[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life is like being stuck in a shitty nature documentary. It's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: true-detective.jpg (166KB, 980x490px) Image search: [Google]
true-detective.jpg
166KB, 980x490px
Life is like being stuck in a shitty nature documentary.

It's all social peacocking and unspoken rules, revolving around banal mating rituals, and if you refuse to play along you're treated contemptuously, while even the most parastic and vile people are lauded as role models and celebrities because of their ability to align themselves to social convention.

I just want off this shitty ride
>>
>>37989785
Me too Anon,me too.
Origaminioli
>>
File: 1486302777650.jpg (258KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1486302777650.jpg
258KB, 1200x1600px
>>37989785
You described the situation perfectly. My problem is:
>if you kill yourself there is the chance you will be stuck in eternal torment/abyss
I seriously feel like I am in some type of hell for past transgressions and if I somehow escape I will just be put into an even worse and longer hell.
>>
>>37989941
Learn to love the time spent with yourself anon.

Someday if you're lucky you'll meet someone with as much contempt for society as you have, and you'll get along swimmingly.
>>
>>37989785
There's more to life than pucci and having meme-teir friends.

Try building something with your hands, doesn't have to be much, could be a wood carved toy.

Build a life support module for those 2-d ant farm things.

Make a small steam powered car.

Melt aluminum in a homemade furnace.

eventually buy/salvage an old aircraft and restore it.

Even if you do a shit job, you'll go out in a flying fashion.
t. my lifegoals
>>
you forgot the most important bullshit aspect, OP:

life is also a competition with everyone, at all times. getting an education and networking and interning is considered "competing".
yeah, that's right, we're supposed to be in competition with each other, not helping each other.
also people hold the, "everyone is out to get me" and "the whole world isn't out to get you" opinion simultaneously, even though we've established you're in constant competition.

so which is, is everyone out to get me or aren't they? am i competing with everyone or aren't i?
also what am i competing for? i thought everyone had the right to live?
>>
>>37990090
I think you should look at this OP
Or just join the military and shoot people.
At least at that point it might end up being less about banal mating rituals and celebrities, and be more about life and death situational awareness and tactics
>>
File: 1497893935866.png (67KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
1497893935866.png
67KB, 230x230px
>>37989785
that's actually kind of brilliant op
>>
>>37989785
I don't mind all that anymore, the lack of purpose is what eats me alive.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.