[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christians Anonymous

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6592.jpg (120KB, 736x980px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6592.jpg
120KB, 736x980px
Jesus Christ is the light that never dims! His love for you is so great that he sacrificed himself in order to ensure that you will not perish in death! He is the beacon of hope and optimism in a world full of sin.

Many of you are saddened; unhappy; perhaps afraid of the current state of our world. we humans are sinful by nature but God is a pure divine grace like no other. He is pure love and not hate. He is devoid of sin. His grace alone can provide you with the courage and strength we desperately need. We must pay tribute to our Lord by worshipping him and praising his almighty strength.

Jesus was hated and despised by many in his time in this world. He rode into town on a donkey and had nothing to show for in terms of money. He was humble and meek and obedient to his father. His time on this earth was to fulfill the role of saving us from our own wicked nature. Jesus knows what it's like to experience rejection and ostracization. He allowed for himself to be captured, humiliated and executed before crowds of spectators. His own body which was pure was beaten and bloodied on behalf of YOU and ME! This alone should tell you that one no one else is there for you, Jesus is there for you.

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

- Jeremiah 29:11

Amen
>>
I can't wait until you tap into higher consciousness and stop believing in this crap.

I've been noticing a lot of christians and muslims have been leaving their religions lately. fear, anger, exclusionary salvation, and damnation don't solve any of their real problems.
>>
>>37987164
Sorry no ones as woke as you are, but you're literally retarded if you think religion has nothing to do with higher consciousness.
>>
Jesus was loved and worshipped even before his death. Even as a baby 3 KINGS adored him. He was blessed his whole life. He had thousands of followers. Only at the end did he suffer and torture exist today and other ppl have suffered just as much.
>>
>>37987164
Fear and anger are products of human nature. They abandon their faith in God because they are sinful. They expect God to serve their needs and desires on a whim. God loves us but we must prove to him our faith by facing trial and error in life. This is the foundation of faith.
>>
>>37987236
Yes indeed. Christ and his teachings garnered followers and disciples. He was praised as the holy one by many figures. But he was also despised by those who doubted him and saw him as a threat. He was accused of being a fraud.
>>
>>37987233
>you're literally retarded if you think religion has nothing to do with higher consciousness.

yes, religion has SOMETHING to do with higher consciousness, but it's like value-brand toilet paper of spirituality. It wipes some of the shit, but it makes a bigger mess in the end.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.