[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are people who UNIRONICALLY think db super is better

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: Perfect_Cell.png (384KB, 637x472px) Image search: [Google]
Perfect_Cell.png
384KB, 637x472px
>there are people who UNIRONICALLY think db super is better than db and dbz

What the FUCK has this world come to?
>>
File: female_broly.jpg (75KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
female_broly.jpg
75KB, 1024x576px
>>37972028
You're just upset that women are becoming super saiyans and aren't just useless sideline eye candy like in previous incarnations. Get over it shitlord.
>>
its all low tier anime, man.

Poor progression of story, poor pacing, its all just whose power level is above whose.

Its genuinely one big power fantasy. There is never any real thought put into things beyond 'get stronger and hit harder'.
>>
>>37972028
Nothing is or will ever be superior to OG Dragon Ball.
>>
>>37972100
>>37972122
At least in db/z the arcs actually lasted and were memorable

In super theres a new bs arc every other month and all of them are fucking shit
>>
>Ancient form that only a select few saiyans ever achieved
>Took goku years of training and extreme anger to achieve
>Took vegeta countless hours of training to achieve
>Achieved by some children saying to focus on a tingly feeling in your back
Wtf is going on with super?
>>
>>37972028
db super is better than post frieza saga dbz.
Nothing was better than beating frieza on namek.

After that dbz became powerlevel bullshit. Super is trying to add skill>power
>>
>>37972149
And now super saiyan is being reduced to nothing because of dude gods with blue hair lmao

Absolute trash
>>
>>37972149
those saiyans are probably different than the counterpart
>>
>>37972028
probably some teens that didn't saw db/dbz as a kid on tv. db super is fucking garbage with weird ass characters
>>
File: o044602991446473471152.png (310KB, 446x299px) Image search: [Google]
o044602991446473471152.png
310KB, 446x299px
>>37972149
>Achieved by some children saying to focus on a tingly feeling in your back

This happened in the buu saga as well dude. Super saiyans are no longer special, that's why they introduced this retarded god shit to milk the old cash cow again.
>>
Broly became a super saiyan by remembering that Goku cried all the time when they were babies.

Reaching SSJ hasn't been special since Goku first reached it.
>>
>>37972196
I absolutely loathe the character design of every character in this new series. It's all just so fucking lazy and slapped together. I could find better designs on deviant art.
>>
>>37972225
the fact that they didn't release annuda super saiyan variation of blue, means they learnt their lesson. There never should have been more transformations.
SS2, SS3, SSG, SSB, SSR were mistakes
>>
>>37972149
in freiza saga super saiyan basically meant you were god

>nappa was 2nd strongest elite out of a whole planet full of saiyans
>now think of how much stronger ginyu force was than any saiyan
>goku was so fast they literally couldn't even see him move
>>
File: Dbs82blog-1490050009189_1280w.jpg (136KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Dbs82blog-1490050009189_1280w.jpg
136KB, 1280x720px
Super is simply super.

Original DB was all about adventure and comedy paired up with fighting.

DBZ was all about power and getting to the next level.
And Super takes it to the next level.
It's all about Goku and his new transformations.
I love the power.
>>
>>37972266
>It's all about Goku and his new transformations.
>I love the power.
no it's not. Goku hasn't gone beyond blue and he's going to stay there I hope
>>
>>37972205
Atleast you can make the excuse that because their fathers were super saiyans it came easier to them. In super it seems any saiyan can do it with ease
>>
>>37972500
genetic trauma exists.
Since vegeta and goku had achieved super saiyan before fathering their kids, it make sense.
But super devalued it to death
>>
>>37972500
>gohan trains considerably hard with his father to achieve what his father did
>gohan achieving super saiyan so early on makes a lot of sense considering how he developed through the show
>goten and trunks become super with virtually no prior training
>are abso-fucking-lutely useless apart from there bit in the buu saga
>>
>>37973523
true.
Everyone who got super saiyan that fast is useless
>>
File: 4465759-3827611_std-1.jpg (408KB, 2560x1438px) Image search: [Google]
4465759-3827611_std-1.jpg
408KB, 2560x1438px
>>37972149
Yeah how dare Dragonball Super make the Super Sayajin transformation so easy that even literal children from another universe and who are also more powerful and more advanced than the Sayajins in our Universe like Cabba ace fighter of the entire Sadala defense forceand Caulifla leader of a Sayajin gang and even greater potential than her brother who was the leader of the Sadala defense force can achieve it?
Pic not related by the way
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.