[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jobs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: sixtyforty01.jpg (94KB, 756x558px) Image search: [Google]
sixtyforty01.jpg
94KB, 756x558px
Wageslavebots, please explain to me how you got your jobs. I'm going to start applying to places, but I'm 21 and I literally don't have any prior experience or references - I don't even have friends or family members to pretend to be. What the fuck do I do? I'm already resigned to a low-paying, laborious job, but how the fuck do I get it? The whole application process seems to discriminate against the socially skilless. How do robots ever get past it?
>>
File: 1464297334451.jpg (45KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1464297334451.jpg
45KB, 720x540px
>>38002139
>how the fuck do I get it?

You don't. NEET time is more toxic than prison time on applications/resumes.

You'll literally have to start with telemarketing or AM package handling at UPS. Those jobs will hire anyone with a pulse.
>>
>>38002139
go to myperfectresume.com and use their autoformat stuff. make up 3 jobs with 4 bullet points of bullshit. Shoot for low paying shit at large retail stores and grocery stores. Stocking, cashier, overnight, they will take anyone for these positions. when i was an overnight stocker at target i worked with felonious niggers who didn't have home addresses (probably wont be your experience unless you live in niggerville). Keep the job for 8mo-1 year and then apply for something alittle higher up the chain.

>me
>overnight stocker at target for 8 months
>11.50hr
>apply to be merchandiser
>16/hr FT + OT
>hoping for an even better position
here's the important part OP
>prior work history was fabricated, lengths of tenure embellished, and i REHEARSED my bullshit answers by googling 100 most frequently asked interview questions. make a google doc and keep repeating you answers until they come off naturally and you can somewhat improvise the answer. believe your own lies.
>>
>>38002198
don't do package handling. its literally slave labor. i did it for a week and quit. its absolute dogshit and your pay is crap
>>
>>38002139
I'm a retailcuck, work in the seafood department, it's pretty chill tbqh
I got hired because one of the managers is mommy's friend
>>
>>38002508
it's like getting getting paid to work out. weight just melts off the fatties who stick it out for a few months.
>>
>Went to visit a friend who works in retail
>Tell him I'm looking for a job.
>He says hold on a min.
>Come back with manager
>We talk
>get hired on the spot

Work at the job for almost 10 years.

Same friend and his wife recently help get a much better job.
>>
>>38002139
For minimum wage jobs put your family as your reference but change their last name. Also put fake work experience. For the personality tests you want to put what they want to hear.
>>
>>38002472
>salaried wage slave
>stem major code monkey
>easily average over 60hr/wk
>frequently up to 80hr/wk
>calculate effective pay if I was paid hourly with ot
>it's less than $16
>its actually close to 11.50

what am I doing with my life?
>>
>>38004024
At least if you are in a "better" job, even if it pays less, it's easier to move up. A retail/food guy in some union might earn more than you, but his chances of promoting up to any position is quite limited.
>>
>>38004024
Dude use that experience to get a better job if you've been there for a while.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.