[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how much do you think your looks hold you back (from jobs,dating etc)?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: tsim.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tsim.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
how much do you think your looks hold you back (from jobs,dating etc)?
>>
TSIMFUCKIS

THE GOD
>>
My looks are all right it's my height that fucking sucks.
>>
Getting a job requiring you to face other people is never going to happen if you're ugly.
>>
Wonder if the Progeria took that reclaimed that mutant fuck yet.
>>
>>37988196
they're the only thing holding me back really
>healthy
>take care of my self
>good hygiene
>intelligent
>sociable

none of these change the fact that I look like a neanderthal and am balding badly before 20.
>>
I feel like for the most part im just viewed like a child, im 5'6 with a baby face. Its like i stopped aging at 15 except now I have unremoveable five o clock shadow and many indicators of stress.

Managed to get my fist girlfriend though at 22 though so thats cool I guess.
>>
File: 20170627_011043.jpg (406KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20170627_011043.jpg
406KB, 1600x1200px
>>37988196
I do ok, not like i really care anymore.
>>
My looks open doors. My social skills get me kicked out.
>>
File: 1498191199340.jpg (65KB, 698x1216px) Image search: [Google]
1498191199340.jpg
65KB, 698x1216px
>can't get a job, everyone is intimidated. Men literally cower and females are reminded of their physical inferiority and natural submissiveness
>Dating is extraordinarily difficult, most females are shallow, I can never find a woman who appreciates the bawdy humour of John Dinner, or the intricacy of Chaucer
>Robots never accept me as they are shallow and superficial
>All in all my life is a lonely, sad one where I am forever subject to stereotypes based on my genetic phenotype.

Such is the life for us robots of 4chan
>>
>>37988346
What the fuck, why do you have so many bottle caps?
>>
>>37988657
John Dinner haha, oh auto correct, I meant John Dunne
>>
>>37988680
I drink lots of cola and I clean the floor once every two weeks unless I am depressed.
>>
>>37988727
That's really bad for you mang. You should drink Monster instead.
>>
I don't know and it's a big problem. If I knew they weren't I would try more. But if they are then it would just be a waste of time.
>>
File: 20170625_200733-2-2-1.jpg (809KB, 1932x654px) Image search: [Google]
20170625_200733-2-2-1.jpg
809KB, 1932x654px
>>37988750
How is monster in terms of sugar, i can still look like this with my caffeine fix coming from the cola.
>>
>>37988894
Its less sugar than coke, the extra kick from monster is due to taurine and way higher levels of caffeine.

That's a good body, I can see the potential, but your genetics can only take a beating for so long. My guess is your addicted to the caffeine and get shakes when you don't drink coke for a while
>>
>>37988755
Easy way to find out. Are women you don't know generally nice to you?

In my case the answer is no, women are not nice to me, therefore I know my looks hold me back>>37988894
>>
>>37989447
Yeah, that and I just feel like shit overall, I am 22. I know I'll have to cut the caffeine and sugar soon,
>>
I look and sound like a straight up pot head, and I feel like I'm judged instantly on it. I mean, the assumption that I am a pot head isn't wrong but still.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.