[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TL;DR: Ex cheated on me a couple months ago, messages me out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: images-8.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images-8.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
TL;DR: Ex cheated on me a couple months ago, messages me out of the blue.

>Be in Valentine's Day
>Couple days prior (Online) female friend mentions she wants to tell me something
>ask her what it is, she says nevermind
>pester her and eventually in Valentine's Day she asks me to be her Valentine
>say yes and figure it's as friends
>few days after that she admits she likes me and we start dating
>about 5 weeks later she's acting strange
>says someone tried to kiss her but she didn't let him
>few days after that she feels guilty and admits she actually did cheat
>says she needed physical touch and she's sorry
>break up with the worthless roast
>now all of a sudden she messages me out of the blue
>says, "God I'll probably end up regretting this. Heyyyy, how's it going?"
>sends another message saying she misses me
>tell her I doubt it
>hear she's dated three people since we broke up
>she writes, "Doubt all you want"
>say "okay I will"
>she doesn't reply
This was a little less than a month ago. Wtf do I do fellows? I saw another thread about some girl who cheated on her boyfriend of 4 years and now I have this huge rage inside of me.
>>
File: images-12.jpg (7KB, 256x144px) Image search: [Google]
images-12.jpg
7KB, 256x144px
Online "relationships" everyone
>>
>>37974778
This. Never do online/long distance relationships. Also, just ignore the girl if she contacts you again and move on
>>
Your reply was "Did you think that you'd end up regretting it when you were getting ready to ride another man's dick"
>>
>"dated" for five weeks
>online
That bitch wasn't your girlfriend.
>>
>>37974887
Doesn't change the fact that the whore cucked me
>>
>Bringing this high school bullshit to r9gay
Fuck off cuck
>>
failed norman crying ahahahahhahahahahha fuck off this boars nigger
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.