[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you ghost someone without them feeling bad?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1475109931156.png (252KB, 540x403px) Image search: [Google]
1475109931156.png
252KB, 540x403px
How do you ghost someone without them feeling bad?
>>
Tell them the truth. Ghosting is for faggots.
>>
Tell them your depression is acting up and you are having problems so you won't be online for a while. Bonus from using this strategy is that you can go back to them if you are ever desperate and lonely enough to need company.
>>
>>37983140
This is some expert level shit.
>>
>>37983096
I don't want to ghost him because I'm ure he means the best. If anything, I want him to ghost me.

>>37983140
That's a good idea.
>>
>>37983227
They'll feel bad either way, but they'll understand or maybe feel less bad if they know why.
>>
>>37983072
Picture yourself as a roastie and think like one. You won't feel bad about ghosting anyone because they're disposable to you after all.
>>
File: IMG_1956.png (278KB, 835x653px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1956.png
278KB, 835x653px
>tfw you've been in so deep that you seriously considered how you could fake the death of your catfishing persona but not deep enough for it to be feasible
>>
>>37983072
You keep telling them your busy and then ignore them sometimes until they get the hint

t. femanon
>>
>>37983771
>t. roastie slag
>>
File: 8e8.png (8KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
8e8.png
8KB, 509x619px
>>37983771

My best friend did this to me...
>>
>>37983771
I hope your firstborn is born retarded.
>>
>>37983771
I hate when they don't take the hint. I sent my ex friend 33 one worded messages in a row and he still messages me to this day every few months. He even still wishes me happy birthday every year.

t. not a roastie
>>
>>37983072

You should always feel bad about ghosting. You shouldn't ghost a good person. If you do then you are a bad person.
>>
Fake your own death, has worked for MEEEEE
>>
File: IMG_0998.jpg (27KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0998.jpg
27KB, 224x225px
>>37984150
You sound like the roastiest roast beef to ever be roasted in the roast beefery by roast beefmen and when they pulled you out of the roast beef oven they kissed their fingers and said "mama mia, thatsa gooda roast beef!"
>>
make a new account and forget it ever happened
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.