[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't Move On

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Came here yesterday upset about breaking up with someone because we were too different, and a couple of yall assured me that I made the right decision even though we ended on good terms.
Problem is I cannot stop thinking about her. Pretty sure I love her even though I never told her that, and I know she loved me. It's hard to have a connection but have to make an adult decision.
I know all I can do is distract myself, but it's all I think about. I think I fall in love too easily.
How can I move out of the infatuation and start thinking logically again?
>>
>>37978350
Masturbate.

If you want a more permanent solution you have 2 choices, find someone else to be infatuated with or give it enough time and the feelings will fade.

I speak from experience and I have the same problem you do, it doesn't take much for me to fall in love with someone.
>>
>>37978350
Bro imma send you a vocaroo okay? Gonna explain some shit to you.
>>
>>37978644
hahah do it!
>>
>>37978350
>>37978644

Here you go my mate.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1A3iDVzjdUk
>>
>>37978350
1) kill yourself or go to /adv/
>>
>>37978872
i appreciate it, dude. that's good advice. I've always had a one-track mind, and when I get stuck on someone that's all I want. I mean I've been in long term relationships since highschool. like 1.5 year in highschool, a 3 year in college, a 6 month, then a 2 year that i ended in february. thing is i was totally over them once it was over, but at the beginning i was too optimistic that it might work and I fell in love.
This girl i was just crazy about even more than i remember being with my ex's, but i knew she wouldn't fly with my family and there were things I'd want to change about her like her hairstyle, tattoos, fashion, religion, education, some values. even though it was wonderful when we were together, I knew that later down the line those things just wouldn't work with me. we straight up did NOT fit together. I guess it pains me because that can be seen as shallow and care about her SO much.
At the end of the day i gotta find someone who my family likes, I respect and love, and who will set a good example for my children.
You're right, you cant change anyone and it's not right to expect them to change things about themselves for you.
>>
>>37979205
Don't worry about it, man. You're just anxious to meet a girl who loves you and you can love. When you're handed opportunities to go places or do something, you should do them (unless you really cannot). Event like that always have an impact on the future. I like to think of them as butterfly effect events like from until dawn. Just think of what could happen if you went to said event.

Anyway, I hope things go smoothly for you. Maybe you could at least be friends with the girl.
>>
>>37979772
i appreciate you taking the time to calm me down about everything. thanks so much
>>
>>37978350
Was with trap gf for 2 years when i found out i was getting cheated on. its been 3 years since last contact and i still think about her often. its gotten better though
keep waiting
>>
>>37978350

Time will make it easier. I'm 28 and I've been around the block a few times, just trust me. There will come a time where you really just don't give a fuck about her and can find happiness elsewhere.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.