[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Question from a Mildly Tall Robot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0373.jpg (68KB, 600x479px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0373.jpg
68KB, 600x479px
>be me, 6'
>doesn't matter because still can't hold productive conversations to grow a relationship with other individuals
How does being taller make it easier for me if I am too much of an autismo to reap its benefits anyways?
>>
It's all about facial aesthetics.
>>
6' isn't tall, it's on the shorter side.
>>
>>37975941
You're playing on easy mode, stacies love tall guys
>>
>>37976886
Unironically this. Teenagers are almost always around 6ft or taller these days. Even women are 5'10"+.
>>
>>37975941
Theres more reasons in life why you might be a failure. Being tall helps not being a failure this can not be disputed.

Most modeling companies require there employees to at least be 6 feet tall. You can literally make millions just being attractive.
>>
>>37977168
Strange how the gene pool changes. Its not so much the diet that has changed so why the sudden change in height?

Simple. Stacies are only fucking tall people. Theres always that midget who decides to have a child and that poor bastard will even be more unattractive to normie peers. Odds are he wont find a mate and that will be the end of his lineage.

This is living proof that most manlets wont make it. You will only bring misery to your family. But what will this even lead to? Will in 40 years the average will be seven feet? And is that even healthy at that point?
>>
>>37977426
You're 100% right. Women simply pick and choose and they're obviously going to choose Chad.
>Will in 40 years the average will be seven feet? And is that even healthy at that point?
I think the average is going to stabilize at around 6'2", maybe up to 6'5" max, but who knows. It depends entirely on roasties and their preference. Since men and women are getting taller and taller, 6'5"+ might become the new "at least 6ft or kill yourself". Today's 6ft-6'2" men will be manlets and 5'11" will be the turbomanlet cutoff.
It really is crazy.
>>
File: 1498354272123.jpg (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498354272123.jpg
30KB, 400x400px
>>37977168
>tfw 5'4
Should I just turn into a sissy bitch instead?
>>
>>37975941

It means that people actually have to interact with you to realize you're a fuckup instead of just assuming it from looking at you from a distance.

You have more of a chance than some, but you're still fucking it up. Sort yourself out.
>>
>>37977649
pls anon, pls
>>
>>37977649
>tfw asking questions to robots to make me feel better

Just shut the fuck up OP go back to /b or /soc
>>
>>37977649
Your life would become significantly better
>>
>>37977649
Just fuck an Asian grill, you're like 3' taller than them
>>
>>37976886
Measured statistics is that 6'0 is above average for a white American male in his 20s.
>>
>>37976886
I would say its closer to average. I'm a white dude who's 5'11'' and I find that I'm taller than most guys I know or see out in public but theres still plenty of guys taller than me as well.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.