[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw he says he can't get laid because women are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 14

File: MyFaceWhen.png (42KB, 666x832px) Image search: [Google]
MyFaceWhen.png
42KB, 666x832px
>mfw he says he can't get laid because women are a bunch of sluts
>>
Who said that? Everyone can get laid, all it takes to hire a prostitute is a few bucks.
Getting laid with the pure virgin qt gf is the difficult thing.
>>
>>37978445
the problem with this frame of mind is believing that once a woman has sex she is no longer any good, she could be the best but every uninteresting neet insists they have the be the first and will trash her if they arent, most likely through sheer jealousy that someone else had her first.
>>
weee heeeeee weoooo HOOOO sluts = more sex for EVERYONE LOL!!! HEHE!!!!!! WUUUUUUUUUT???? SEXUAL LIBERATION OF WOMEN MAKES IT MORE DIFFICULT FOR MEN WHO ARENT NEAR THE TOP OF THE SOCIAL HIERARCHY TO FIND A PARTNER???? HUH???? WUT??? I NEVER HEARD OF THAT HEHE ?? wwut those means?? >:DDDDDDDDDD !!!!! HDEHEI THINK SLUTS = SEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
>>
>>37978572
weee heeeeee weoooo SELF IMPROVEMENT? you mean i have to MAKE AN EFFORT? why dont people like my ABRASIVE AND HOSTILE ATTITUDE???
>>
>>37978572
Just invest in your charisma next time you level up. If you stopped being such a little bitch you'd get a bitches.
>>
File: you sure r stupid.jpg (138KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
you sure r stupid.jpg
138KB, 500x495px
>>37978271
>doesn't realize they're all sluts only to chads and brads
>>
>>37978271
Have you not seen the tinder stats? The top 10% guys fuck the top 80% women, doesn't leave much for the rest of us
>>
>>37978699
yes... tinder stats are representative of society as a whole......
>>
File: BecauseFuckYou.png (547KB, 515x412px) Image search: [Google]
BecauseFuckYou.png
547KB, 515x412px
>>37978688
>>37978699
Those dubs were wasted on you two beta baboons. You've been bamboozled by blithering butt-mad bimbo-bashers. Females freely fuck for fun.
>>
>>37978699
Source me fampai, please
>>
>>37978753
>coping this hard

cuck detected
>>
>>37978821
i dont quite understand what you are accusing me of, wouldnt being a depressive bitch like the guy i replied to be much worse?
>>
>>37978821
I love how piece of poop women haters like you trash talk women on the internet. This is why you can't get laid. You're projecting so fricking hard that I have to wear fricking sunglass you fricking frickhead. Heck off.
>>
>>37978525
What are statistics again?
>>
>>37978881
Want to know how I know you are a roastie

Fndibdux th jch
>>
>>37978910
what do statistics have to do with that? are there statistics that show a direct correlation between a woman having sex and instantly becoming worthless? i would really like to see that.
>>
>>37978963
Lol I'm not a roastie at all. I'm not like those sluts. I'd never sleep with a beta like you.
>>
>>37978525
>she could be the best
>was willing to suck off chad
normies...
>>
Slut doesnt mean 0 standards, it can mean low standards or just lots of partners, even if you only fuck the top 10% of guys you could fuck thousands.
>>
Actually i cant get laid because i hate myself, girls generally like me.

Sluts are gross though, its not fun to take a walk through town and three different guys gives your girlfriend knowing looks and grins and you know they've been intimate with the very girl you have feelings for.
>>
>>37979096
Chads are the best. That's why they're Chads, you fricking moran.
>>
>>37979096
"everyone that isnt a giant loser is a chad!!!! why dont people like me!?!?!?!"
>>
>>37979200
you clearly havent been here long
>>
>>37979226
with good reason too, im a well adjusted human being and i dont resent others for having more than me
>>
>>37979259
>well adjusted human being
>arguing with idiots on 4chan
>claiming you are better than idiots on 4chan
normies...
>>
>>37979334
i have time to spare
>>
>>37979001
Yes.
Please inform me what worth a woman has without saying vagina.
>>
>>37979019
Is this b8?
>I'm not like the other girls
>I only fuck chad
>>
>>37979496
are you really too stupid to tell?
>>
>>37979355
Sure thing. Don't you have some homeless people to laugh at or something?

