[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eww, I didn't know your creepy brother is still at home.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 1497070944743.jpg (61KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
1497070944743.jpg
61KB, 640x426px
Eww, I didn't know your creepy brother is still at home. Who let you get out of your room anon haha?
>>
>>37991024
I have never understood why people are sensitive enough to take offense to someone observing their life/lifestyle, but not sensitive enough to change.
>>
File: 6119649.gif (771KB, 466x350px) Image search: [Google]
6119649.gif
771KB, 466x350px
>>37991024
>that coke on the table
>>
>>37991053
not everyone wants to change
>>
>>37991024
>I-..I thought maybe I could uhh.. join you guys and have a some tacos...
>>
I could kill them all with a hammer

stupid fucking cunts
>>
i want to throw acid in their face desu
>>
>>37991068
Ok. But then you shouldn't be sensitive about how you live your life.

I haven't spent a night in my parents house in 7 years, because they take issue with me sleeping next to the woman who is my wife of 6 years. I don't complain, I just don't bend over and take it up the ass. If I can't sleep next to my wife somewhere, then I don't sleep in that location.
>>
>>37991024
Just coming for a Pepsi, nice seeing you girls mad tho
>>
>>37991024
My sister is such a roastie shithead and her friends are all bitches. Please don't remind me.
>>
>>37991090
i could kill them all with my bare hands.
>>
>haha look at me I'm going to tilt my head sideways hey is everybody looking at me haha i'll put my arm up in the air too tee hee look at me everybody tee hee
>>
>>37991103
Your parents don't let you sleep "next to" your wife? That's pretty cucked desu
>>
File: 600full-piper-perri.png (500KB, 600x627px) Image search: [Google]
600full-piper-perri.png
500KB, 600x627px
>>37991098
So I'm NOT the only one who has an inner urge to disfigure bitch attractive girls? Thanks for making me feel better Anon.
>>
>>37991167
They have issues with us sharing a bed. I've never once had sex in my parents house, and, while I enjoy sex, I am perfectly capable of spending a day or two without it.

Meanwhile, my sister actively talks about her sexual conquests to my parents, and they are cool with it, even though she hasn't had a single relationship that lasted more than 2 months in her 28 years of life.

At any rate, if my parents want to make a big deal out of it, that's fine. They get to deal with the fact that our trip gets cut short every time we visit, because its an hour drive there and another hour back, so we go less often and don't stay as long when they do.
>>
>>37991170
This bitch has dead eyes

>>37991238
You sound autistic mate. They probably know you do all this which is why they don't allow it to make you go home sooner
>>
>>37991170
I want to wife this girl. She is so qt.
>>
>>37991238
So your parents don't like your wife desu?
>>
>>37991266
>You sound autistic mate. They probably know you do all this which is why they don't allow it to make you go home sooner.
Eh, they constantly ask why I don't come and hang out more. They also complain that I don't visit during their birthdays, despite the fact that I haven't even gotten a text message from them in a good half decade.

I think they are just very set in their ways, and aren't going to budge. But hey, maybe you're right and I'm autistic.

>>37991308
It varies by the day. They are very passive aggressive. One day, it's all smiles and hugs, and the next, they are asking if I think she's cheating on me, and won't let it go. Their defense to these accusations are based on nothing except for the fact that my wife is bisexual. It is apparently impossible to be attracted to both sexes and to be a loyal spouse in their minds.
>>
>>37991238
You're married to a woman of a different race, aren't you?
>>
>>37991113
Sauce onegai
preferably exhentai
>>
>>37991341
So they don't like her. Is your wife a nigger desu?
>>
>>37991343
No. We are both white.
>>
>>37991369
WTF are you doing on r9k you normie piece of shit?
>has a wife
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37991367
Nah. We are both white. They just don't understand our dynamic because neither of us needs to be drunk or bickering in public, and both of us like video games, anime, and music that isn't garbage pop music, even though my parents always told me that these things would leave me alone for my entire life, and that I needed to be more like my younger sister.
>>
File: 1482984205955.jpg (621KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1482984205955.jpg
621KB, 1200x800px
Who let you out of the brothel, whore?
>>
>>37991289
HAHAHAHA HE WANTS TO MARRY PIPER PERRI
>>
>>37991401
why do people say shit like that? oh that will leave you alone your entire life, like why? do they actually think that, are they trying to scare you, do they hate you, do they want you to be alone? i don't get why someone would say that, especially for shit that didn't really exist when they were teens.

like what was the "your gonna be fuckin alone your whole life!" equivalent for people in the 70's and 60's? reading too much books?? playing with lincoln logs?
people are full of shit.
>>
>>37991466
>why do people say shit like that? oh that will leave you alone your entire life, like why? do they actually think that, are they trying to scare you, do they hate you, do they want you to be alone? i don't get why someone would say that, especially for shit that didn't really exist when they were teens.
Who cares? It's irrelevant. If I couldn't be myself and like what i like in order to get a chick, then I go without a chick.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.