[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

From a 37 yo NEET who has tried everything that you are trying to do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0789.jpg (36KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0789.jpg
36KB, 612x408px
No.

It doesn't get better.

No matter how much you want it to.
>>
but women like confidence so you have to pretend it all worked
>>
>>37978617
>37
>NEET
Why haven't you killed yourself yet dude? I'm 20, but If shit is still downhill 5 or so years from now im immediately killing myself, if not sooner. Surely even your parents would rather you just die at this point, fuck living in misery like that
>>
>>37978659
No you wouldn't, you're just saying that because all your life is right now is projecting onto a non existent future.

your only value is your potential not your reality
>>
>>37978659
You might but you might not. Even when life is shit, not existing is pretty terrifying. I for one hope I live to 90 even though I'm a worthless fuck who can't hold down a job. Also even though I'm a vurgin there are still plenty of nice things about life like music, laughing, coffee, good food, whatever
>>
Tell me funny stories of you trying to break out of NEETdom and the inevitable awkwardness that followed these attempts.
>>
>>37978617
When did you realize this? I realized this when I was around 22. I'm 30 now
>>
>>37978682
>>37978767
I really would, I don't fear dying that much. I spent the majority of my teenage years just sitting in a dark room by myself taking serious amounts of psychedelics and other drugs. I'm not going to say I don't fear death at all, but I definitely don't see suicide as some massivey impossible task. The only reason I haven't already done it is because of my mom, but if things get bad enough then I'd go through with it anyways
>>
>>37978659
My cut off point is 30. I've already made a pact in my head to end my life if it's not better by then
>>
>dragging young people down because you're a bitter cunt with a rotten heart

In behalf of their parents, fuck you.
>>
>>37978617
>handsome man who takes care of himself; haircut and clean clothes
>new kitchen with expensive appliances which are polished to mirror like cleaniness

Yeah, 37 year old NEETs don't look like that.
>>
>>37978659
>Why haven't you killed yourself yet dude?

I have so many video games (mainly MMORPGS), anime, movies and TV to keep me endlessly entertained.

>>37978798

I realised this when I was 25 yo.
>>
I "fixed" myself when I was 24 or 25. My life is objectively much better but in truth my levels of happiness haven't changed much since my dark days.

Reality is you never completely break out. I have nearly all the things I longed for as a NEET but I'm still socially awkward, it's just turned from being something that's crippling and sad and makes others around you uncomfortable to being something that's funny.

I still lack a solid male circle of friends, and I doubt I'll ever have a group like that. Sometimes I think I'd trade all my past gfs for a group of men whom I consider brothers.
>>
>>37978617
God tell me about it
My gf is such a fucking handful
>>
what have you tried? lifting weights meme? nofap meme? lol
>>
File: IMG_0724.jpg (66KB, 817x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0724.jpg
66KB, 817x427px
>>37979008
All of that seems unappealing.
>video games
Only fun when you have friends to play with. They don't even make 4 player console games anymore. Everything's just antisocial online B.S
>anime
I know this is an anime website, but I don't see the appeal. It's like watching children's shows; flashy, obnoxious, loud, lots of movement, no subtlety at all. Picture related. Wow, I guess they're surprised or shocked? Didn't want the viewer to have to use critical thinking skills or anything, no that's too much work. Just draw some ridiculous, over the top facial expressions or pose. I feel like it's just sort of stupid. Even when people have shown me "serious" anime, it still failed to capture my interest. The plots are always pseudointellectual 2deep4u nonsense. The dialogue is just outright edgy and shallow, they often overuse exposition the the point that the main character or some side character just outright explains the plot to you as if you're some sort of drooling retard. All the subtlety of an explosive. The power levels thing is actually retarded.
>movies
There's a decent one, I enjoy film, most movies released nowadays are just consumer BS to market products or lifestyles. It's hard to find the gold through all the shit, but it's out there. In theory, there's enough good ones to last a lifetime.
>TV
I don't even need to explain why I don't watch tv. Tv shows are everything I hate about the worst movies concentrated into a long, drawn out series. By nature they suck, the actors are on those jobs by contracts so the plot never advances, the characters never die (or if they do kill someone, it's some insignificant side character), the formula is entirely predictable, you can just watch the first episode and the season finale and miss nothing.
>>
>>37978617
>>37979305

el perro calle
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.