[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

comfy help?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1496808543560.png (677KB, 843x637px) Image search: [Google]
1496808543560.png
677KB, 843x637px
I just had to call the police on a friend that was possibly going to kill himself and he is in the hospital now.

I've lost a lot of people to suicide in my life and I think I'm done trying to help others after this incident and just focus on my self for a while.

I currently work as musician and Artist / Esports Caster but I'm barley making enough to get by (but I do have a ton in savings from previous success in my work) and I want get comfy af.

I really want to know what are some really comfy things I can be doing / your thoughts on my situation.

(also any good soundcloud playlists for while I draw, stuff like shamana)
>>
if it isnt too hot I love to open my window at night and listen to all the sounds of the outside. really helps me relax.
>>
Wow, what a good friend you are. That's totally not selfish of you.
>>
>>37993444
what sorta sounds u hear
>>
>>37993485
crickets, frogs, trains, other insects, owls sometimes.
>>
>>37993476
Yeah exactly, hope that friend gets out and kicks your fucking ass you disingenuous sociopath. How comfy do you think your buddy is that you put in a mental ward you busybody? And I agree, you should stop trying to help others because you sound like a fucking dick and obviously are doing harm to all those around you.
>>
File: SadFace.png (15KB, 690x465px) Image search: [Google]
SadFace.png
15KB, 690x465px
Just take a long walk when night comes
etc
get high maybe? idk
Binge watch your favourite TV Show whilst eating pizza
and drinking beer.

Also, OC
>>
>>37993550
Better being fucking dead you fucking mong
>>
>>37993550
there is no reason to reply to this becuase you obviously already hate me but I've checked my self in to mental wards for months at a time and it helped me a lot, and now he has a chance to keep living :/

>>37993648
big agree
>>
>>37993605
that sounds dreary :/
>>
Montecristo just go back to casting league
>>
>>37992673
my friend did the exact same thing to me. she called the cops because she thought I was going to kill myself (I wasn't, I was just in a really shitty place in my life at the time). next thing I know, there are 3 cop cars and an ambulance outside my house- in broad daylight, where all my neighbors can see.
I then had to sit in a freezing cold hospital room for almost 4 hours until the doctors decided there was nothing wrong with me and I was free to go.

Oh, and also I was stuck with a $2000 ambulance bill. Needless to say, I don't talk to that fucking bitch anymore.

OP, don't try and be a hero. you might've made that dude's life significantly worse than it already was.
>>
>>37993550
If the dude told anyone about his wishes to kill himself, the dumb attention whore diserves it.
>>
>>37992673
link to music? if it's allowed idek
>>
>>37994659
I'd rather not because I don't want people from this site following me :/
>>
>>37994759
>>37994190
>>37994180

>:/
Is this necessary?
>>
>>37992673
What you did is pretty evil desu.
You dont know the half of what goes in those mental hospitals.
He prolly hates your guts and wishes even more that he were dead right now.
>>
>>37994968
This.
Mental hospitals make you legit lose your sanity.
>>
>e-sports caster
Kill yourself, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>37994968
>>37994998
I've been to mental hospital multiple times you pricks I know what i"m talking about.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.