[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens to NEETs when they turn 30-40? Do they all kill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1478133156121.png (84KB, 740x594px) Image search: [Google]
1478133156121.png
84KB, 740x594px
What happens to NEETs when they turn 30-40? Do they all kill themselves? Do they become normies? You never see any past the age of 35 or so.
>>
>>37980929
lt's a secret.
>>
>their parents die or stop being able to support them
>forced to work to support their parents or running out of their inheritance money, they accept menial jobs or become homeless and spiral downwards to death, of starvation or just losing the will to live
or
>the above circumstances force them to turn their lives around and leave behind their old selves to salvage what is left of their time in this world
>>
>>37980999
What about NEETs living off of gov't money? A guy told me it's much easier to stay on benefits after you turn 30, because then they give up on you if you've been a lifelong NEET since it's virtually impossible for you to get a job with that """"resume"""".
>>
God picks us up and rewards us for our suffering
>>
>>37981062
Oh, right. I forgot about that since I live in a country with meager neetbucks. So the old NEET can stay on benefits, but grow depressed and tired of imageboards, never coming here anymore. There also is the option of the NEET turning to crime and spending years in prison, or legitimately going insane and getting committed to an asylum.
>>
>>37980929

37 still alive. Trying to decide what I'm going to do with the rest of my life tho. Life expectancy is 70.
>>
>>37981161
They should still come here sometimes, even if just to reminisce.
>>
If you have the drive to NEET/FIRE by 35-40 y/o, you'll be able to handle the passing of someone close.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.