[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it normal to cycle from anger to depression to anger over

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1498130457180.png (696KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1498130457180.png
696KB, 633x758px
Is it normal to cycle from anger to depression to anger over and over? When I'm miserable I savor my rage and want to hurt people I just get so FUCKING MAD
>>
It's called mental illness bro go get that shit checked out by a professional.

I mean you won't actually do it since you are making threads like these but at least now you know!
>>
>>37972620
no is not normal. you sound like a psychopath
>>
>>37972620
Yeah, I think it's pretty normal. It sounds like you're trying to protect yourself from the depression and the helplessness by getting angry.
>>
Men aren't suppose to be sad becsuse its weak but mad is acceptable so that's what you are doing
>>
>>37972620
Depression in men often manifests as irrational anger.
>>
>>37973064
>>37973021
>>37972990
>>37972940
>>37972926
Well I'm either crazy or normal, good to narrow that down
>>
File: 1498474772793.jpg (8KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1498474772793.jpg
8KB, 256x256px
>mom told me to pretend to be happy even when I was sad at a young age
>keep that piece of advice throughout my life
>develop bipolar disorder
th-thanks mom
>>
File: add.jpg (22KB, 498x321px) Image search: [Google]
add.jpg
22KB, 498x321px
>>37973975
>Mom says you should just act happy and you will be happy
>Dad is a salesmen and tells me charisma and being likable, as well as presenting well, are skills you only get by disconnecting how you feel with how you ac
>Now I am completly unable to show sadness
>When I had a therapist I was smiling and talking estacly about how I wanted to commit suicide and every day is pain, as well as about my failed attempts
>Use normie hand movements and even chuckle while talking about it
This is a fresh kind of hell
>>
>>37974944
I dunno this sounds like bullshit to me
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.