This is why nobody likes women by the way
>>
>>37979548
i dont know what that has to do with anything, do you think im a woman?
>>
>>37979541
This is typical roastie behavior. People are walking satires if themselves these days.
>>
>>37979472
the same value anyone else has, although youre too bitter to see value in anyone at all besides yourself
>>
>>37979564
How is coming here and laughing at us is the same thing as harassing homeless people for a sense of superiority.
>>
>>37979591
Let me tell you a secrete. You are boring. The only reason anyone listens to you in real life is to get on your hole. You will never understand honor loyalty. This has been known since Aristotle's day.
>>
>>37979613
yes, im sure that is exactly the part of your comment that i am referencing and besides, people arent homeless by choice
>>
>>37979651
"fuck!!! hes not conforming to my shallow worldview that i also accuse "roasties" and "chads" of having!!! youre a woman!!!"
>>
>>37979671
I'm not a robot by choice
>>
>>37978271
The less monogamous women are the more they will fuck top tier chads instead of dating within their league. Makes perfect sense.
>>
>>37979701
You go sistet. Really showing these losers haha. Fuck fascism
>>
>>37979701
He has a point.
Honor is a male abstraction, everyone knows that.
You just don't want to be judged by your sexual history. Fuck off.
>>
>>37979852
there doesnt seem to be any way that i can convince you otherwise so i'll just leave it at that
>>
>>37978525
>she could be the best
>not a virgin
You understand those are two mutually exclusive, right??
>>
>>37979259
Then get the fuck out of here and go pollute /b/ or /soc/ you thick twat.
>>
>>37979810
unless you are so ugly to the point that no one wants to even associate with you i fail to see how you could accidentally fall into the self destructive beliefs and actions of a robot
>>
>>37979966
no thank you, the people who post there are far from human
>>
>>37979935
could you provide reasons as to why this is the case?
>>
>>37979996
>implying anyone here is
>>
>>37979935
That really triggers roasties
>>
>>37980027
atleast you dont pretend to be
>>
>>37978525
Shutup roastie hahaha
>>
>>37980016
Lets say she has all the qualities a guy wants in a gf, but she has been plowed by a number of guys.
Now, there is another one with all those qualities but who happens to be a virgin.
She, by default, is better than the used one.
>>
>>37980071
I also should add that by having a number of guys she already have been tainted.
Any guy would be bothered knowing that some other guy made her swallow his semen, spanked her ass, pounded her asshole.
If you get a virgin, you know for a fact that didn't happen.
>>
File: 1495629427035.jpg (19KB, 481x477px) Image search: [Google]
1495629427035.jpg
19KB, 481x477px
>>37980071

Virgins are so overrated when it comes to sex.

Once you grow up and become a man you realize hot, slutty girls are fucking great (for purely physical pursuits of course).

You only want a virgin girl because you're afraid of the judgement of losing yours in your 20's, maybe even 30's. Societies pressures on sex makes you feel emasculated and conditioned to feel bitter.

Get over yourself.
>>
>>37979971
Oh but being homeless has nothing to do with a guy being a lazy sack of shit.

Its actually amazing how many women will make fun of you when you are homeless. The only problems I ever had with males where teens
>>
>>37980136
would you also consider your hands to be filthy beyond all use despite all of the filth being in the past? say you didnt know all of that happened, would you be ok up until you found out? this sounds more like an attempt to justify your jealousy by saying "m-m-muh purity"
>>
Women are huge sluts, but just for Chad.
>>
>>37980165
>for purely physical pursuits of course.
I agree with that.

No one here is questioning her ability to pleasure a dick you moron.
Learn to differenciate things.
>>
>>37980165
>this is actually what roasties tell themselves
If I just wanted sex id hire a prostitute.
Yet again you are just proving women are worthless for everything but their holes.
>>
What's a slut?
>>
>>37980181
Would you eat food that's been spit in by five people?
Not to mention divorce rates.
>>
>>37980172
having just compared your own situation to being homeless, i would advise against shitting all over your own argument in such a tremendous way.
>>
>>37980181
>would you also consider your hands to be filthy beyond all use despite all of the filth being in the past?
Stupid comparison. It's not about cleaness. It has to do men's competitive and dominant nature.
>>
>>37980279
ah, the good old food analogy, why would you eat an apple that is over a few months old? see what im getting at here?
>>
File: Cw2IsVnXAAgkBKd.jpg (176KB, 1200x1037px) Image search: [Google]
Cw2IsVnXAAgkBKd.jpg
176KB, 1200x1037px
>>37980210
The question of the thread is questioning the logic of bitter robots claiming they can't get laid because women are sluts. As far as I'm concerned (which you agree with) fucking slutty girls is always a physical desire.

