[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be 26 years old >Had interview at in-n-out this morning

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1466710693163.png (269KB, 459x498px) Image search: [Google]
1466710693163.png
269KB, 459x498px
>Be 26 years old
>Had interview at in-n-out this morning
>manager: "So tell me, what are your hobbies"
>me: "Oh you know, watching movies and stuff"
>Gives me dissatisfied look throughout interview

Why do all of the normies want us to stay NEET's?
>>
This is bait. People here are stupid but not stupid enough to realize why you had a shit interview based on what you said.
>>
>>37977960
socializing/reading/keeping up with the news.
>>
>>37977960
Shid bade, ob
>>
File: 1487630420999.gif (85KB, 500x351px) Image search: [Google]
1487630420999.gif
85KB, 500x351px
>>37977960

That's better than my answer. I told the manager I like sleeping.
>>
>>37978000
this is /r9k/. you'd have to browse /pol/ to get the news
>>
>>37977960
>>manager: "So tell me, what are your hobbies"

1.Pretending to a girl a 4chan in the hopes that I can make virgins depressed
2.Pretending to be a trap on 4chan and trying to convince other fat neckbeards pretending to be traps to pretend to transitions
3.Making up stories where people were mean to me when I tried to better myself when in reality I never tried
4. Memeing about 4chan pop culture when in reality I usually can't even explain what the means I post mean but that doesn't matter because I feel like I'm having fun.
>>
>>37977960

Jesus man, never mind that your hobbies are watching movies and stuff, but you at least gotta realize that you have to lie your ass off in an interview then right? Honesty doesn't get you anything, tell him you enjoy hiking or playing bongo drums i dont care just say something other than "movies and stuff".

you realize saying "movies and stuff" pretty much guarantees you won't get the job right? or are you really that dense?

>Why do all of the normies want us to stay NEET's?

The normies dont give a fuck what you are as long as you aren't a lazy sack of shit.
>>
>>37977960
>be 25
>have interview for database manager position at mainstream newspaper
>interviewer: "So tell me, how do you stay politically informed?"
>me: "Oh you know, I just shitpost on pol for a bit every night"
>one week later (email): Thank you for your interest in the database management opening. While your skills and qualifications are impressive, we have decided to take our search in another direction...
>>
>>37979100
How does one even become qualified to be a database manager?

The job market is so shit in the US right now I know people with CS degrees and high GPAs basically doing help desk stuff most of the time with some bug fixing on the side. 75% of their job is stuff a high school kid can do.
>>
>>37977960
>"So tell me, what are your hobbies"

what the fuck do they expect you to say?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.