[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>all my confidence, all my self-worth, all the difficulties

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1495192622223.png (407KB, 500x571px) Image search: [Google]
1495192622223.png
407KB, 500x571px
>all my confidence, all my self-worth, all the difficulties i had to go through, all of this is gone in an instant just because a pretty girl doesn't give me attention
>like my whole past is meaningless because i can't be loved while others can

I hate this so fucking much.
>>
suck it up you white male piece of shit
>>
File: 1496864934386.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1496864934386.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>37974108
Get out of here. Thank you.
>>
>>37974093
You're a lil bitch
>>
>>37974139
No. Just love deprived and tired of it. Take your "muh testosterone muh i'm the man muh muh muh i don't need nobody like shadow the hedgehog" back to your containment board.
>>
>>37974093
If that's all it takes to destroy your confidence and self-worth, I'm inclined to think you never had any to begin with.
>>
File: 8fd.jpg (44KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
8fd.jpg
44KB, 657x527px
Neck yourself you beta cuck.
>>
>>37974093
Stop worrying about other people and become a better self. This shit ain't hard, just do more and become better. Eventually people will fake love for you to be near your greatness, and isn't it better to know their intentions, rather than believe you are somehow privy to their true inner feelings?
>>
>>37974227
Or maybe i'm just not delusional.

I mean past a certain point if no girls shows interests in you it will take a toll on your mind, confidence and self-worth one way or another (if you're not secluded / full NEET, obviously, in this case you do not care since you're never outside).

Don't even try to argue otherwise as it would be a lie and you know it.

>>37974287
>Stop worrying about other people and become a better self.

The flaw in your logic is that you need other people to become a better self. One way or another. This is basic psychosocial behavior 101, the human is a social creature, without it it languish and ultimately fade away.
>>
I am beatiful you can't deny that
>>
>im going to behave like a beta because a girl i find pretty doesn't find me attractive boohoo

keep crying white boy
>>
>>37974093

I would not go that far, but it certainly is infuriating to have someone occupy your mind like that. And it is so much worse when you see that person every day. A price you have to pay for being able to walk as an evolved human being. The instincts which ensured your existence might just end it at some point.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.