>>37980222
>If I just wanted sex id hire a prostitute.
If you want to pay $200 for some pussy, go ahead. Otherwise you could easily talk to women in real life or use okcupid/tinder to get laid. You won't do that though, because you use purity and a fetish for virginity as a veil behind the obvious insecurity of your lack of physical pleasure.
>>
>>37980222
trips of truth, they always show their true colors, they are so bitter about not being virgins and losing their value as they closer and closer to their 30's
>>
>>37980300
>inb4 you can wash a hand
Sex is not just rubbing genitals. Nobody ever forgets their first sex partner. Every time you have sex you a submitting your soul. You've sold your pride and soul for pleasure. That says a lot about your character and how worthless you are.

No hymen no diamond.
>>
>>37980165
But you don't want a relationship for sex, you want it for companionship and a virgin will always be better than a used up roastie, if experience would be a positive thing then data like this wouldn't exist
>>
>>37980331
then how come all these sluts keep being fucked if its about mens competetive and dominant nature? i would say it has to do with the robots jealous nature.
>>
>>37980399
Being fucked is not the same as getting commitment.
Even prostitues gets fucked, but not one is interested in marrying or having kids with them.
>>
>>37980300
I was homeless. Maybe that's why I can't get laid. I doubt it though because even after I cleaned up I still couldn't get laid. Being homeless was actually a lot better than wageslavery.
>>
>>37980342
Would you eat apple that had worms crawling through it?
>>
>>37980386
the way you put sex it sounds like you see it as a purely materialistic pursuit, maybe you shouldnt fetishize virginity so much as it is actually putting you off of sex, what will you do when you find this perfect virgin partner? put her in stasis?
>>
>>37980165
>>37980181
Wanting a virgin gf is just unrealistic. Girls in our culture can have sex no matter what if they want to without having to worry about serious repercussions. Do you really think there are many girls over the age of 18 running around who have never been horny and in a situation where they could get laid and not gone for it at some point in their lives?

And even if a girl has saved her virginity her whole life because of religious convictions or some shit, what makes you think that she wants you, man who in all likelihood is not a virgin because he thinks all premarital sex is bad, but because he can't be arsed into putting in the required effort to get laid, or he's ugly.
>>
>>37980460
and that apple would have worms crawling through it due to its old age and soft flesh that a worm can penetrate, why not bite into a fresh apple that hasnt been tainted by the passage of time?
>>
>>37980345
Sorry I don't want to fuck you stupid roastie. Have fun in your 30 when you are alone, childless and ugly. I only hope you will be childless or your child will grow up to resent women
>>
>>37980478
Because wanting a non-virgin gf is illogical, they are proven to be worse than virgin girlfriends and are waste of time
>>
>>37980397

There is one thing that is certain anon, whether the girl is a virgin or not, I just want to get some pussy. I'm going to fuck the girl regardless.

You assume getting laid doesn't involve a process of going on dates and talking to women in the first place. You have to be able to communicate with a woman to get her to that point anyways. It's all a game, and women have the unfair advantage of having a pussy that men will always want to fuck (depending on attractiveness of course).

Companionship and connection with women is circumstantial and a case by case relationship, some girls you'll connect with better than others if that's your short term purpose.
>>
>>37978572
Kekked this anon got it
>>37978604
You don't improve social status after highschool in modern Italy
>>
>>37980511
>they are proven to be worse than virgin girlfriends and are waste of time

Your ass is not a reliable source.
>>
>>37980471
Are you retarded? Id fuck her. I don't care if she's been fucked 100000 times as long as it's only been with me
>>
>>37980538
Not really, graphics like that >>37980397
show that they are statistically worse for long term relationship. They are a waste of time even Chad ditch them when they hit 30.
>>
>>37980511
im sure the almighty robot has plenty of knowledge of the mystical GF through his plentiful interactions with It, the GF.
>>
File: get.jpg (31KB, 372x351px) Image search: [Google]
get.jpg
31KB, 372x351px
>>37980509

I'm a man baby, refer to:
>>37980532
>>
>>37980478
So you acknowledge we are right but want us to reject truth because its le current year.
>>
>>37978271
>Want a pure virgin qt
>Couldnt even get a whore because of autism and disgusting genetics
Pretty much this board. Why dont you kill yourselves?
>>
>>37980569
Did you understand at the graph???
It doesn't seem like it.
>>
>>37980603

No, he's saying you're wrong for holding on some unrealistic notion of subservient purity and shield yourself with the fetish of virginity when you get called out on your dumb bullshit.

