[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am i forgeting something?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (75KB, 1447x799px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 1447x799px
>ISTP
>the usual quiet, emotionless, dead eyed guy who everyone asks why he never smiles
>people tell me i scare them
>perfectly understand people and their actions, but rarely use it to my advantage because i simply dont care
>know plenty of stuff but always stay quiet
>never talk about myself
>hate expressing feelings
>people actually believe i dont have them
>yet for some reason people think im cool and want to be my friends
>women think im "mysterious" so they always want to find out more
>hate attention
>hate leadership
>hate people who feel the need to stand out and show everyone how "special" they are
>hate smartasses
>master everything i get my hands on
>built in urge to fight in a glorious war and be a part of something large
>built in desire to be a knight in the medieval ages or a blacksmith
>nothing in todays life gives me any sense of fulfillment
>the only time i feel alive is when im kickboxing
>the only time i feel truily happy is with the girl i love who im activly trying to open up to so she doesnt think i dont care about her
>she's the only person i look forward to seeing every time

My advice to ISTPs is:
Do martial arts
Do some sort of hand crafting
Find a girl you will truily love because she will give you meaning
>>
>>37972710
Yeah you're not a robot, fuck off to /b/
>>
>>37972710
>know plenty of stuff but always stay quiet
it's another 'sensor thinks they're capable of being smart' episode
>>
>>37972710
>Am i forgeting something?
Don't forget about the DL-6 incident
>>
>>37972710
>>hate people who feel the need to stand out and show everyone how "special" they are
thats ironic
>>
File: 1482694207925.jpg (46KB, 496x478px) Image search: [Google]
1482694207925.jpg
46KB, 496x478px
>>37973354
I've had more interesting chats with sensors on N topics than any NT. I've had more interesting chats with F types about theories on the universe than with T types.

Other NT types to me just feel like they know nothing and are putting on a show.

t. INTP
>>
>>37972710
you're not shikamaru LOL
>>
>>37972710
>I rarely use it to my advantage because I don't care
You mean because you're too dumb to know how.
>>
>>37972710
What the shit
Officially I'm an INTJ but you described my life perfectly.
I work out daily, I practice jujitsu and I have training swords for HEMA which I do form practice with but I have nowhere to train.

The part about having no desire to talk about yourself and knowing what other people are up to but still not caring, goddamn. We might be twins bro.
>>
>>37972710
>never talk about myself
>makes a thread specifically about himself
Typical sensor.
>>
>>37973576
Begone edgelord

INTJs who think like this are ducking hilarious, no one but yourself sees you that way. An ENTJ wouldn't be this much of a fag.
>>
File: BX1pMYf.png (473KB, 916x596px) Image search: [Google]
BX1pMYf.png
473KB, 916x596px
>built in urge to fight in a glorious war and be a part of something large
>built in desire to be a knight in the medieval ages or a blacksmith
>>
>>37973628
Yeah try again but I actually have friends who can tell me what I'm actually like. I'm notoriously good at poker because I can see through triple bluffs consistently and I've been told I look ten times as intimidating as I actually am.
>>
>>37973719
>someone said this to me two years ago and I never forgot because I so desperately want to be an edgelord
>I can play poker

You're more of a faggot than I thought. You know seeing through bluffs is the whole point of that game right?
>>
>>37973755
Oh also I care extremely little what other people think.
>>
>>37973784
Classic. It's still true though.
>>
>>37973794
What about you? Busy day projecting your insecurities? You're pretty good at it, you must have a ton of them.
>>
>>37973823
Nah, you're just utterly transparent. Trust me, there are a LOT of people like you. Even the delusions of grandeur aren't unique.
>>
>>37973784
Why do you keep replying then?
>>
>>37973878
Fuck you're going in overdrive, almost fell for that one. Very subtle dude.

I'm not going to stick around until you beat me so I'll see you later, though I got to say you really are good.
>>
>>37972710
Similar to you but I'm ugly so instead of mysterious I'm creepy
>>
>>37973966
>so much cognitive dissonance he runs away

lol
>>
>>37972710
I am an ESTP and I can agree with a lot of the stuff you say anon but I definitely feel the "E" more
>Find a girl you will truily love because she will give you meaning
is shit advice tho because she will never love you if you're a fucking sperg that browses this place so give up already and neck yourself before you get disappointed
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.