[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yawwwwwwwwwwwwwn Oh hello there wagie, good morning! You

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_o2g7bffMso1v0pigno1_500.jpg (46KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2g7bffMso1v0pigno1_500.jpg
46KB, 450x300px
>yawwwwwwwwwwwwwn
Oh hello there wagie, good morning! Your shift should be starting soon, make sure not to take too many bathroom breaks less you want your boss to scream at you and fire you!
Me? Oh, well today I'm going to spend the better part of the afternoon bettering myself by listening to intellectual music while playing videogames. Then at around noon I have a dinner date with mummy who said it's her treat! Try not to think about my lifestyle too hard though wagie, it's thanks to your backbreaking labor that I am able to lead this paradise of a life and I am truly thankful for your sacrifice.

Fellow NEETs, what will you be doing with your 24 hours of free time today?
>>
>>37993714
I unironically like these threads.
Also,
>intellectual music
Kek, I don't think the Beyblade OST is intellectual
>>
I currently have a case to get myself some disability assistance and I'm so afraid I'll get denied
>>
File: YoPO-6yZ_400x400.jpg (15KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
YoPO-6yZ_400x400.jpg
15KB, 280x280px
>>37993730
Sorry wagie but I outgrew my beyblade phase years ago. Today I will be listening to the NieR Automata soundtrack. I wouldn't expect a dumb wagie like you to be able to understand it's subtle tones of intellectualism though so feel free to make fun of it!
>>
>>37993714
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MR. SHEKELMANSACHSTEINSILVERMANHOLOHAUXCAUSTGOLDBERG NEEDS ME TO COME IN 5 HOURS EARLY TODAY I WAS HAVING A GOOD 10 MINUTES BREAK BEFORE GETTING READY FOR WORK AND YOU RUINED IT
>>
>>37993758
Man, I'm much more of an intellectual than you. I own more fedoras than you do Pepes. In fact, my intellectualism is so advanced that it has misled you into the assumption that I am a wagie. You have fallen for my ruse, wagie.
My intellect knows no bounds.
>>
>>37993714
Oh I'm glad you asked, fellow NEET! I'm up a little early today, I usually don't get up before the sun rises at 12. After I have my daily haircut, I will probably spend the remainder of my time culturing myself by viewing classic Japanimation. Since the normie brought it to mind, perhaps I will peruse my old collection of Beyblade films. When I finish with that, a delectable supper of microwaved ramen and whatever scraps mummy left behind awaits me before I retire for the night. I love my lifestyle!
>>
>tfw I'm starting my first job soon
>tfw its at the same place mummy works
this is the true kino lifestyle

working with mummy > neet > working without mummy
>>
>>37993714
>get money
>get cars
>get laid

NEET = ASEXUAL. That's why they're shitting up this board.
>>
File: 1497833905617.jpg (150KB, 976x1079px) Image search: [Google]
1497833905617.jpg
150KB, 976x1079px
>>37993714
Post yfw your not a wagie
>>
>>37993714
>I'm going to spend the better part of the afternoon bettering myself by listening to intellectual music while playing videogames.

Really? That's the best you could come up with in terms of "bettering yourself"

These threads are becoming so low effort it's sad.
>>
File: 1497568829943.jpg (83KB, 563x563px) Image search: [Google]
1497568829943.jpg
83KB, 563x563px
Im getting paid 437 dollars each week for doing absolutely nothing. All you NEETs and wagecucks are pathetic.
>>
>>37993900
A mere trifle. I make $689 a week on my autismbux. Do you wagies realize how many tendons $689 a week can buy when you don't have to waste your money on frivoulous things like business lunches, gasoline and health insurance?
>>
File: tumblr_nzczwzUc711v0pigno1_1280.jpg (263KB, 720x764px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzczwzUc711v0pigno1_1280.jpg
263KB, 720x764px
>>37993859
Tsk tsk little wagie. You see, us neets have unlimited time to do with what we please. Although I'll be spending this morning bettering myself with the works of Keiichi Okabe it doesn't mean that my life is like this everyday. You see, this is where the wagecuck and the NEETgods are fundamentally different. You've grown so accustomed to having a "daily grind" that you can't even begin to comprehend the idea of doing something enlightening and different every day! Today I'm listening to music sure, but yesterday I was reading nietzsche and discussing the finer points of Nihilism with mummy. Tomorrow I will be doing something different entirely.
I'm sure nihilism is a word you're well acquainted with though isn't it little wagie, I mean how else could you possibly convince yourself that mindlessly slaving away every day to make your boss money could ever be worth it?
>>
>>37993794
where did this asexual meme even come from?
>>
>>37993986
>36k from assistance or benefits
ok
>>
>>37993714
It's almost time for your daily haircut, neetcuck
>>
>>37993986
I used to work for a bank and it was 600 something biweekly. If youre going to compare yourself to others NEETs always had the smaller bank accounts.

>the look they had when i got to tell them their check has been reduced by 100 dollars.

Truly pathetic
>>
>>37994061
If you think Nietzsche was an advocate of nihilism in any way, you're an absolute inbecil. But what else can you expect from someone who still lives with mommy?
Remember neet-cuck
Another day another haircut
>>
>>37993789
>classic Japanimation
>classic
There's Evangelion, the Ghibli catalog, and.. uhhh..
>>
>>37993760
Fuck, how do you robots stand adjustable hours? I very much like being on a 9-5.
>>
>Tfw day off
>Gonna spend it like a NEET

Jokes on you

NEET life is only good in small doses
>>
fellow NEETS, what is your wife/gf doing today?

my wife is at her doctor to check for our coming child

life is great
>>
>>37994208
>blowjobs are good but only in small doses!
>money is good but only in small doses!
>happiness is good but only in small doses!
>the neet lifestyle is good but only in small doses!
Poor little wagie. I almost feel sorry for you if these are the lies you must tell yourself daily in order to function. Well whatever keeps you going, remember little wagie, another day another supplement to benefits for me and other NEETgods.
>>
>>37994252

Lmao you know its true you degenerate

Living your life without any direction is shit tier
>>
YYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNN
sssssssnnnnniiiiiiiiiiffffffffff......oh yes my dear......quite NEET indeed.....and is that.... sssssssnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiifffffffff......wagies i smell? sssnnniiifffff.....hm yes quite so my darling....quite so...
>>
>>37993714
Haha mush mush wage man haha lol this is funny lol mush mush
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.