You take this all too seriously, probably why you're a virgin.
>>
>>37980555
which is it then? you sell your soul for pleasure or keep it? you apply hyperbole to your argument to make it valid and then instantly discard it when it suits you
>>
>>37980570
>???
Of course, i do, it shows that having premarital sexual partners has an influence over your divorce rate during your 5 years of marriage, it also shows that in modern time they curve is lowering the value of non-virgin gf even more
>>
>>37980648
There is a difference between wrong and impractical which is what your argument actually conveys.
Go read a book.
>>
>>37980478
Or he doesn't care about sex with sluts?
>>
>>37980656
You don't understand is not the number of sexual encounters that lower the value of girls, it's a number of sexual partners.
>>
>>37980648
and thats why he replied to the 2 people who arent saying that? im more confused about the point he was trying to make by arguing against the people in this thread with similar beliefs

>>37980675
you meant to respond to >>37980629 i assume
>>
>>37980511
Has it ever occurred to you that some previous sexual experience in a partner might be a positive thing? A woman who has never had sex is not going to know what to do and is probably going to be pretty boring and vanilla.

>>37980603
It's just not something I've really given that much of a shit about since I lost my virginity. Sure, if a girl is hypersexual it might be a good sign that she's not good at pair bonding and will cheat on you with Chad, but at the same time you shouldn't expect that a girl should never have sex her entire life before she meets you. I mean, if you were a girl, would you not be having sex?
>>
File: Rc9hobB.jpg (54KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Rc9hobB.jpg
54KB, 500x500px
>>37980703

Rationalize it how ever you want virgin, doesn't change the fact you're afraid to get laid.
>>
>>37980740
>Has it ever occurred to you that some previous sexual experience in a partner might be a positive thing?

Who the fuck cares about having sex?

I'd be set with kisses/hugs/interactions etc all my life with the occasional sex for reproduction prupose

I honestly don't get the contemporary obsession with having sex for sex's sake.

Besides even if you care about having "good" sex (whatever that means, you can learn eventually, since you're supposed to stay with your partner all your life
>>
>>37980740
>Has it ever occurred to you that some previous sexual experience in a partner might be a positive thing?
It's not thought, family studies have proven that. some empirical evidence by some foolish idiot or roastie that doesn't like to face reality in a logical manner has no meaning to me, Chad or any successful man that is constantly looking for 18-year-old girlfriends instead of successful experiences woman of career, and the ones who do usually have fake marriages and they dont even live together
>>
>>37980675
>it also shows that in modern time they curve is lowering the value of non-virgin gf even more

So you didn't understand it.
The line for the 2000's actually has the lower divorce rate for virgins and the highest for sluts.
>>
>>37980718
it seems the way you are arguing, you dont believe a woman can have a meaningful enough relationship with someone to justify sex unless it is with you, relationships break down for all sorts of reasons, should the woman never hope to have an intimate relationship again due to her now used status?
>>
>>37980757
But i get laid.
The fuck you talking about??
>>
>>37980740
>virgins are going to be boring and vanilla
But, if you're a virgin too, you won't be able to tell the difference anyway. Plus, assuming that it's going to be a long-term relationship, wouldn't you eventually learn through practice? Experience doesn't come from nowhere, right?
>>
>>37980779
It shows that sluts are waste of time and it's an illogical choice to pursue an LTR with any girl that is not a virgin
>>
>>37980799
Not exactly like that, I am saying that statistically is illogical to give girls that are not virgin any value if you seek an LTR, it's logical you are just thinking with your emotions thinking that you deserve or entitled to something, life its not fair and your actions have consequences
>>
>>37980828
Yes exactly.
But i thought you were refering to virgins here>>37980569
Which would be a contradiction
>>
>>37980853
I was about roasties, s
>>
>>37980848
please go and live your life based purely on what marvelous statistics tell you and see how well it goes
>>
>>37980892
Sure roastie have fun settling down at your 30s with an ugly beta provider or an alcoholic failed chad,
>>
>>37980892
Men are not hypergamous no matter how much you may accomplish you will never be able to have an LTR with a successful man as your value in society will always be lower than an 18-year-old virgin
>>
>>37980915
>>37980960
i wonder what it must be like to have to make the most optimal decisions in life based on statistics that you saw on 4chan
>>
>>37980892
Just out of curiosity
What number of partners makes a girl a slut in your opinion.
And do you think a slut is a smart choice as a partner to a guy??

