[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get a part time job at a factory after being NEET for 2 years

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

>get a part time job at a factory after being NEET for 2 years
>meet a girl there
>7/10 looks, but 4 years older than me and already married and divorced once
>oh well, i can't complain as a 23 year old sperg living with mom
>she asks me if she can sit with me during lunches because everyone else smoked or is a foreigner
>sure, better than sitting alone
>we talk everyday during work and eventually we exchange numbers and text at night too
>asks me if i want to come with her walk her dog
>cool
>we walk her dog every day for hours, go to the movies and amusement parks over a period of two weeks
>kiss and cuddle everyday, she even gave me two blowjobs
>hitting it off really well, feel like i'm doing good
>all of the sudden she acts really distant, doesn't want to walk her dog with me anymore, gives one word replies to my texts, no more kisses, cuddles or bjs
>ask what's wrong
>''nothing''
>keep asking
>''i feel like you could too easily abandon me so my mind is telling me to not get attached to you''

what the fuck do i do now? should i try harder or should i just give up? this might be my only chance at a gf
>>
>>37983233
>this might be my only chance at a gf
Leave her alone, you jerrk. Grow up some more and try again.
>>
File: Comfy 197.png (475KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy 197.png
475KB, 600x849px
Tell her she's the only person you've ever had. That this is the first time you've felt real and honest affection from a girl, and because of that, you'd never backstab her or leave her in the dust.
>>
>>37983292
literally don't do this
>>
>>37983233
just do what Chad would do anon.
"I'd never abandon you, babe, I love you"
And then you obviously look for some other hotter grill
>>
>>37983233
>kiss and cuddle everyday, she even gave me two blowjobs
This is where it stops for me. No gril will stick around after seeing my 4 inch pencil dick. Fake story anyways.
>>
>>37983233
women aren't worth anything besides a pump and dump now anon. find hotter girls to fuck and your oneitis feelings will dissipate. she's already been through a divorce and god knows what else.
>>
>>37983292
i did this with the only girl thats ever liked me
dont do this , trust me
>>
>>37983233
validate her feelings
>I know, it's hard to get to know someone real well and then have them just leave you
Empathize
>It's happened to me before too, and it made me a little gun-shy on relationships as well
Offer an alternate perspective
>But I think when you meet someone that you really get along with, you'd be doing yourself a disservice by not at least taking it one day at a time and seeing where it goes
Set up her expectations
>It may be something, it may be nothing
Make your feelings clear
>I really like spending time with you and it would be a shame if we let fear of a possible future affect us being together here and now.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.