[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

While I'm not sure I care as much about the no faceposting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Facts.png (198KB, 1885x650px) Image search: [Google]
Facts.png
198KB, 1885x650px
While I'm not sure I care as much about the no faceposting rule, this guy does make some very salient points.

4chan and /r9k/ are shit tier parodies of themselves now because listless, braindead faggots now outnumber real anons.

>Maybe your thread gets autosaged or deleted. Maybe you get banned for three days, so that no company resources are wasted on your appeal, so that you can come back and piss more of your life away arguing with idiots. If you're incredibly lucky, you'll get a custom red-text ban with snarky text written by a laid-off Gawker writer, so mods can attention-whore at your expense. Ketamine abusers whoms't'd've been rendered involuntarily celibate by their own irony will tsk and be glad that they don't care about anything as much as you.

This bit is particularly good.
>>
>>37978181
Aww well that is actually
Bretty depressing
>>
>>37978428
Yeah it is isn't it? Wish there was some way to get rid of complete non-contributor millenial fags.
>>
>>37978181
>guy writes that
>rest of the thread is him arguing with braindead ROASTIES BTFO YOUTUBE FROGS 4EVA shitposters

this site is AIDS
>>
>>37979328
also i'm going to bump this thread until either it autosages or the janfag whiteknights lay siege to it like they did with the other one

bite the pillow, niggers
>>
does anyone else get depressed at the fact that hundreds of thousands of robots are being starved of socialization by confining themselves to a website that actively prevents people from establishing relationships?
>>
>>37979561
that's the entire appeal of anonymity. people are attracted to this because they can "blend in" and not have any real individualism. j.t. sexkik has a great video on this
>>
>that screenshot
didn't read lol
>>
>>37979614
that's fine, but the problem is teenage shut-ins are using this as their only source of social interaction
i'd wager most people here would be far less mentally ill if they didn't use 4chan
>>
This thread is a good example of what /r9k/ is right now in 2017 >>37974452
At this point No gives a fuck about the website; me and even ye.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.