Btw if you tell me that it's not the number but how she goes about having sex don't even bother answering. That means you are full of shit.
>>
>>37978271
mob kun?
>>
>>37981013
It's a study from NSFG, any intelligent person will have enough interest to read family studies and Sociological theory as it's an important part of our lives.
>>
>>37981023
"oh but dont actually tell me its the thing that really matters" ok i guess i wont then but you can keep arguing that the woman that has had 5 relationships lasting 10 years each is on the same level as the girl who just fucked 5 guys in a week
>>
>>37981079
>any intelligent person will have enough interest to read family studies and Sociological theory as it's an important part of our lives.

Good look trying to make roasties absorb any of that.
>>
>>37978604
weee heeeeee weoooo INTERNET? you mean people don't behave IDENTICALLY TO HOW THEY ARE ONLINE? and people want me to GIVE ACTUAL ADVICE instead of SHITPOSTING AND WHITE KNIGHTING whores that I don't EVEN KNOW????
don't come back from /b/ until you've graduated newfag college
>>
>>37978572
It makes it hard for people at the top of the hierarchy to find marriage material too.
>>
>>37978862
>depressive
I know you're underage, but that's a pretty botched "realistic".
>>
>>37981237
oh so instead of acting aggressive and rude you act passive and shy in real life? i cant get over how much of a desirable human you are
>>
DESU, I think there are exceptions to the "virginity or bust" rule. Widows, for example, have genuinely been dealt a shit hand through no fault of their own. While if you are to be purely rational virgins are the superior option, you might just get feels for a non-virgin and she might get feels for you and that's probably okay as long as you are okay with it.
>>
>>37979613
>the same value anyone else has
You're proving your own point wrong.
>>
>>37981130
>"oh but dont actually tell me its the thing that really matters"
Because thats what really matters to you. Because that way you don't have negative judgement.
Lets say i go buy a go. Then i ask for the mileage.
The the dealer says "ahh don't worry about it, look what great paint job it has".\
Do you think it would be smart to take him seriously??

>but you can keep arguing that the woman that has had 5 relationships lasting 10 years each is on the same level as the girl who just fucked 5 guys in a week
I'll answer that when you answer my previous question. What is the number in your opinion that makes a girl a slut??
>>
>>37981287
>Lets say i go buy a go
buy a car*
>>
>>37981265
>I'm 12 and every notion of human personality I have is based off /r9k/ memes
Notice how everyone brigading for sluts in this thread is flamboyantly young.
>>
>>37981318
i wouldnt expect someone from /r9k/ to be particularly interesting or engaging in anyway at all as they frequent this board and complain about roasties and chads
>>
>>37981366
>you can't find a girl because I think everyone on 4chan is le fedorabeard!
>>>/reddit/
>>>/preschool/
>>
This is the pose I make when I tell robots to get over their little bitch selves:
|'. ,
| '-._ / )
.' .._ ', /_'-,
' / _'.'_\ /._)')
: / '_' '_' / _.'
|E | |Q| |Q| / /
.' _\ '-' '-' /
.'--.(S ,__` ) /
'-. _.' /
__.--'----( /
_.-' : __\ /
( __.' :' :Y
'. '._, : :|
'. ) :.__:|
\ \______/
'._L/_H____]
/_ /
/ '-.__.-')
: / /
: / /
,/_____/----;
'._____)----'
/ / /
/ / /
.' / \
(______(-.____)
>>
>>37978271

Daily eminder:

ALL WHORES EXCEPT WITH ME
>>
>>37981130
>the woman that has had 5 relationships lasting 10 years each is on the same level as the girl who just fucked 5 guys in a week

Let's do some math.
10*5 = 50 years of relationships
Why hasn't this bitch been married? Serial monogamist?

5 guys per week = 5*52
260 guys per year (use 50 from previous woman) = 260*50 = 13,000 guys

Average penis length is 5.1 inches per google search.
13,000 guys*5.1 inches = 66,300 inches
66,300 inches approx.1.05 miles
5 guys*5.1 inches = 25.5 inches
25.5 inches = 2.125 ft.
50 years of 25.5 inches approx. 35.41667 yards

