[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>if you don't go out you will never get a gf or friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 46574253.jpg (7KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
46574253.jpg
7KB, 236x236px
>if you don't go out you will never get a gf or friends

what a fucking normie lie

In the last week I went to a bar 3 times
1st time
>sitting alone and drinking
>noone even approached or laid an eye on me for 3 hous
okay well what did I expect it can't be that easy

2nd time
>watching for girls alone or together
>asked 5 of them if I can join
>all of them said no

3rd time
>excatly the same that happened the second time

okay, then let's go to a nightclub
>go to a nightclub and go to dance
>noone even noticed that I exist
>try to go and dance with girls which are dancing alone
>every single one of them moved away like I would carry a disease

Fuck this fucking world I will stay with my waifus I give up.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1497076154072.jpg (14KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1497076154072.jpg
14KB, 403x403px
>>37974575
thats why i dont even bother

the whole point is to bring friends so you dont look like a creep but you gotta have friends first
>>
anon, you are actually autistic
do you really think it works like that? you go out and you're magically not a retarted loser with socially unaccepted interests and little to none redeeming qualities?
>>
File: 957570.jpg (102KB, 735x660px) Image search: [Google]
957570.jpg
102KB, 735x660px
>read internet to see how people get girlfriends
>most of the people meet their significant other through friends
>mfw I don't have any friends
>>
>>37974575
Nah brah.
Rule 1. Never go alone. Your wingman is there to make you seem socially capable off the bat. This means he, like you, has to be wear nice clothing and also seem socially capable.
Rule 2. Never go for a single and never go for a group of 3 or more. 2 is the golden target. It just works best don't know why.
Rule 3. You HAVE to practice ALL of your shit. Normies don't instantly land the first chick they go for. They, no joke, run through an average of 35 ATTEMPTS until they get a success THEN they have to make that icebreaker into an actual sexual success using 1-on-1 social skills that also require practice.

If you can't do these your only other feasible option is through a friend or some such.
Worst case scenario you run the gauntlet of online dating.
>>
Yeah, as if blind shooting is gonna achieve anything. If you don't even have the slightest idea of what the fuck are you doing you're better off not doing anything.
>>
>>37975871
>if you never leave your home you won't get a gf
>if you don't know how to get a gf stay home
>>
Post a pic of your nightlife style please.

One reason might be that you dress and act like an autistic nerd. People want to talk and hang out with cool and fun people. Plus you've got to make the first move instead of lonely waiting for three hours
>>
>>37974575
Just get a job.

My most satisfying sexual relationships have been fucking and/or dating my coworkers.
>>
>>37976238
>shitting where you eat

How has this not backfired on you yet?
>>
File: 1497471364861.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
1497471364861.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
>>37975184
>>37975336
If you don't have friends or a social circle everybody thinks you are a creep
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.