[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WELL GUYS I did it. I made my one and only gf ever had take

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1432670344403.jpg (40KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1432670344403.jpg
40KB, 535x577px
WELL GUYS

I did it. I made my one and only gf ever had take the Test of Loyalty.

She promised me she would NEVER want to be with another man, so I came up to her a few days ago and made up a story about me being into cuckholding and if she would be interested having sex with another man. To my horror she actually agreed. I thought at first she was playing along and at the last moment would stop and tell me she didnt want anyone else but she didnt.

Last night, a black man named Domonik came over and had sex with her. I started crying and yelling at her as soon as he stuck it in. I stormed out of the house and just left her there. She can be with him now.

Fuck women!!
>>
1. This is bait

2. You're retarded
>>
This is some low-tier bait, anon.
>>
>>37976124
looks like you saved yourself some time
>>
>>37976124
That is sooo your fault if this is actually true. She was just doing what she thought you wanted.

It's just hard to believe any of this actually happened.
>>
Same thing happened to me except I didnt ask her to. Fuck
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.