[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9k/ what is your opinion on BasedShaman?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: based shaman.jpg (73KB, 1035x675px) Image search: [Google]
based shaman.jpg
73KB, 1035x675px
/r9k/ what is your opinion on BasedShaman?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_uggscguzs

I dunno.. What do you wanna listen to Anon? What do you like?
>>
>>38002197
ugly mullato
>>
>>38002197
I enjoy him, it's nice to see a normie who is as obsessed with Elliot as we are
>>
that hairline looks drawn on
>>
>what is your opinion on BasedShaman?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swh0wsRTA_8

Shaman is fascinating. I found him when he made his debut, his channel dedicated to the The Catch a Predator program. He reminded me of an exploitative carnival barker inviting people to laugh at freaks in the sideshow. And, really, if our society allows us to indulge in any sort of schadenfreude it's that at the expense of sex offenders, considered guilty of the most egregious type of crime. They belong to that rare segment of our population one can deride without suffering the slightest stain. There are even those who consider doing so a kind of justice. Many of his earlier videos were nothing more than him cackling at the misery of the various predators. Amusing but obviously hollow.

Eventually James Rutherford, one of the To Catch a Predator alumni, found Shaman's channel. He conspired to have Shaman's channel shut down and succeeded.

It was strange to see the direction Shaman took in the aftermath. There were videos about serial killers and commentaries dealing with the unlovely and unlovable. The subjects were mostly criminals and still safe objects of ridicule. Yet, moments of empathy emerged and one could sense an authentic fascination with Nature's mistakes. The ringmaster spent too long in the company of his deformed clowns and began to recognize, perhaps to his own horror, their humanity.

Shaman is blessed: handsome and charismatic. For all of that, he seems an example of someone born to the light who's intrigued by the darkness. Though by all rights one of Mother Nature's favorite children, he seems fascinated by Her most repulsive.

His username is appropriate. A shaman is a man who descends into the Underworld and communes with monsters.

Pursuing his adventures, I hope this man remembers the law common to all shamans. The longer a man spends in the Land of the Dead the harder it becomes for him to return to the World of the Living.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.