but for quite a long time now I couldn't give a shit about women, I actually despise them and I don't even want to be involved with them, other than sex maybe if I truly could without having to deal with any other bullshit. I do get sexual urges but fap or two in a week keeps them in control, couldn't care less about women for a while after that. I don't want to be in any relationships or other shit, and marriage seems to be always a lose situation for a man. Am I being bitter for never getting any attention or anything positive from them, only shit from them, or what happened to me, I just despise them now and couldn't give a shit what they think about me and I don't want to be involved with them. My mother is literally the only real woman I care about
>>
>>38002389
fuck, you are just like me
nice comfy pic
>>
File: 1444434634044.png (32KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1444434634044.png
32KB, 633x758px
yes at some point, I had accepted and was content with being alone forever and figured all women are useless whores. it's easy to do when all the girls you've ever interacted with were either trash or completely disregarded you or made fun of you.

then for the first time ever I met one by pure luck who was amazing and made me slowly fall in love. then I let her get away because I took for granted how rare it was to find a girl like her. so I'm back to being alone except now I can't accept it because I had a chance to not be and I ruined it.
>>
>>38002616
I don't mean to be rude. But it's a very complex concept. I don't think anyone really gets it. That's just me though. It's a mythology I invented.
>>
I know how you feel, humanity is wasted on people like you and I. You can fight, I don't know if you can win, but you can try to not be a slave to your biological needs. People have starved themselves to death, just for a cause. Your love for your mother is proof that it's not just women, it's just easier to project the resentment onto them than onto life/God himself. I'm not male either.
>>
>>38002640
I used to think all of that exactly. but I think the hard truth is that there are some out there who are more than worthwhile, but there's so few that we will never have a chance with them.
>>
>>38002389
>Has anyone else actually given up on women
I've kinda accepted it isn't going to happen.

>and realized that....
Not really. That is Tumblr-esque thinking. There are plenty of women who don't fall into this type of criteria.

My decision doesn't have much to do with women, but rather myself. I'm just not relationship material. It's better for me to improve my life in other ways than to pursue a dead end.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.