[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you get yourself a nice black GF?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 212312314.png (196KB, 564x705px) Image search: [Google]
212312314.png
196KB, 564x705px
Why don't you get yourself a nice black GF?
>>
i find them vile .
>>
I have only encountered one (1) "nice black" girl in my entire life.
>>
BECAUSE I CANNOT GET ANY GF
WHAT ABOUT THIS CONCEPT CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND
>>
I don't appeal to any kind of woman, no matter how far down on the totem pole she sits.
>>
>>38002112
I don't want/need a gf. But when I do decide to get a gf for appearance purposes, she will be Black.
>>
File: O8gfyn4.png (361KB, 500x438px) Image search: [Google]
O8gfyn4.png
361KB, 500x438px
BECAUSE WOMEN ONLY WANT FUCKING WHITE DICK
>>
>>38002112
Because I would want kids that I could help and teach, not ones that wont want to even associate with me on the sole fact that I'm a lighter skin color than them.
It's well known that kids from White+X mixed couples hate/ignore their white parent
>>
I live in a while country and the only black people are businessmen doing business stuff in the city center.
>>
Because I already have a perfectly thicc white gf who wants kids and to be a housewife
>>
I'm a white guy from South Africa, less than 5% of the population is white. I do not find black girls attractive even though it's super easy as a white guy here to get a black girl.
>>
>>38002411
I hope you get raped and murdered filthy colonialist
>>
I have and its hell, they tend to have great bodies but shitty skin and certain features are a bit grim.
Also you have to put up with the fact that they have most likely dated a black guy and all other blacks will hate you for dating one of "their kind"
amount of times i've had to fight a darkie because he was mad that my ex didn't want the bbc.
>>
>>38002261
but the mulattoes I know have good relationships with their white parents
should I tell them to start hating them?
>>
>>38002655
This is another reason I don't date black girls, her father wants "his" land back, but I don't have his land or any other land....
>>
How do I find them?
Originally original.
>>
>>38002754
>but shitty skin
Nah fuck off retard. African girls are hairless and have the nicest, softest skin on earth.
>>
>>38002991
You're wrong.
They have to constantly lather themselves in cream because of there crappy cracked skin.
sure it's smooth but its pretty ugly..
>>
File: f.jpg (31KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
f.jpg
31KB, 480x640px
>>38002112
If I can't get a white gf, what makes you think I can get a black one?
But if a black qt were into the same shit as me, I'd hop on that faster than fucking light.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.