Honestly wouldn't date either of these women. The first is as I earlier put it was a serial monogamist. The other most likely has contracted diseases from the myriad of different dick she's taken. You're right they aren't on the same level though. One is slightly worse and the other can't get married. Anyone want to correct my math please do.
>>
File: 409.png (15KB, 200x173px) Image search: [Google]
409.png
15KB, 200x173px
>>37981407
you total retard
>>
>>37981164
>she still thinks she isn't a roastie
You are a roastie. You are just like the other girls.
But clearly on account of your lack of understanding roasties will never understand logic or statistics.
Your also under the assumption that anybody here would want to fuck a roastie
>>
>>37981286
I don't go up to women and laugh at them because I know I'm superior. I don't feel the need to prove it
>>
HAHAHAHA fuck you beta
this go out to all beta
fuck yous
go die in fire beta cuck lolol
you tihk I'm is a gurl?
wrong
me no girl
you girl beta
>>
File: Down-syndrome-1140x757.jpg (107KB, 1140x757px) Image search: [Google]
Down-syndrome-1140x757.jpg
107KB, 1140x757px
>>37981702
>"I don't go up to women and laugh at them because I know I'm superior."
>thinking anything in this thread remotely registers as that
You have the downs.
>>
>>37981656
My point was that they are not gonna absorb anything grounded in reasoning or that suggests they have any accountability for their actions.
>>
File: 1494030788716.jpg (122KB, 1278x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1494030788716.jpg
122KB, 1278x1181px
>it's a normie doesn't understand r9k thread
>>
>>37982002
Who said that's a normie? What if it's a fembot?
>>
>>37982050
>What if it's a leprechaun?
>>
>>37980181
I actually was fucking homeless for two years you retarded twat.
>>
File: IMG_4575.jpg (175KB, 1822x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4575.jpg
175KB, 1822x2048px
>>37978271
Its true. Sluts fuck around but only with chad. Then kevin the beta has to sit there and listen to chad brag about how easy he gets laid. Imagine how that feels you stupid cunt.
>>
>>37980504
>why not bite into a fresh apple that hasnt been tainted by the passage of time?
You're losing your touch, FBI.
>>
Depends on the type of slut. Some feminist type chicks will only sleep with uglier dudes or sometimes whoever.
For average run of the mill sluts it's not the case. They'll sleep with a good looking but awkward dude only when they are wasted or trying to get a revenge fuck
>>
File: badroasty.jpg (306KB, 610x813px) Image search: [Google]
badroasty.jpg
306KB, 610x813px
>>37978525

Yeah and? You cannot have a committed relationship with a slut. The average man knows this this is not rocket science.
>>
>>37978572
>my peenus weenus :DDD
>>
>Out with group of friends
>Girl in group always walks by my side over everyone else

I have things going for me I'm sure, I don't get laid because I don't try, and I don't try because I don't know how
>>
>>37982439
that's a nice rump roast
>>
>>37978604
THE MFW FEEL WHEN I LE SELF IMPROVE AND I LE EFFORT AND MY BENIS IS NO LONGER 4 INCHES

THE MFW FEEL WHEN I SELF LE IMPROVE AND LE EFFORT AND IM NO LONGER A 5'4 MALE

THE MFW FEEEEEEEEEEELERINNSOSOS WHEN I LE SELF IMPROVE AND MY FACE BECOM SYMMETRICAL INSTEAD OF DEFORMED

whhhooolooooOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK I LOVE SELF IMPROVEMENT NOW????????
>>
>>37980386
>Sex is not just rubbing genitals. Nobody ever forgets their first sex partner. Every time you have sex you a submitting your soul. You've sold your pride and soul for pleasure. That says a lot about your character and how worthless you are.
>No hymen no diamond.

Let's suppose two women have expressed an interest in you. You find both equally attractive.

The first is young widow who lost her husband in some tragic fashion. I'll let you imagine the particulars. Her late husband was her childhood sweetheart and the only sexual partner she's ever had. They endured the petty temptations of youth and remained faithful to each other. Though their first sexual encounter was awkward and something they would laugh about together in the intervening years, that moment would always have special place in her heart. Other men may have wanted her, men who may have been objectively more attractive than her beloved, but she never entertained the thought of straying. She intended to have children with her late husband, of growing old with him, but vicious Fate intervened and snatched him away. She still dreams of him every night, even though he's now nothing more than dirt in the ground. And when you make love with her, she may have to take care to hold her tongue lest she utter his name instead of yours.

The other woman has had quite a few sexual partners. She's had short-term boyfriends, some one night stands, not a single one she felt an actual bond with. If the woman in question remembers her first sexual experience, she does so as something she regrets. Though not her first sexual partner, you could very well be her first actual love. Meeting you, she contemplates becoming a mother for the first time because, at long last, she's found a man she could imagine having children with.

Enlighten a monster who has no hope of having either type of woman. Given the choice, which would you choose?
Thread posts: 149
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.